Discontinued Vapir NO2

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
sorry fauno I'm not sure of what aftermarket charger you need, I just asked because a friends NO2 was acting as yours as far as charging. The battery wasn't making good contact in the unit but it worked plugged in fine.

Hope you find some answers quickly.

RUDE BOY,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Different vapes fit the needs of a wide variety of people. This was my first portable vaporizer a year ago, after combusting for a number of years.
In my opinion it is a dependable unit. You can replace the rechargeable batteries that's a plus. It isn't very stealth that's true.
I have bought other vaporizers since and use the No.2 once in awhile. It's a great backup when the power goes out.
It doesn't extract the goodies from the herb like some of my other units. No it's not the new best portable vaporizer on the market.

it's very reasonably priced, you can get it for $100 in some places. Some people don't have a lot of money to spend on a vaporizer.

Not everybody takes their vaporizers outside. This allows people to not be tethered to an electrical outlet. They may want to walk into another room with their vaporizer. There are people that have health problems that use a vaporizers with mj. This makes their life easier for not much money.

I was responding to a lot of negativity regarding the No. 2. The moderator must have taken
the posts down. I don't see them anymore.

Last edited:

kente777

Which portable is best in your opinion?

Different vapes fit the needs of a wide variety of people. This was my first portable vaporizer a year ago, after combusting for a number of years.
In my opinion it is a dependable unit. You can replace the rechargeable batteries that's a plus. It isn't very stealth that's true.
I have bought other vaporizers since and use the No.2 once in awhile. It's a great backup when the power goes out.
It doesn't extract the goodies from the herb like some of my other units. No it's not the new best portable vaporizer on the market.

it's very reasonably priced, you can get it for $100 in some places. Some people don't have a lot of money to spend on a vaporizer.

Not everybody takes their vaporizers outside. This allows people to not be tethered to an electrical outlet. They may want to walk into another room with their vaporizer. There are people that have health problems that use a vaporizers with mj. This makes their life easier for not much money.

I was responding to a lot of negativity regarding the No. 2. The moderator must have taken
the posts down. I don't see them anymore.

kente777,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Just a suggestion:
Start at the Forum for Portables... and one by one go down the list and see which threads have the most volume... then scan those, and see what users say for themselves.
This way you are not learning by the opinion of another, but building your own
points of view and appreciation!

gingy668

Hey guys, I have read a lot of this forum although not all of it and I was just looking at the battery for the No2 and it looks like it has a plug the same as my phone charger on it. Do you guys think I could use my phone charger to charge the battery or could that possibly cause damage to it? let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!

gingy668,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Hey guys, I have read a lot of this forum although not all of it and I was just looking at the battery for the No2 and it looks like it has a plug the same as my phone charger on it. Do you guys think I could use my phone charger to charge the battery or could that possibly cause damage to it? let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!
I wouldn't try it if I were you. I've seen folks ruin their units by trying to charge one of their vapes with the wrong device.

CarolKing,
Reactions: Vitolo

gingy668

I wouldn't try it if I were you. I've seen folks ruin their units by trying to charge one of their vapes with the wrong device.
Thanks for the quick reply I'll keep to charging it with it's original charger. I just gotta say, although this is my first vape and I have nothing to compare it to, I love this thing it is awesome. :)

CarolKing

It's very dependable. I ended up buying extra batteries, I like that you can use it while plugged in. The batteries also keep a charge. I've had my batteries sit for a month or so and they still have a full charge. The cost of a battery is only about $25. The cost has come down on this vape because its been on the market for awhile.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I ordered extra battery one day. I kept it for a year and never had to use it. I sold it here to a member (a year ago) and he still uses it and it is as new after a year.
My original battery is still going well in my NO2... after almost 3 years!

CarolKing

The No. 2 is pretty durable, I've accidentally dropped it on a hard surface a few times, by a couple of feet or more. I do have a tiny crack on the battery cover on the base of the unit is all. Maybe not quite as durable as the Solo. I don't think the No. 2 would survive being run over. But a sturdy unit nevertheless.

CarolKing,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Yes people have used the no2, many still do. Go back and read about 20 pages of this thread to get a real good look at it. Maybe that will help you more then just me or anyone else spouting out what we think.

I like it for sitting back doing a nice long mellow session 3-4 times a week.

RUDE BOY,

CarolKing

Welcome,
You are not seeing a lot because it is an older portable vaporizer.

Thanks for the heads up. I deleted most of my post, Pooman

thanks for keeping us on our toes.

I did buy the water tool a while back, I couldn't get them to work. It's cheap, so you wouldn't be out much if you decided to buy them. I couldn't get my tubing to fit right into the WT.
You could be more successful than me.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

Fierce1979

Evening

First post and it's a cracker

How do I vape? :)

Just got the Vapir no2. Heated it through for 20 mins
Got it to the correct temperature, put my herbs in, closed it up, took a big toke:

nothing. Nothing at all except a feint taste of the herbs. Nothing visible exhaled, no sensations, nothing

That was about 20 minutes ago

I mean, I'm a reasonably intelligent chap, been smoking for 15 years or so, and this is my first foray into vaping; but still

I just emptied the herbs out and they are a bit brown and crispy and smell a bit like popcorn, so it's obviously done something. Just, y'know, not what I'd hoped

Thoughts?

Fierce1979,

Vitolo

Vaporist
do it again.
Be sure that it is a strain of MJ that you like, and are sure of the effects of.
vape at 375-380 first time.
No need to ever heat for 20 minutes... especially never do so with the top off... that is like heating an oven with the door open, and it shortens the life of ANY appliance.
Vape again... this time at the tempos I suggest, and even if you do not see visible vapor, inhale deeply repeatedly through an entire ten minute session.
Report back right after you are done.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Fierce1979 the first few hits will be weak. from the 4th hit on I get good visible vapor no matter what grade of bud I'm using.

I would suggest that you grind a couple of grams and sit back and play with different ways of packing the chamber. Lose packs ,tight packs. Full chamber, half chamber, lower heat , higher heat etc. etc.
I do end up taking 30-40 hits in a 20 minute session.

You'll find the groove the more you use it .

richard.felten

Hi this is my first post but i have always used this website to educate myself on the different vaporizers available. i just wanted to detail my experience with this company and vaporizer.
when i first got the NO2 for the hard to beat price 85$, i was really excited. after some experience with the vape i was impressed, i also received a one year warranty so i figured i didn’t have to worry if it broke. That is until after ~2/3 months of moderate usage and care of the unit i started having alot of problems. specificly the plastic they use for the housing is really brittle and plugging/unplugging the charger eventually created a crack and the power adapter no longer charges. Also removing the battery door over the few months my device was working caused some of the plastic holding the door in place to crack and now the battery door does not stay shut. I though "well thats ok i have a 1yr warranty!" but after contacting the company they said it was caused from accidental damage so it is not covered, thats bullshit! i took good care of the vape why offer any warrenty at all if they are just going to say "well you used it so it must have been your fault it broke" i sent another email explaning the situation and never recieved a responce

If Vapir changes their mind and decides to send me a replacement i would be much happier as it was a great vape while it worked.

End result: vape worked great for 2 or 3 months, plastic started cracking around parts that moved, company wont honor warrenty or even respond to my email. i am very disastfied with the quality of the NO2 and i highly recommend buying a diffrent vape from another company, i know i will...

i couldn't imagine any NO2 would last more then a year

richard.felten,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am so sorry that your experience was as you described.
Your experience is not typical.
Mine has been cooking daily... with same battery for almost 3 years.
Here in the community a couple dozen patients have one as well... with only tube replacement as an occasional cost.

Looper

Hi guys. I just got a Vapir No2 and was wondering if you could put herbs in before heating up the unit? Thanks.

Looper,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
You can if you want to. The first few hits just won't be as fresh tasting and maybe take a couple more seconds to get up to your set temp.

Enjoy your no2 Looper.

RUDE BOY,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hi guys. I just got a Vapir No2 and was wondering if you could put herbs in before heating up the unit? Thanks.
You would be wise to follow instructions,, and NOT place herb in before oven is heated.
The rising temperature against your herb exacerbates deposits of oils from the flower on the oven walls.
You will be fine for a while, but this does build up.
Herb placed in an already hot oven starts vaping right away.
The heating process allows the herb to be touching ever heating walls without you gaining access to the non present vapor (until unit is at temperature).
There is a logic behind their instructing users to heat unit first.

Top Bottom