• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping with Fire. Put 2 pipescreens above the weed and smoke it. 200 % THC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I heard something about a glassvapgenie, do they produce something like that ?

I made my own, out of a kabooley and some screens.
It´s very interesting, because you can see the vapour, and the weed getting vaped.

The method with the cleanest vapour is 3 pipescreens with a bit of distance to the weed, i think.

When you want to avoid all burnings, you can curle the bowl, with the flame, while vaping. Also you can stop before it really starts to burn.

What i have meant with vapsmoking, is the easiest, fastest and most stoned, but not cleanest way.
Just holding the flame above the screens and take a strong puff, untill the weed starts to burn. When it starts to burn and condensate is rising i stop. I save very much condensate.
You don´t need to burn it, it is enough to reach the point where the visable combustion beginns.... than just stop and inhale.

Look at the weed, that is left, when you burn it know, you see how much condensate you ve left in the weed, compared to smoking

This is something i don´t recommend to vape owners, but recommend every bong smoker. Much more thc, much less condensate and the strongest stonedness i know. But definately not as clean as a vape.
This is smoking, but the cleanest and strongest way of smoking.

Nothing for vapers, but great for smokers, i think.

Vapewithfire,
This guy is a robot. End of story and please end of threeeaaddddd

I think it should be not the end of the thread, it should be the end of useless dispostings.

I think, here are still people, who have no vape, and would be happy about this very good and cheap fake vapgenie.

I force no one to read the thread, to vape with fire or to post in it.
If you don´t like it, just leave or ignore it.

That´s easy and simple.

I made the thread for people who want something like that, not for the ones who don´t like or even hate it.

Vapewithfire,

GSH

On a Möbius plane
This thread is priceless!

Here are some of the thankful comments of thankful people:

Oh my giddy aunt! I just followed @vapfire's recommendations and I've got to say I'm impressed.

Began fuming slowly and boy oh boy.. I've got to say it's the most lip smackingly delectable bit of puff I've had in my life. The level of condensate was minimal and I'm AT LEAST as high as I would be if I'd just chuffed a doob. And all for almost free.

Raw, Rizla, Swan et al.. Beware. This is the future of smoking.

Funny how you missed out the best part of that quote from UK420.

Here is the unedited version for reference :lol:

DreadedWookie said:
Oh my giddy aunt! I just followed @vapfire's recommendations and I've got to say I'm impressed.

Unfortunately my local headshop only had 73 packs of pipe screens in stock. Fret not though 'potheads'.. A quick trip to the pound shop later, I was armed with enough Brillo pads to realise my dreams.

5 layers of Brillo and a scouring pad on top (rumoured to increase THC levels by 548.229%), followed by a gram and a half of garden slugs, topped with an old mattress.

Began fuming slowly and boy oh boy.. I've got to say it's the most lip smackingly delectable bit of puff I've had in my life. The level of condensate was minimal and I'm AT LEAST as high as I would be if I'd just chuffed a doob. And all for almost free.

Raw, Rizla, Swan et al.. Beware. This is the future of smoking.

@Vapewithfire I think you need to look up sarcasm in the dictionary!! :lol::D:tup:

Is it possible that whoever recommended this forum to you was hoping you would LEARN something here, rather than just providing you with yet another soap-box?

I do this for fun, but not only for fun.

Do you know, that this soap box brought many people a vapgenie for nearly free ?

Everyone, who reads this thread should be able to built his own vapgenie.
At least good to know, for every smoker on the planet, i still think.

May be yo should learn, that people can post, what they want, as long
as they don´t hurt anyone.

Not i should learn to stop making those threads, may be they should learn that i make this for the people, who like and need it, and not for the people who don´t like it.

I always think, there are thousands of other threads on the forums, everyone who thinks this is boring and useless can choose other threads.

It might be boring for people, who already know that, but for new people it could be the message of the month.

I have a lot of other threads, about completely different themes, but
this one is my favourite, and when i see a bigger forum, that seems interesting, i just post one of my 3 best hints. Don´t understand, why some trie to create problems, that doesn´t exist.

Vapewithfire,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I do this for fun, but not only for fun.

Do you know, that this soap box brought many people a vapgenie for nearly free ?

Everyone, who reads this thread should be able to built his own vapgenie.
At least good to know, for every smoker on the planet, i still think.

May be yo should learn, that people can post, what they want, as long
as they don´t hurt anyone.

Not i should learn to stop making those threads, may be they should learn that i make this for the people, who like and need it, and not for the people who don´t like it.

I always think, there are thousands of other threads on the forums, everyone who thinks this is boring and useless can choose other threads.

It might be boring for people, who already know that, but for new people it could be the message of the month.

I have a lot of other threads, about completely different themes, but
this one is my favourite, and when i see a bigger forum, that seems interesting, i just post one of my 3 best hints. Don´t understand, why some trie to create problems, that doesn´t exist.
It's not a Vapor Genie, and you still have to buy screens, so it's not exactly free. Also why would I want to build my own Screen Genie (that's what I'm calling it from now on) which risks combustion (something we're trying to avoid here) when I have vaporizers which I know will work 100% of the time? People can post whatever they want, yes, and we're doing just that. Trying to educate you on the finer points of vaporizing technology has obviously failed us. The people that are on here are looking for actual vaporizers that actually vaporize without combusting. No one comes to fuckcombustion to try and push combustion. It's like going to Alcoholics Anonymous telling people about the moonshine you're brewing. It just doesn't make sense.

Message of the year: get a current vaporizer, give up combustion. Best of both worlds, 600% efficiency increase, plus I just grew a second pair of.... nevermind.

. Also why would I want to build my own Screen Genie (that's what I'm calling it from now on) which risks combustion (something we're trying to avoid here)

Because you don´t have one, can´t afford one or don´t know about it

Don´t you know, that more than 90 % of potheads still smoke and don´t got a vape or vapgenie.

I think there are millions of potheads on the planet and thousands on this forum, who want to have a vapgenie, but don´t have one.

1. A lot never heard of vapgenie.
2. A lot don´t know, how good it works.
3. A lot don´t know that it delivers more thc than smoking
4. A lot think it´s too expensive for a pipe with ceramic "screen".
5. A lot don´t like to order via internet.

Even, if it is not a perfect vapgenie, a lot can built a perfect one, after they red the thread.
I made a perfect one with 3 little stones or a glassscreen with 2 slits,
like +.

Even if the homemade, and sometimes even the original vapgenie, have little burnings, the combustion is nearly fucked. ( if done right ).
At least massively decreased. It is a step in the right direction, a big step.

Vapewithfire,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
:lmao:This guy is Nucking Futs.:freak: :tinfoil::horse: :lmao:
I was reading some of the flaming that his ghetto "vagpenie" was getting and I nearly pissed myself!
Isn't the definition of insanity: to repeat the same action over and over but expecting different results. I'm sure this guy answers when he talks to himself. Probably STILL trying to convince himself that he can get 300% more. I thing he has been huffing on that heat gun for far too long:dog:,

Ok in all fairness MODS if this's was too much, please put , "Fuck You @Vapewithfire" in the beginning. and move to the "Fuck You" thread.:rofl:

mod note: The 'Be Nice' rule applies to all members.

max

Out to lunch
Vapewithfire said:
thousands on this forum, who want to have a vapgenie, but don´t have one.
There aren't even "thousands on this forum" who don't have a vaporizer of any kind. We may have 16,000+ members, but the vast majority aren't active, and a lot of 'em don't even remember registering here. Many others who register and post, looking for a first vaporizer, have no interest in a flame powered model.

Even, if it is not a perfect vapgenie, a lot can built a perfect one, after they red the thread.
I made a perfect one with 3 little stones or a glassscreen with 2 slits,
like +.
Pardon me for doubting that you made a "perfect" vaporizer. I don't believe anyone has come up with a perfect vape. Perfection is a term that should be avoided when talking about any kind of technology.

It is a step in the right direction, a big step.
As I've stated before, such a simple method (as with the lightbulb vape) can turn someone on to vaping, and also turn 'em off since the proper result can be hard to achieve. Some people aren't highly motivated to switch to vapor and ease of use can be an important factor. If I wanted to turn a smoker into a vaporist, I'd hand 'em my VXL EVO, not my VaporGenie.

We've seen all kinds of simple, DIY vaporizing methods. Taking apart a soldering iron and using the ceramic element as a heat source would be my choice for a cheap method. I think most people can afford the $20 or so. If not, I guess they're using a library computer to find your screen method.

While your screen method has some merit, for some, it's not exactly revolutionary. I hope you have some interest in other forum topics, unless you're here for a time limited crusade on 'screen vaping'.

zymos

I just put some screens on top of the weed, leave the lighter in my pocket, and automatically get a 700% THC increase.
It's true, I've taught this to every pot smoker in my town, and they all worship me as a god.

You know that "Most Interesting Man in the World" meme? That was originally about me and my miraculous technique: " I don't always invent revolutionary vape-smoking methods, but when I do, they increase THC 700%"

I just put some screens on top of the weed, leave the lighter in my pocket, and automatically get a 700% THC increase.
It's true, I've taught this to every pot smoker in my town, and they all worship me as a god.

You know that "Most Interesting Man in the World" meme? That was originally about me and my miraculous technique: " I don't always invent revolutionary vape-smoking methods, but when I do, they increase THC 700%"

What kind of method, you´re talking about ?

Another way of vapsmoking, without fire ?

Vapewithfire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom