• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping with Fire. Put 2 pipescreens above the weed and smoke it. 200 % THC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrom

Great Scott!
tumblr_lu419rDeQl1r0w390.jpg

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Gotta go work on the vehicle, so I'll be relaxin in my buddies garage all night. Forgot how good the VG was for chill sessions with no worry about cords or batteries.. Too bad i lost that lotus ;)

KidFated.,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
@Vapewithfire, any merit that your methods may have are totally lost in your delivery. The combination of making up facts and figures, along with promoting decades-outdated techniques mean your threads have very little relevance to anyone.

The fact that you've spammed the exact message at so many cannabis-related boards with almost no interest (and many bans) seems not to deter you.

[/QUOTE]

What do you know about my threads ?

Do you know, that hundreds of people told me, that they stopped smoking, because of my thread, and love vapsmoking more than vaping.

At uk420 "free for all" my thread was the most viewed of the year 2013 and thousand of people thanked me for the vaping with fire thread.
And you say noone is happy or interested in my threads.
http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=329493&hl=
Some said, they like more my hommemade vapgenie, than their vapes.
20,000 threads were made at free4all at uk420 in 10 years. After some month my thread already was and is nr. 17 of 20.000 ( more thane 14.000 Views ).

Hundreds told me that they started vaping, because of my thread and like vaping with fire more than their vape.

Look at the picture on site 22. This guy started vaping with fire, because of my thread.

Not some people thanked me, hundreds thanked me.

If you don´t like my thread or my definately useful hint., why do you read
or post in it ?

Last edited:
Vapewithfire,
Not some people thanked me, hundreds thanked me.

If you don´t like my thread or my definately useful hint., why do you read
or post in it?
I was more so warning other people about your quasi-religious mission to bring the same "vapfire" thread to every single cannabis forum on the internet.

People are 300% more likely to post more appropriately when they know that they're dealing with a "true believer type".

You don't need to extol the virtues of halfway vaporizing on this forum, people here are into much more refined methods. Frankly this whole thread is 'like bringing a knife to a gunfight'.

I was more so warning other people about your quasi-religious mission to bring the same "vapfire" thread to every single cannabis forum on the internet.

People are 300% more likely to post more appropriately when they know that they're dealing with a "true believer type".

You don't need to extol the virtues of halfway vaporizing on this forum, people here are into much more refined methods. Frankly this whole thread is 'like bringing a knife to a gunfight'.

You don´t know me
You don´t know my threads
You don´t know that thousands stopped smoking, because of my threads

I´ll keep on warning them of smoking, and tell them, how you can decrease the condensate content up to 99 %, even, if you don´t got a vape.

May be you´ll keep on warning of useful hints and threads, great idea.
You forgot one thing. I always made clear, that this thread was made for people, who don´t got a vape or don´t like vaping.
90 % of potheads still smoke, even in england or usa.

Here are some of the thankful comments of thankful people:

I swapped my Herborizer for 2 pipe screens and a flame. Did you know you can vape like that?

this is the climax

Oh my giddy aunt! I just followed @vapfire's recommendations and I've got to say I'm impressed.

Began fuming slowly and boy oh boy.. I've got to say it's the most lip smackingly delectable bit of puff I've had in my life. The level of condensate was minimal and I'm AT LEAST as high as I would be if I'd just chuffed a doob. And all for almost free.

Raw, Rizla, Swan et al.. Beware. This is the future of smoking.

Everything's harsh compared to vaping with fire and an unknown number of screens.

They should give you a "nobelprice".

Un-believ-able Discovery.

This is a really good diy vapgenie. Keep on spreading the word.

Fucking hell, you hit my sympathetic empathy button, i'm in tears now. we need to get this on the streets and in africa, fuck the food and clean water, shelter and life, they could be vaping, for free.

Vapewithfire,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The Name of this forum is "FUCKcombustion.com" so most people here are your "10%" of "potheads" that don't smoke !! Your Preaching to the Choir here with your vapesmoking, we really want vaping with NO smoke as that's combustion and we say "FUCK THAT" we don't want combustion this ain't "somecombustionsok.com" or "alittlecombustionisok.com"

But share your knowledge of using the SSV or vaporgenie or even vapesmoking but you don't have to convert anyone here.

Read this forum to see what this forum is about before you go and start new threads I don't believe you have a very firm grasp on what we're all about here, in fact I'm sure of it.

I could be wrong and out of place here, @Vapewithfire but I couldn't care less then I do right now about anything you post anywhere but here on this forum and I really haven't read anything you posted here that would make me want to smoke and vape, that's Kind of why I'm on a VAPORIZER forum and not a FUCKING smoking forum. Get The Clue Buddy.
Vapor=GOOD
smoke=BAD
Vapesmoke=Bad

NO smoke as in 0% (when you post here you may also want to pay more attention to %, Don't pull em out of your arse)

Why do you talk for all the people here ?

I don´t recommend vaping with fire, to anyone, who has a vape,
but even for people, who already have a vape, it could be very interesting, because:

.Some don´t like vaping
.Some don´t like their vape
.Some vapes get stolen, lost or broken
.Some need a portable vape
.Some still smoke
.Nearly all know people, who don´t got a vape and still smoke.
.There will be a lot of times, when they won´t have a vape

Vapewithfire,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Why do you talk for all the people here ?

I don´t recommend vaping with fire, to anyone, who has a vape,
but even for people, who already have a vape, it could be very interesting, because:

.Some don´t like vaping
.Some don´t like their vape
.Some vapes get stolen, lost or broken
.Some need a portable vape
.Some still smoke
.Nearly all know people, who don´t got a vape and still smoke.
.There will be a lot of times, when they won´t have a vape
Pretty much everyone that has a vape and is on here knows what the fuck is up with vaping. We're vaping, not smoking. "fuckcombustion". The rest of the people are either figuring out what vape to buy, figuring out how to make it work, or asking questions/posting answers. The people that don't like vaping aren't on here because we're all about vaping. The people that don't like their vape are either trying to make it work or looking for a new vape. And the people that care enough about a lost, stolen, or broken vape are already too far into vaporizing to want to willingly go back to smoking. Portable vapes, yeah, lots of them. A whole subforum in fact. From pens to Solos. You keep talking about your heat gun vape, I've never even used one before, that's such old tech it's pretty much irrelevant now. You need to try a Solo or an Herbalizer, E-Nano/HI, Lotus, Launch Box. You need to get a few rips off of an SR-74 with some shatter to see that you're trying to light a fire by rubbing sticks and we're pointing lasers at it. Congratulations on changing the lives of hundreds, the veterans of FC (and even the new guys sometimes) are doing the same thing, except we're preaching no smoking and only vaporizing. You've got a lot of catching up to do if you're holding a heat gun and a Volcano in high regards.

Pretty much everyone that has a vape and is on here knows what the fuck is up with vaping. We're vaping, not smoking. "fuckcombustion".

And the people that care enough about a lost, stolen, or broken vape are already too far into vaporizing to want to willingly go back to smoking.

You've got a lot of catching up to do if you're holding a heat gun and a Volcano in high regards.

You are right a good vape is the perfect way of using weed, even better than a vapgenie or vaping with fire.

But most potheads don´t got a vape or don´t even know about vapes.
A lot simply don´t like them. I talked to many vape owners, who don´t like it. But most like or love them. I´m a great fan of vapes, too, use it for 10 years. But most potheads i know don´t got a vape ( 95 % ).

I vape for more than 10 years with vapes or heat guns.
And sometimes i hated it,

to be that stoned, that i couldn´t even hold my eyes open
( didn´t know, that the vapour contains much more thc than smoke )

wait for 2 minuits, just to take a little puff

take on big bowl instead of some little ones.

the loud noises of some vapes.

i got to inhale for much longer, because lot of the thc will be lost, when you exhale too early. ( Vapour ain´t a sticker, i guezz. )

Do you know, that a lot of people, who come here, never had a vape ?

Here is a video that shows a heat gun with volcano balloon systhem ( 99,- Euro ). Don´t know if this is 100 % safe, but nearly looks, as it is made for
heatguns. But the best vape remains bong with hot air gun ( 70,- Euro ),
i think.

Vapewithfire,
@Vapewithfire Dude anyone who can afford cannabis can afford a basic vaporizer that will offer 0% combustion if used properly. Like Rude Boy said vaporists demand nothing less. There are some on here that combust from time to time or in different situations. No doubt. Some may be finding their way - making the transition from smoke to vapor. For most vaporists keen enough to do it exclusively an get on a forum to talk about it, well we are not likely to get on your bandwagon. Good luck man.

@Vapewithfire

For most vaporists keen enough to do it exclusively an get on a forum to talk about it, well we are not likely to get on your bandwagon. Good luck man.

I made clear, that this thread and method is meant for the people, who don´t like vaping or don´t got a vape.

I made clear, that a real vape is cleaner and safer than my one
and i definately recommend all people, who have a vape to use it, and not vaping with fire.

But there are millions of potheads, who still smoke. Even vape users often smoke, when they have no vape. ( holidays, hospital, work, sport. )
I did this, too before i learned, how to vape with fire.

I think, it is at least good to know, that you can vape with fire, even if you got a vape. What do you do, when we end up in war, and electricity and water is short ?

Or is there any pothead on the planet, who doesn´t want to know,

1. That you can vape with fire
2. It can decrease the condensate content up to 99 % ( if done right )
3. It can increase the thc amount up to 200 %
4. That 2-3 pipescreens above the weed help avoiding burnings
5. You can built your own vapgenie, vapgeniebong or glassvapgenie with the pipescreen method
6. That the pipescreens are available for some cents in every headshop, and that they are made for fire and heat ( safe ).

Vapewithfire,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I made clear, that this thread and method is meant for the people, who don´t like vaping or don´t got a vape.

I made clear, that a real vape is cleaner and safer than my one
and i definately recommend all people, who have a vape to use it, and not vaping with fire.

But there are millions of potheads, who still smoke. Even vape users often smoke, when they have no vape. ( holidays, hospital, work, sport. )
I did this, too before i learned, how to vape with fire.

I think, it is at least good to know, that you can vape with fire, even if you got a vape. What do you do, when we end up in war, and electricity and water is short ?

Or is there any pothead on the planet, who doesn´t want to know,

1. That you can vape with fire
2. It can decrease the condensate content up to 99 % ( if done right )
3. It can increase the thc amount up to 200 %
4. That 2-3 pipescreens above the weed help avoiding burnings
5. You can built your own vapgenie, vapgeniebong or glassvapgenie with the pipescreen method
6. That the pipescreens are available for some cents in every headshop, and that they are made for fire and heat ( safe ).
You're missing the part where the vast minority here smoke, and even then not all of them use pipes. If they want to get vapor-like effects they can just use their vaporizer. Nobody is arguing that you can't vape with fire, it happens when you smoke joints/blunts. Also, your doomsday scenario is strange because there are a few butane powered vaporizers already like Hammer (convection vaporization) Lotus which can deliver thick rich vapor hits, vapman which is very efficient and small. You get annoyed when someone "speaks for everyone" but go on to say

"Even vape users often smoke, when they have no vape. ( holidays, hospital, work, sport. )"

No, no... no. You can't speak for everyone. I rarely "don't have a vape" on me/near me either for flower or concentrate. I have edibles at my disposal. If I can't vape somewhere I can't vape somewhere. Sucks and I get over it. If I don't have a vape I won't smoke. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

Yes, people still smoke. You still smoke. Your technique still involves smoke so I don't see how it really puts vaporization in the spotlight.

The people that don't like vaping don't hang out on a vaporizer site.

Yes, people still smoke. You still smoke. Your technique still involves smoke so I don't see how it really puts vaporization in the spotlight.

The people that don't like vaping don't hang out on a vaporizer site.

It is vaporization, because the thc gets vaped, before the weed starts to burn ( if done right ). When the weed starts to burn, nearly all the thc is vaped and you can stop. You save a lot of condensate, up to 99 %.
Also you get up to 200 % thc compared to smoked.

Some like it, but can´t do it, because they don´t have a vape...
The people who don´t like my thread don´t hang around in my thread.
Good hint, good to know, for all smoking people, i thought and think.
This hint is for free, you don´t have to pay.
If you don´t like it, forget it.
Don´t you have some people, who want to vape, but don´t have a vape ?
I know hundred of them, and some are very happy about their homemade vapgenie.
Do you know, a smoker, who doesn´t want to know, that you can vape with fire ?

Vapewithfire,

dorkus_molorkus

Ok dude, the link you posted above with all the interested and potential converted souls at uk420 doesnt work.

I did however find these,

this one it seems you are talking to yourself. except where some dude takes pity on you and drops some change into yr cup.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis...ire-put-2-pipescreens-weed-smoke-300-thc.html

this one contains lots of people much more dis-respectful to your 'message'

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-pipescreens-on-the-weed-and-smoke-it-300-THC

I wanna know why here at FC we are only promised 200% THC, when you clearly offer those other peoples in the other threads 300%?

Where the fuck is the other 100%?
you skimming of the top bro?
You come here and try to sell me 200% THC,
but youve got other mates that you give em 300%?

stick 1 gram of weed in, hit it with some screens, a flame and get 3 grams out.
sounds plausible.
I tell mrs dorkus im packing a solid 7 inches, but in reality she knows im hung like a cashew.
that sort of 300%?

I feel cheated already and I havent even seen your manhood or ran yr visa card yet.

Speaking of which, are you Tom Cruise and this is really an ad for Scientology?
Cause, I sorta imagine its you and as you type you are jumping up and down on Oprahs couch.

lolz 300% THC, I cant believe I have been wasting all my weed with poxy ol 100% THC.

Fuck them NASA dudes with their fancy technologies, I just needed to go ghetto with a bic and some screens like a damn hobo.

Now do you think you and your trolley full of worldly goods could possibly move a bit more downwind?

Last edited:
Great thread!! I've decided to convert. Just need to find some lighters lol. :science::evil:

Thanks, but i don´t want to convert you.

The people are right, who say that vaping with fire is not as clean as a good vape.

This was never my goal with my threads, to bring people from vaping back to vaping with fire. I just know, that most potheads, i know don´t got a vape.
I met my "connection", where i bought some weed years ago, and asked him, if he has a vape. He just said "what is a vape ?".

The people, i want to reach, are the people, who

don´t have a vape
don´t like vaping
don´t have a portable vape
know potheads and tobaccosmokers, who don´t got a vape

All the happy vapeowners should keep their vape. The perfect way of using weed.

I still use my bong and heat gun. Perfect vapour amount and quality.
But sometimes, i don´t have my gun or any vape or want to have the old scool stonedness, than i vapsmoke my weed or turn the heat of my vape more high ( at least 250 ° celsius ) But normally i use my vape, as often as possible. But outside or when i´m somewhere else ,a little bowl of 50 mg weed in my glassvapgenie is much better and cleaner than a joint or a smoked bowl.

Smoking = 100 % condensate 0 % perfekt
Vaping with fire = much less condensate, more perfect
( 1:99 if done perfect )
Good vape = Nearly 0 % condensate 100 % perfect

Vapewithfire,
Ok dude, the link you posted above with all the interested and potential converted souls at uk420 doesnt work.

I did however find these,

this one it seems you are talking to yourself. except where some dude takes pity on you and drops some change into yr cup.

this one contains lots of people much more dis-respectful to your 'message'

I wanna know why here at FC we are only promised 200% THC, when you clearly offer those other peoples in the other threads 300%?

Speaking of which, are you Tom Cruise and this is really an ad for Scientology?
Cause, I sorta imagine its you and as you type you are jumping up and down on Oprahs couch.

The thread on cana.... has got the whole information in the title,
How it works, pipescreens and much more thc.
The people don´t have to read my thread, to get the very useful message.

The only reason why it looks like, i´m talking to myself, is because i bump it sometimes, so that the whole hint or message can be seen by thousands of people a day.

I call it the dead Forum. 99 % less answers, not only me, nearly everyone.

The thread on thc..., ok, some were posting useless statements, instead of just ignoring the thread. But did you read the whole thread, there are enough positive comments. Also it was one of the most viewed thread of thc talk for some days and i got 5 Stars for thread.

Did you ever ask yourself, if this what i do might be good and useful for the smoking potheads. Do you believe, that hundreds thanked me and some said they like vaping with fire more than their vape. Some even told me that they love me, after i post this thread.

Aren´t you happy to know about, how to make a glasvapgenie for 5,- Euro.

One thing, i don´t understand, when the people don´t like my thread, why do they come and post in my thread ?

I wrote 200 % thc or up to 300 % THC. Someone on uk 420 said, she heard, that you can get up to 500 % thc. I believe normally it is 200 % thc compared to smoked.

Vapewithfire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom