Vapir Spa Mask

aero18

vaporist
air-one-spa-mask-bl-001.jpg

You could probably get very medicated just hooking it up to a HerbalAir or an Extreme while lying on the couch. Anyone considering buying one?

They can be found on http://www.gotvape.com/store/vapir-spa-mask.php

aero18,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I've often wondered how clean you would have too keep these... wouldnt be fun if it got lots of oil deposits. I would only use this thing if it were kept clean. If not, after a period of heavy use people would see THC Oil stuck all around your mouth.
Only reason I say that is I experimented with several oxygen masks and the vapor always stuck too the mask, so after a while it got really oily. I didn't use that exact mask, but one that was very similar.

DevoTheStrange,

ClemsonVapor489

Ha! I was just looking at my grandmother's C-pak (CeePak?) and thinking some sort of adapter like that for a forced air vape would be sick.

I could see Devo's concerns becoming reality though. I know it's not totally comparable to gas masking a bong hit, but that is still what it brings to mind.

ClemsonVapor489,

niall

I've played with a hospital grade oxygen mask, very similar to the pic, on the Volcano Digit with a very small bag maybe 100-200ml capacity. It was good, I can see it being of real benefit to immobile patients and I think it would do a lot for credibility and public acceptance of vaporization in a medical scenario.

The sound of the Volcano bag is starting to shit me that's the main reason I had a play with it. It's good, but I think you really need an inline bag or resevoir with enough volume depending on rate of airflow and pressure - probably should be custom designed to take into account your vape's capabilities, and yeah my ghetto rig was very unstable and top-heavy so you had to hold the valve down on the Volcano or it would tip over.

I reckon it's worth pursuing for patients and the elderly, but yeah it would need to be properly designed. A vape with variable airflow would be ideal, the Digit's pump seemed way too fast without having a huge bag and then what's the point really. Fun though :D

niall,

Beezleb

Ive seen medical people talk about using masks but I have never seen one used but yea im sure it would need plenty of regular cleaning.

Beezleb,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
the tubing is also uber thin. There is alot of buildup that happens inside the tubing... It clogs after a few days.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom