Vapman

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
No, never heard before about psychoactiv effects.
i only knewed, it's good against bruises and sprains and rheumatic complaints.
But I never vaped it down to the present day. I love it more in the curry.;) But if I find some fine bay leaves (we call it Lorbeer), I will give a try. ;-)
Cool. If you try it, report back to us. :)

simpleasthcis

... As a box of ....
T7htHfO.jpg
Hey @Gourmet, you like vaping many different herbs, have you heard anything about Bay Leaves?

This guy says they are psychoactive... doesn't sound true to me. I'm sure I would have seen something from Terence McKenna about this before...

Courious ..I've got loads of bay trees out back, and am reduced to vaping
Rosin chips atm so I've tried both dry and fresh, flavor wasent unpleasant not a cloud producer and no notable affects yet. :lmao:Maybe if I press some out:science:

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
T7htHfO.jpg

Courious ..I've got loads of bay trees out back, and am reduced to vaping
Rosin chips atm so I've tried both dry and fresh, flavor wasent unpleasant not a cloud producer and no notable affects yet. :lmao:Maybe if I press some out:science:
Ah crap. It is as I thought.

If it really did something, we would have heard about this a long time ago... :(

Thanks for testing it for us!

OF

Why is that? What did I do now? :hmm:

Drop back ten and punt.

OF

Edit: Perhaps I should explain for some of our offshore friends? It's a Football expression, not that sissy stuff with a round ball and guys in short pants and no helmets or padding, real man's football.....

When you have the ball but are 'so far down' in your first 3 allowed plays as to risk falling flat on your face with the wrong call for your fourth and last chance to make the next 10 yard (not meters.....) goal advancing the ball and having to surrender control to the enemy, that's the standard 'coach's call'. You drop the ball back ten yards or so on a 'long hike into action' where the Quarterback 'takes the pass from center' at the start of the play. So the bad guys are a few seconds away from tackling him giving him time to punt (kick freehand) the ball downfield an additional 30 or so yards back of where they would 'take possession' if you failed on the fourth down.

The safest and most graceful way to get out of a bad situation in that strange sport with an amazingly loyal following .

So now you know. Ready for the test?

OF

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Edit: Perhaps I should explain for some of our offshore friends? It's a Football expression, not that sissy stuff with a round ball and guys in short pants and no helmets or padding, real man's football.....

Yeah, lets see some of those "real men" in their sissy helmets and padding run 7+ miles per game twice a week. With up to near 50 games for a decent/winning team per season... thems a bunch of miles.

:evil:

Last edited:

AtomicPB

OF

The real mans sport you are referring to would be Rugby then ... not with those sissy paddings and helmets. :lol:

The misconception that the travesty show called american football is even comparable to real football is an offensive american claim. :lmao::rofl:

Just saying ... :goon:

On topic mode:
I really love the ebony Vapmans posted here. They look even classier than the already classy looking Vapmans.

At some point I have to try one of those little marvels. I was a bit intimidated by the required skill that has to be achieved and chose a VapCap/Omnivap for my first butane vape. It was a hard choice and I am sure the future holds a Vapman in its hands for me. :)

vapbrannigan

I am slowly getting better with the vapman, still rusty on heat up times. Do you guys find its better to heat it up, and let the hot air sit to reach the top of the load? Maybe flame has more to do with it, I just keep it a small as possible that it'll still light.
Also, how do you guys like to pack yours? I have used material that ground up very easily and into very small bits, and this time around it grinds into much larger bits, though I seem to get the same efficiency with both (a few pieces on top not cooking evenly with the rest, and the bottom always being slightly burnt), so I'm narrowing it down to technique.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
The real mans sport you are referring to would be Rugby then ... not with those sissy paddings and helmets. :lol:

The misconception that the travesty show called american football is even comparable to real football is an offensive american claim. :lmao::rofl:

Just saying ... :goon:

On topic mode:
I really love the ebony Vapmans posted here. They look even classier than the already classy looking Vapmans.

At some point I have to try one of those little marvels. I was a bit intimidated by the required skill that has to be achieved and chose a VapCap/Omnivap for my first butane vape. It was a hard choice and I am sure the future holds a Vapman in its hands for me. :)

Yep rugbys the real mans game even though i dont like it those fuckers are tough as shit and play pretty fair.

Ye man the ebonys are classy. Think of the vapcap as training wheels for vapman. No indicator click put you get feel for it super quick

@vapbrannigan best to leave for a few seconds between bursts to let heat dissapate watch the video @WakeAndVape posted earlier in the thread ( last page or 2)

For optimal results a fine grind and fill pretty much to the brim.

OF

True enough, but there is no name confusion here. Like with Football?

(American) Football and (the rest of the world's) Soccer are quite different from each other, right? To the point there is no 'drop back 10 and punt' in the latter?

OF

MediPuff

I know there is a train of thought that butane does not generate an odor but I've had my wife wander down after I've used the VM and ask, "What is burning?" She has never asked that when I'm using something battery powered.

Same thing using a beeswax candle with an Ubie to avoid butane. I tried to sneak a few puffs for my sore back while my 10 y/o grandson took a bath during one visit. I got everything put away on time, but as he came back to the kitchen, he sniffed, "Something smells different in here, Grandma."

Busted! :tinfoil:

(American) Football

Did you know the British invented SOCCER and named it as such to differentiate it from a sport already known as football (Rugby, which predates soccer's existence).

In reality the proper name is factually soccer and american football has considerably more to do with original "football" than soccer does! Pretty wild eh?

Vapman is still on truck/work duty, I need to supplement the collection with one of these exotic vapman's! A two toned yew is calling my name..

vapman

Manufacturer
Tell me a sport the British didn't invent. Guess who started the skiing and alpine tourism in Switzerland and who was first, climbing to the top of the Matterhorn?

Something completely different and off topic, hope you don't mind.:D BTW. I like playing soccer, goes well with vapman.

Do you remember the picture I posted back on April 17th about testing the ring for heat protection?

The testing went on, about 7000 heating cycles have been added to the test series since.

Here is the result:

513p94.jpg

The condition of the mid-section stayed more or less the same, no wear and tear and no charring at all!!:)

What should I say? To me, vapman is now officially accomplished, can't think of anything else needed to be

done or improved on vapman. This is good, I like to finish off what I started, this gives me room for new

ventures and I already have ideas, I will let you know as soon it becomes more concrete.

vapman

Nugg

AFL (Aussie rules football) was invented in Australia..... by English convicts. In my opinion it's the most physically demanding/brutal of the different football codes. Players can run 15+ kms a game.

I need to get off my butt and order a couple SS washers! The mica washer will do for now.

Can't wait to see what your next venture holds @vapman.

Gourmet

Tell me a sport the British didn't invent.
Maybe Hornussen?

As the evil tongues would say, its a mix of italien pizza-bakers and swiss-farmer-golf.
:D:lol:

The testing went on, about 7000 heating cycles have been added to the test series since.
Marvellous!

Btw, for those who are curious, on the station the mid-section stays nearly unchanged.

Chandler

v5TXCdJhdR02M97DZGOhaWTdip-xMsWEPrxJpdtZJejognBlSYxQDVL68xWuyuTQi5JKkRc9iIHsaf6FDon48YluAME7jHo3QLffM1BfUv_UzKSqbxnDtlzfuWEASlqvTyyF8Z7rmNYOzXXN5MqejESa-Q=s0-d-e1-ft

For anybody interested, Torontovaporizer.ca is having a thanksgiving blow out sale. you can see the price of the basic vapman. 52$ CAD for the basic, the classic is on onsale for 82$ CAD that would be approximately 39$ US and 62$ US respectively. great deal. i've influenced two people to partake of the world of vapman. They are very delighted to now own a Vapman!! i would assume the sale ends on Monday, that i believe is Canadian Thanksgiving....

@WakeAndVape Was it easy to find a glass stem that fits vapman? is there an increase in flavor?? @vapman have you ever thought of releasing an official glass stem? oh yess, also, congratulations on your final vapman accomplishment. i would that i had discovered vapman years ago so i could've came along for the entire journey. alas i'm blessed to be here now!

Chandler

Was it easy to find a glass stem that fits vapman?

The mflb stems will fit the vapman
Awesome. Thanks! i might be able to find these in a local store which is great. Is there a noticeable boost in flavor with the glass?? i'll grab one anyway and test it out!
Thanks for that info on the ridiculous vm sale!
My pleasure. the sale is actually site wide. there are alot of great deals available on all vaporizers, each item has a code though. anyone interested, just pm me and i could forward the email to you.

Top Bottom