Discontinued Vapir NO2

JimmyCricket

So far i've been beyond satisfied with my NO2. I love how easy it is to use and share with other people.

Question: How much do you let the NO2 cool down between bowls/trenches? I usually let it cool down for about 5-10 minutes to like 190 degrees with the top off before I reheat it and insert new herb. Am I doing it right or is this not even necessary?

JimmyCricket,

DopeFight

Can anyone help me troubleshoot a shot in my NO2? The warranty is way past up so that won't matter in this case. It was still working half way decent.. if I gave it a slight shake, tilt, or good squeeze when I turn it on it would stay on... but the short has gotten really bad now and shuts off consonantly while warming up. The short seems to be located somewhere just above the temperature screen. Seems to be the most sensitive spot to turning it on and on with a bump or squeeze!

DopeFight,

JimmyCricket

Do you guys charge your NO2 right when it hits no bars on the charge indicator or only after it dies completely? I'm recently seeing the importance of taking care of this battery as the unit seems to function much better when fully charged.

JimmyCricket,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I charge my NO2, every time I see a charger.
If I use it once, it goes on the charger.
Sometimes if not in use, I leave it unplugged for a while, but whether one session or 5, I plug it in until full charge is reached.

Vitolo,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Vitolo

Vaporist
Batteries of Lithium Hydride (and it's various derivatives) have reached a new generation, and do not build a memory.
In the case of most vapes it is best to charge them and keep the charge topped off as you can (according to many makers)
The 1st charge is essential to get the battery started.

Vitolo,
Reactions: Yoosh

JimmyCricket

Lately my NO2 has been behaving weird. I'm not sure if its the herbs I'm using or the vaporizer. The material I'm using is extremely dry. However, now when I open up my NO2 to put stuff in I notice that some vapor/smoke is already rising up from the trench/bowl. Then once I put my herbs in the vapor has been much more thicker, denser, and smokey than previous uses (I am vaping at 355 degrees). The vapor also causes more coughing and cotton mouth than times before. The draw rate is way more easy than before, with vapor leaking out of the top of the mouth piece for the duration of the session. The vapor never seems to stop coming so I also never can tell when the herbs are spent. Then after I'm done, and removed the herbs, no herbs seem to have combusted and the herbs look as cooked/brown as usual.

I clean my NO2 with the brush after each use and have changed the filters. I am using a very fine grind.
So do you think it is the herb or the NO2 vaporizer?
Any insight is welcome.

JimmyCricket,

Hey Nineteen

Lately my NO2 has been behaving weird. I'm not sure if its the herbs I'm using or the vaporizer. The material I'm using is extremely dry. However, now when I open up my NO2 to put stuff in I notice that some vapor/smoke is already rising up from the trench/bowl. Then once I put my herbs in the vapor has been much more thicker, denser, and smokey than previous uses (I am vaping at 355 degrees). The vapor also causes more coughing and cotton mouth than times before. The draw rate is way more easy than before, with vapor leaking out of the top of the mouth piece for the duration of the session. The vapor never seems to stop coming so I also never can tell when the herbs are spent. Then after I'm done, and removed the herbs, no herbs seem to have combusted and the herbs look as cooked/brown as usual.

I clean my NO2 with the brush after each use and have changed the filters. I am using a very fine grind.
So do you think it is the herb or the NO2 vaporizer?
Any insight is welcome.
I had the exact same thing happen. They were going to fix it for free, but I bought another one instead. It was under warranty, but I was not feeling the return process.
The Vapor would almost seem like it was scorched or overheated and really thick and smokey. I too vaped at 355. I even cleaned it but it never helped.
A lot of time Vapir has a promotion on their site where you can send a broken Vapir back and get a new one 50% off. They send me emails all the time since I bought both directly from them. I love my Plenty vape and Vapir n02. Dislike my Firefly.

Hey Nineteen,
Reactions: $unnyblaq

JimmyCricket

I cleaned all of the pieces with iso on a q-tip and tried again. Same performance as before. My question is what happened that changed how the unit is functioning. I have only had it for a month. Could it be the filters or something? Maybe I should try vaping at lower temperatures.

Last edited:
JimmyCricket,

queefermadness

Does it taste burnt? Is the temp fluctuating up and down? If so I had the same problem with my first no2. Somehow the thermostat in the unit is not reading correctly, turning on the oven when already at correct temp. Mine was covered in resin so I cleaned it, ran it upside down for 20 min, hoping the gunk interfering with the thermostat would burn off. It worked...

queefermadness,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

JimmyCricket

It does taste some what burnt but the herbs are not burning. After some more messing around I think it is the bottom filter in the trench. I do not know why tho because its a new filter.

JimmyCricket,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Remove the bottom screen.
take a sewing needle and poke around in the holes that are on the base of the brass.
apply strong suction to unit with top removed (use mouth if you have no vacuum cleaner)
It sounds life fine ground weed worked it's way into air ports at oven's bottom.

Jay b

@$unnyblaq how did u get that pinnacle bullet trick to work? I tried it out but couldnt get the top to screw on, top screen holder bumps into top of bullet, top of bullet sticks out a bit

al bundy

Vaporist
Never tried the pin pro bullet in my No2.
Maybe the screen in the No2 bowl is stopping the bullet ?
Not sure if the screen should removed but worth a shot to make sure it's all the way down in the chamber.

al bundy,
Reactions: $unnyblaq

JimmyCricket

Remove the bottom screen.
take a sewing needle and poke around in the holes that are on the base of the brass.
apply strong suction to unit with top removed (use mouth if you have no vacuum cleaner)
It sounds life fine ground weed worked it's way into air ports at oven's bottom.
I poked around and used a vacuum and there's still some vapor rising out of the trench when i open the top. The hits were a little better. I tried a different herb and it was much less harsh so I do think it has something to do with my herb.

JimmyCricket,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom