Vapir NO2 Portable Vaporizer - NON BUTANE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rediiiiiz

Account Closed
I just bought mine today and have been checking the tracking on the shipment (it seems like) every 20 minutes - I can't wait to get this thing as I have heard so much about it. Does anyone else have one?

Let me know your thoughts on it if you have tried it......I will drop you all a line once I vape it up!

got mine from vapir.com as it looks like they are the only ones who have it....

rediiiiiz,

stinkmeaner

I think we can gather from your first three posts that you work for Vapir, I don't think anyone here is taking you seriously considering the reviews on every site are pretty much unanimous that Vapir products are cheaply made Chinese junk which make many unfulfilled claims and cause many upset customers.

With so many great products on the market, I suggest to anyone reading this guys posts and considering a Vapir product, they should do a search to see the unsatisfied customers.

stinkmeaner,

lwien

It really is suspicious considering his first 3 posts here, but then again, maybe he's just new to the world of vaping and hasn't yet heard about all the negative press that it has.

I was going to say something when I first read his/her posts, but then I thought that I may burst a bubble from someone who already made a decision and was really excited about getting their new vape, and if that was the case, I'd feel kinda bad doing that.

But being that you posted it up first, the guilt will lay with you, unless of course, you're assumption is correct. :brow:

Kinda glad that I didn't do what I normally do and let someone else run with this............ :ninja:
Think I'll just kick back on this one and see how it goes. :/

lwien,

GreenLeaf

I did think about getting a Vapir when I was looking at portable vapes but then I read here from people who own or have used them about how they are not that well made or that good of a vape for the price.

Instead I got a MFLB and I'm pleased with it and it met all of my expectations and then some.

GreenLeaf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom