vaping with a heart condition

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
anyone vape with a heart condition? i recently had 4 stents installed to the rca. i'm recovierng from a recent heart attack (was smoking a real strong stain) when it happened. i just now starting slowly vaping. big difference on lungs for sure but what about the heart? wanted to know if anyone else still vapes or is it time for me to give it up. :(

BUZZHEAD,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I would imagine that vaping has to be way healthier (or as the 'clinical' buzz phrase is) Less Harmful.

Im no doctor (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night) But I have seen throughout life that Cardio usually plays hand in hand with Pulmonary.(sp)

I would venture to say - you are much better off than you were while combusting.

AGBeer,

standard

Am I reading that right that you had a heard attack while combusting? If so, the rush, although less with vaping, still might be a bit much. Have you looked into edibles at all? I have no advice, just want to see you hang around our little planet, so be safe and be well.

standard,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Ask your doctor? (Or find one cool enough that you can ask?)

MoeOnTheMoon,

thepope

I'm no doctor but I had a widdow maker heart attack 3 years ago. I died and they brought me back,still here today-the devil didn't want me,he was afraid I would take over:lol:. When I got my medical mmj card for another problem I told my heart D.R.. He didn't give a shit! So if thats any help. You can tell ao ask your D.R. anything HIPA rules patient confidentially(spelling) rules. :peace:

thepope,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Thanks guys. I think it does increase the heart rate but not in the danger zone.

BUZZHEAD,
Top Bottom