Vaping with Pets

Have you ever vaped out your pet?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters

BeardedCrow

I have 2 dogs and one clearly does not like it (he smells it and moves away), as my other dog (she sits your lap licking your face almost asking for a hit).

I hate when I see people blowing smoke into a pets face when there is no option for the animal to back away. That's abuse.

BeardedCrow,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have three dogs, a chihuahua that smokes blunts, a cairn terrier - strictly a drinker. and a Jack Russell - that little fucker likes to party...I tell him all the time, the booger sugar is deadly.

And they wonder why their always broke.

All jokes aside - I would never vape out my dogs....

Im not one to share

mvapes,
Reactions: ShipDit

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Here's a fun little prank to mess with cat people's heads....My wife insists on keeping the litter box in the bathroom. Nothing like locking yourself in a very small room with a box of cat shit for company,but I digress. So for a week I constantly checked the litterbox and flushed the feces before Wifey could clean it. About a week goes by before Wifey tells me she thinks the cat is sick. I told her not to worry,that the cat would be fine. That night I shit in the litterbox....the reaction was epic!
I shared this with my husband. He is still laughing weakly... gasping for breath. Says he hope you covered it with litter, like a cat would.

Thanks for springing that on us. ;)

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Now this is more about Vaping Because of Pets . I Spent the early morning vapin' due to crazy possums and a Dog thats much too strong for me to control , She's a 65 lb Chinook I'm 140lb with fake hips . At around 02:30 wake up with the dog going nuts Barking and throwing around a possum . I get it away from her grab it by the tail and toss it over the fence then sit with the dog for a half hour or so until she calmed down . I go back in the house get all ready to go back to bed and it all starts again . Another possum, this time the dog fucks with me [and the possum] for 45 minutes running away throwing the possum around as I try to chase her around the yard with my cane , Flashlight and palm 2.0 . Finally caught her and got that possum over the fence put the dog on a leash and get her chained up but she's still going nuts, now about 04:45 I'm wide awake so I made a pot of coffee grabbed the Flashvape and watched the sun come up . NOW The dog is sound asleep and my FV and P2 batteries are on charge and I'm about 2 gms lighter on herb.

z9

Now this is more about Vaping Because of Pets . I Spent the early morning vapin' due to crazy possums and a Dog thats much too strong for me to control , She's a 65 lb Chinook I'm 140lb with fake hips . At around 02:30 wake up with the dog going nuts Barking and throwing around a possum . I get it away from her grab it by the tail and toss it over the fence then sit with the dog for a half hour or so until she calmed down . I go back in the house get all ready to go back to bed and it all starts again . Another possum, this time the dog fucks with me [and the possum] for 45 minutes running away throwing the possum around as I try to chase her around the yard with my cane , Flashlight and palm 2.0 . Finally caught her and got that possum over the fence put the dog on a leash and get her chained up but she's still going nuts, now about 04:45 I'm wide awake so I made a pot of coffee grabbed the Flashvape and watched the sun come up . NOW The dog is sound asleep and my FV and P2 batteries are on charge and I'm about 2 gms lighter on herb.

Sounds like your dog needed some herb as bad as you. I'm glad mine are scared of their own shadow, my cat on the other hand... he doesn't fuck around.

lwien

Sounds like your dog needed some herb as bad as you. I'm glad mine are scared of their own shadow, my cat on the other hand... he doesn't fuck around.

I had a male Siamese cat that was built like a tank. He used to chase coyotes away from our trash cans. Funny as hell. He'd chase them down the driveway and then come walking back up with this macho strut like, "Look at me. I'm as bad as they come. I protected our trash cans. What in the fuck have you done lately?" lol

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
So strange now when we have coyotes in Florida eating pets and livestock . It's nuts now coyotes, hogs and pythons . Whats next ?

RUDE BOY,

thesoloman

So strange now when we have coyotes in Florida eating pets and livestock . It's nuts now coyotes, hogs and pythons . Whats next ?
on the coyote subject, at a near by elementary school there is a pack of 10 or so coyotes that almost every night amass at the top of a hill and lead a group rampage of all the trashcans. One time we on the street and all the sudden you here the coyotee yells and screeches and then the pack ran and all jumped a 6' fence into the school. Its kinda nuts to think that if they did this durring the day time there would be tons of small kids around, but hopefully/thankfully our coyotes are kinda pansy in the daylight.

thesoloman,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom