• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping w/ a Heat Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
almost all my friends combust... i went over to a friends house yesterday and they had this heat gun, and since the triple chamber beaker was getting loaded up.. i said wait.. try and use this gun to vape w/... and it worked really well... very easy for a new vaper...

the heat gun used was a Wagner HT1000... costs like $25... only has a low, high and off setting i think... it takes like a half min. to warm up, i'd say... we just used low and i tested its limits i was about an inch away from it on the third big rip and it wasn't combusting... super thick vapor though, and easy... hopefully this will become a thing for them ha..

any body out there mess around w/ one of these things?? $25 vape... pretty much idiot proof.. and thick instant vapor?? mite be worth having around for back up haa... also the bowl does get hot when doing this so clearing the piece may be an issue... but the bowl i was using had some fat glass handles on it and it wasn't very hot holding it by that... but you might need an oven mitt hahaa.

Buildozer,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
that would probably work perfect... it really works really well from a distance though... like instant vapor... i imagine it's probably easier to controll the temp if its not hooked up to the bowl... i would recommend to some one that only had a bong and wanted to get into vaping cheap... or any one that wants to spend $25 and test out heat gun vapor.. i'm assuming it's ok to breath in the air from the gun?? i don't know for sure though... i haven't looked into it.. but i was very impressed.. it handled the triple chamber beaker.. no problems

Buildozer,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'd be very careful with cheap heat guns.

I've read talks of parts of the heater being unsafe for inhalation.

There are certainly models that are safe, but I'd be doing a lot of research before I went sucking on a home power tool.
:2c:

SD_haze

I'm too suspicious of under-$100 heat guns, unless you were only using it a few times a yr.

This quote was from an earlier Heat Gun thread on FC:
(From Hippie D.)
"two other concerns i read about the heat gun some time ago (different forum):

(1) the fan has carbon brushes (cylinders of carbon that carry the electricity in the motor) that can disintegrate into carbon powder that gets into the air stream

(2) there is insulation the air blows through, and could pick up particles of insulation."

Edit: Def would want to keep it water filtered and not bl

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i have a feeling you guys are right... i was suspicious because it was a $25 gun.. i know there's a lot of cheap materials used in cheap stuff... and a cheap heat element you breath past isn't ideal... i'm wondering how a higher-end Milwaukee brand heat gun would compare.. i know there are some really fancy ones out there... maybe there's a way to test if its blowing out stuff?? i'll make sure to let my friends know about it possibly not being safe to breath all the time.. thanks for the info..

Buildozer,

559stonerr

I have a friend who has that same exact gun. He uses the heat gun on his healthstone and has a special bowl to vape weed. Personally i've tried the HSG with the gun and it was fucking awesome. supppper milky rips and you barely have to draw due to the gun pushing the vapor.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I have a friend who has that same exact gun. He uses the heat gun on his healthstone and has a special bowl to vape weed. Personally i've tried the HSG with the gun and it was fucking awesome. supppper milky rips and you barely have to draw due to the gun pushing the vapor.
ya yesterday we were gonna use it on some BHO but we never got around to it :ko: a day of slam dunking wears you out haa.. i could see a heat gun kicking ass on that HSG...

Buildozer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom