vaping with the stuff in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel

i am used to using skunk/chronic in my solo but i will be in india for a while with either sativa or manali cream - will these two be ok in my solo or not strong enough?

Ansel,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Depends on the quality? Sativa is that a generic term?

The cream I used to get 20 odd years ago every now and then at it was always top hash.

cityslang,
Reactions: Ansel

420time

better to mix the cream and sativa together. flowers mixed with hash always vapes better. sandwich it or small pieces on top of flowers.

420time,

Ansel

yeah sativa is a generic term i think. it would be tricky to mix sativa with manali cream... as they are from different parts and i wouldn't want to carry much around with me.

Ansel,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Vaping the cream or any of the charas types might not be too easy. It's generally soft but not like wax or bubble hash.

My advice if it's soft enough small as possible and as thin and flat as you can to increase surface area.

As for sativa if that's a generic name for grass then some may be indicas but if indian land race sativas then they probably won't be anywhere as edgy as commercial strains.

Ansel

hmm because i need strong skunk in my solo for it to work. in india i may have to combust then :-s

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
The most narcotic resins should be available in India if they vape Ok then you won't want any grass:tup:

cityslang,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
hmm because i need strong skunk in my solo for it to work. in india i may have to combust then :-s

What exactly to you mean by this? Do you mean you have a high tolerance and are just using "skunk" as a term for some high quality bud? How would some types of bud not work in the Solo, but some do?

Ansel

The most narcotic resins should be available in India if they vape Ok then you won't want any grass:tup:

sorry what do you mean? opium?!

edit: @Roth sorry i mean will i feel the effects in my solo with sativa weed and/or charis.... (rather than high quality bud like cheese or jack herrer) forgive my ignorance.

Ansel,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
sorry what do you mean? opium?!

edit: @Roth sorry i mean will i feel the effects in my solo with sativa weed and/or charis.... (rather than high quality bud like cheese or jack herrer) forgive my ignorance.

No narcotic as in very heavy stone. Charas types I've had in the UK and amsterdam have been top quality.

I had 2g of Afghani black that was lovely good quality £5 a gram.

If you get high quality hash it will be all you'll need. Cheese will be a come down

cityslang,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
so charas in a solo is ok?

Last time I had charas was when I smoked it with tobacco. Take some organic 100% cotton wool and try it out it should work on higher settings might take more than 1 session to cook it.

cityslang,

NorVape

Vape Rictim
@Ansel I vape traditional hash all the time. Not hand rubbed charras, but a lot of sticky, dark goodness. I use the PnP, and i just roll it into a ball and wrap it in raw papers. Should work with the solo I think. The problem is not clogging it and being able to dump it out quick, since it's so sticky, not getting vapor. The paper solves all that. Good luck :)

Ansel

hmm maybe from a germs point of view i will combust whilst there. in a pipe.

Ansel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom