vaping while hanging upside down

hibeam

alpha +
After wake and vape I have a yoga routine, including poses that increase blood flow to my brain. So I tried vaping while laying back over the side of the bed to combine the two activities. Now I prefer to vape upside down. The extra waves of relaxation and invigoration in combining the two activities really increase my strength, agility, and balance. Note that I have gradually increased my inversion practices over a number of years. When I first started my eyeballs bulged out like on Ren and Stimpy.

Anybody ever try this? Or were you thinking I meant auto asphyxiation? ;)

MinnBobber

Now I prefer to vape upside down. The extra waves of relaxation and invigoration in combining the two activities really increase my strength, agility, and balance.
Is upside down vaping kind of like chugging from a keg while upside down?? ;)

I often do my PT exercises after vaping and some are partially inverted or lying on floor and opening up 180 degrees. After vaping, these moves sometimes make me dizzy if I move too quickly.

I may try vaping upside down ????
Thanks for sharing

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I do a variation...

My condition is rather advanced, and I have aggressive fusion occurring in multiple spots of the spine and neck. The fusing is very weak and brittle compared to our "stock" spines.

So ..hanging upside down could cause a fractured vertebrae due to the newly formed bone(s) in my spine.

My surgeon told me the slightest jarring , falling or even the wrong sudden movements (Think of slipping and "bracing" yourself) could cause fracturing... Even worse.. A broken back and/or neck.

So, I do use physical therapy and a traction device.

Since acquiring my Solo, I can now do my stretching whilst holding in some light vapor, which inevitably relaxes my extremely stiff body.

My back won't pop unless I have vapor in my lungs....

Although I can only get a slight popping with vapor... Those 2 tiny *pops* release a ton of tension.

Damn.... I wish I could hang.

hibeam

alpha +
I do a variation...

My condition is rather advanced, and I have aggressive fusion occurring in multiple spots of the spine and neck. The fusing is very weak and brittle compared to our "stock" spines.

So ..hanging upside down could cause a fractured vertebrae due to the newly formed bone(s) in my spine.

My surgeon told me the slightest jarring , falling or even the wrong sudden movements (Think of slipping and "bracing" yourself) could cause fracturing... Even worse.. A broken back and/or neck.

So, I do use physical therapy and a traction device.

Since acquiring my Solo, I can now do my stretching whilst holding in some light vapor, which inevitably relaxes my extremely stiff body.

My back won't pop unless I have vapor in my lungs....

Although I can only get a slight popping with vapor... Those 2 tiny *pops* release a ton of tension.

Damn.... I wish I could hang.

Will your fusions ever strengthen enough to invert? Thanks for adding your story! Everybody should know how cannabis enhances stretching! I am curious about your traction device. Maybe you could recline on a slight slant, just slight enough to increase brain blood flow without stressing your fusions? Scary to think one false step could break something. I wish you a safe and sweet healing journey.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Will your fusions ever strengthen enough to invert?
I don't believe so unfortunately, the nature of the disease is rather progressive and particularly more advanced and severe due to 2 decades of untreated severe wide-Spread and about 14 doctors to diagnose my symptoms correctly.

In fact, it wasn't even a Doctor that figured it out.

It was my Physical Therapist... After a few initial treatments, she asked..
"So, what is your diagnosis?"

I said.."Well, a few docs think it is Fibromyalgia "

She immediately scoffed, and said... "No, no way in hell that this is Fibro "

Thanks for adding your story! Everybody should know how cannabis enhances stretching! I am curious about your traction device. Maybe you could recline on a slight slant, just slight enough to increase brain blood flow without stressing your fusions? Scary to think one false step could break something. I wish you a safe and sweet healing journey.
My pleasure my friend.

My goal is to be a Pain Advocate or Ambassador, with Cannabis at the forefront.

It is truly amazing how it literally releases inflammation.

And, yes.. The traction device will allow for a slant downwards, however my neck is already stuck in a stooping position, and I'm somewhat of a hunchback. I literally can not look straight up, nor tilt my head.

I have to eat tacos like a sandwich because of this :rant:

What is kinda funny...
Physicians will ask me to tilt my head to gauge my range of mobility.

Doc: "Okay, tilt to the right "

Me: "I AM tilting it" lol

This will continue to progress as there is no cure, just dangerous biological medications that shut off my crazy Auto-Immune System.

Thank you for all the kind words of empathy.

:peace:

PS
A Brave New World is my second favorite book, a very close second to The Doors of Perception.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey :wave:

I remember hearing something similar to this a while back . . .

And a quick YouTube search proves upside down/Yoga dabbing is definitely a 'thing' . . .

Coral gets all bendy:

Safe T Driver inverts:

Paul Tokin has to protect his beard:

And finally, double trouble :brow::
. . . So it looks like you could be on to something @hibeam.

But I think we need to collate some more vapor experiences & perhaps some FC'ers could post some videos of their exploits?

This I wanna see!

I'll get practicing my handstand!

But remember folks, safety first! :worms:

:freak:

MucLove!
:peace:

Top Bottom