Vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
I agree. Perhaps "Best possible" is in play here? Or maybe this is the source of the English expression 'no compromises'? I wonder how that translates? Probably 'the right way' or something?OF

@OF: For products made without any compromises regarding manufacturing quality, materials and technologies in order to achieve the best possible function, handling, lifespan and safety, we also use the adjective " kompromisslos", which simply translates into "uncompromising". The English and the German language have the same roots, Germany and the British islands are very close and the collective name for those tongues is "anglo-saxon".

Updates on the vapman station are coming soon, we are a few weeks behind.

More ebony models are also on the way, I will post some photos this week.

One of the FC members was looking for the whole collection of vapmans, unfortunately I lost his email and can't remember who it was. Please get in contact with me by email, the collection is ready!

A good week to everyone!:)

vapman

Last edited:

Chandler

in regards to the Vapman Station, i know a few users here are blessed to have commandeered one, and enjoy it... my question is, how does this setup compare to the best desktop vapes. like a Volcano for example?? i've never tried a volcano or any desktop vape for that matter, but my assumption is that the best desktops 'should' out perform the best portables... Vapman is indeed special though, so maybe the real question is, how does vapman compare to volcanoes and other great desktops? but because vapman is so personal, controlled by a torch, every session will be different/unique. the station adds that dynamic of precise heating where i can now compare vapman to desktops. So how do they compare??.... am i making sense??? probably not. i just enjoy talking vapmans and no one who doesnt vape really wants to listen.... why i love you guys! :D

Gourmet

my question is, how does this setup compare to the best desktop vapes. like a Volcano for example??
The vulcano is for surely one of the famost vaporizer and has a huge fan-community. It helps since years a lot of consumers for medical and recreational uses and has his undisputed justification.

But imho, the system with the balloons is today old-fashioned and outdated. Even if it's not bad, but the flavour is never as good as with the vapman, a part of the ingredients get cautch in the inside of the balloon, what is a lost and the herbal chamber is too big in my view (medical user may disagree). The fan-motor makes a big noise, I miss the cosiness. Furthermore the vulcano is way to bulky on the table.

I got an Arizer V-Tower, witch I used a lot in earlier time, before the vapman station came out. It's a good and cost-effectiv solution. The aroma is ok, but can't beat the vapman. The herbal chamber is big and good for a few vapers. But I had to use all the time a water filter, because the vape was too hot for me, even with temps by 190°C.

Today I use it only if I got guests they want to test it.. but it's more and more rare, that we use the tower. The hoses are not really practical and take also a lot of space; and the cleaning sucks. The whole thing looks like a "drug-machine", I have to clear away after use. The VM-station is much more discreet.

And the individual heating process makes the vapman station much more convenient, especially for a bunch of friends at home to vape together. Provided that everyone has his own vapman. Also a reason, why I got 7. ;-)

For all these reasons, the VM station won the place on my table and I use it nearly every day without missing the arizer desktop station.

Chandler

@Gourmet My Brother! Gratitude. your thoughts on the matter are much appreciated!! that was just the type of perspective i was hoping for. All other opinions are welcome, i'd enjoy hearing more about users experiences and comparisons on the Station.... I also found the idea of filling a bag with vapor odd, but as you mentioned, the volcano is very popular so i just accept thats how they do. Its nice to know/think that i'm achieving better flavors with my portable vapman over the gold standard volcano!!

@Gourmet 7 vapmans and a Vapman Station. thats over a grand in Vapman tech!!:rockon:Awesome. I can only imagine, but i'd thoroughly enjoy engaging in a session with a group of friends all using their own Vapmans! that scenerio would make for a cool advertisement... i'm just wondering, do you use any other vaporizers?? any other butane vapes??

OF

@Gourmet 7 vapmans and a Vapman Station. thats over a grand in Vapman tech!!

To the faithful it's not 'a grand' but a Grand Slam, as Bridge players view the world. In the same vein as a bases loaded Home Run in baseball (which is named 'Grand Slam' after the Bridge term), or "hat trick" in Cricket. Perhaps not at the same level as winning the Kentucky Derby, but getting close?

One thing sure, the man knows what he likes. He also gives cover to those of us with 'expanded collections' that can still be counted on one hand........

Bravo @Gourmet!

OF

Gourmet

i'm just wondering, do you use any other vaporizers?? any other butane vapes??
Not anymore. ;-) I had the luck to find the vapman very early on my way to search for my personal perfect vape-device.
But one thing I will maybee buy, is a dabbing pen for "on the road". On some parties, where the consume of herbs are not very appreciated, it gives the possiblity to vape discreetly in a round with other electric cigarette users.

I can only imagine, but i'd thoroughly enjoy engaging in a session with a group of friends all using their own Vapmans! that scenerio would make for a cool advertisement...
Indeed, we have sometimes thouse familiar parties with maybee 5 to 10 vapman-friends. But I don't think that the table we sit around is advertisment-worthy for a wide public, neither we are. :D
But surely we have always a good time together!

7 vapmans and a Vapman Station. thats over a grand in Vapman tech!!:rockon:
He also gives cover to those of us with 'expanded collections' that can still be counted on one hand........
I swear, I'm innocent! :D
It has developed a life of its own. Once I said to me: "Boy, you got the permission to buy one Vapman per year." Now I'm on two per year.... René work up so many beautyful woods, I simply can't resist. ;)

Chandler

To the faithful it's not 'a grand' but a Grand Slam
lmao!!

But I don't think that the table we sit around is advertisment-worthy for a wide public, neither we are. :D
lol. authenticity! thats what the people want to see!!

René work up so many beautyful woods, I simply can't resist. ;)
i understand completely. Can't wait. I anticipate a small package from Bienne in the upcoming days! :)

OF

I swear, I'm innocent! :D
It has developed a life of its own. Once I said to me: "Boy, you got the permission to buy one Vapman per year." Now I'm on two per year.... René work up so many beautyful woods, I simply can't resist. ;)

That is, of course a common claim. Along with 'I just found the hat'........

It occurs to me the Chinese have a different New Year? Wouldn't be polite to not buy a couple in their honor, now would it? And the Muslims. And the Inca. And the Druids, you like trees, right? That's where wood for VM comes from you know.........

OF

jim-bob

So, my poor old basic walnut vapman has had a rough life. I don't think i've ever cleaned it beyond occasionally wiping the pan and the filter, and it's at the point now where stickiness has climbed the middle section all the way to the holes - it's kind of like having them permanently plugged now. Also, the mouthpiece is stuck in. I know, I'm awful.

So I went looking for a new middle section, and remembered there was a US distributor these days. Couldn't remember the name, tried googling 'element vapman' but my memory had failed me because that's Rene's company name. Finally googling 'charred vapman' led me to InfinityVM, and they had the basic walnut midsection I needed.

I'm incapable of ordering something off a website without poking around to see what else might be cool and useful, and I grabbed one of those stainless steel rings to add to my station-tethered pear classic.

..I, uh, also might have stumbled across the 'dark chocolate' vapman page. Holy shit that thing is beautiful.

I guess I might've ordered a third vapman.

Mr Mellish

My Vapman has been gathering dust lately. Not because I don't like it (I do!) but because I have limited opportunities where the sound and smell of the butane is acceptable. Sunday night, all of my battery powered devices were dead. Luckily, everyone was asleep and I could take advantage. It was wonderful. I rarely have the opportunity to enjoy the Vapman but this was one. It was sublime.

Mr Mellish

I dunno, But besides flashing myself while refilling my torches, I've never smelled butane while vapmaning!.... Maybe its just me though. I suffer from Vapmanitus

I know there is a train of thought that butane does not generate an odor but I've had my wife wander down after I've used the VM and ask, "What is burning?" She has never asked that when I'm using something battery powered.

OF

I know there is a train of thought that butane does not generate an odor but I've had my wife wander down after I've used the VM and ask, "What is burning?" She has never asked that when I'm using something battery powered.

That could well be, but I wouldn't bet any money on her smelling your playing with the torch alone (still burning the same butane in the same way). Butane has no smell itself, which is why they mix stinky stuff in it. It, and the stinky stuff, completely burn to water vapor and CO2 or using a butane powered camp stove or lantern would gas you out of your tent? Same fuel......

A well love, hot VM, OTOH, can smell of many things most wonderful (to some) or 'out of place' to others?

OF

Ozyzj

If I'm not careful loading my Vapman, sometimes a little piece of bud will be on the outer lip of the oven, which then gets pinned in place when I twist the top on. Upon heating the bottom crucible I'll instantly see some smoke (one could mistake it for thick vapor) coming from the unit. Maybe this is what's happening to you?

Mr Mellish

If I'm not careful loading my Vapman, sometimes a little piece of bud will be on the outer lip of the oven, which then gets pinned in place when I twist the top on. Upon heating the bottom crucible I'll instantly see some smoke (one could mistake it for thick vapor) coming from the unit. Maybe this is what's happening to you?

Yes, but I'm not talking about an herbal smell. I'm talking about a "hot" smell. I don't know how else to describe it. It's a relatively neutral smell but there is a disturbance in the force.

vapman

Manufacturer
Be aware, the first vapman will put a spell on you and make you buy more and more
vapmans through all your life!:D

Here some more black magic out of the magic box:

ajy0ow.jpg

How about more vaprobatics?

fcpqc7.jpg

30cyp9k.jpg

The master of ceremonies him self:;)

27wuic2.jpg

Love you all!

vapman

Gourmet

No, I don't need a new vapman.
...I don't need a new vapman.
...don't need a new vapman.
...'t need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.:D:lol:

I guess, I have to put the rule on 3 VM per year. ;) It's rosewood, isn't it?
It seems to be a real hard wood.

OF

You know you can 'roll over' credits, right? Transfers are allowed. For instance you could borrow one from next year.......just get it a little early.

Or get the one you're owed from two years back when you only bought one that year?

Come to think of it, there were a LOT of years when you didn't buy any, right?

OF

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
No, I don't need a new vapman.
...I don't need a new vapman.
...don't need a new vapman.
...'t need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.
..need a new vapman.:D:lol:

Ebony i believe

Top Bottom