Vaping through water leaves residue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikyvape

I noticed a few times that wenn vaping through water it leaves a residue on the glass it is more
a white stuff. It is only at waterlevel. It also floats sometimes on the water like oil. It is hardly noticable but look at the water surface in light.

Mainly see this with my verdamper.

Is this thc ?

i know wenn i clean my whips with cold water the oily substance in the whip turns white.

Anybody an idea ? :uhoh:

spikyvape,
Reactions: Roger D

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Think of your whip and how brown and dirty it gets. Now all that stuff is being caught by the water instead. It surprised many people but even when vapor bonging cleaning regularly is needed. But at least the smell isn't nearly as bad and spilled vapor bong water is no big deal :lol:

aesthyrian,

SmokingElectricity

bong scum. it can be a bitch to get off sometimes. a nice long soak in simple green should get it off. powdered automatic dishwashing detergent works well too. since both the bongs i use are 12" or under, i just throw them into the dishwasher once or twice a week. they come out looking brand new.

i doubt it's worth the trouble to try and reclaim it.

SmokingElectricity,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
I tried a hot water bong session and I was amazed at the amount of reclaim that formed. I usually use room temp orcold water. After a session the water is only a little bit cloudy (white colour). When I used the hit water I had lots of little yellow globs form and stick to the glass. You have to clean it right away or else it will stain.

I think the hit water collects more thc then cold. And I think the yellow globs have way more thc left in them then the cloudy white bong water. It might not be worth using hot water unless your bong is easy to reclaim from...

notmyrealUSERname,

spikyvape

ohw yeah i clean every day but in my herborizer it is hard to clean i use schmand weg it's a powder.

Got to find some grunge off somewhere in Europe, anybody ?

spikyvape,

Mrclean

I have the same issue. But I have added a product like rezblock. It doesn't allow the resin to stick to the glass. The ingredients are glycerin , cranberry extract and citric acid for freshness. There is not taste. And it just plain works.

I order cranberry extract from health and vitamin stores online.

Mrclean,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
I tried a hot water bong session and I was amazed at the amount of reclaim that formed. I usually use room temp orcold water. After a session the water is only a little bit cloudy (white colour). When I used the hit water I had lots of little yellow globs form and stick to the glass. You have to clean it right away or else it will stain.

I think the hit water collects more thc then cold. And I think the yellow globs have way more thc left in them then the cloudy white bong water. It might not be worth using hot water unless your bong is easy to reclaim from...

my experience and for a lot of people in that long try hot water thread is that cold water collects more because the greater temp difference causes more condensation.

are you sure those globs aren't something water soluble like chlorophyll??

to the OP, where is the water coming from? maybe try distilled?

vaporonly,

Mrclean

For cleaning I use pur grain alcohol. It is better than iso because you can ingest it. The cleaning power is far stronger than 99% iso
The water is doing its job if your collecting resin. It's better in the water than you. Vapor will condense and try to go beck to its natural state.

Again , I use the cranberry extract and my piece comes clean with water only.

Mrclean,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom