• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping shatter.

Delphi

Hi vapers, I'm desperate to find a portable device to vape my shatter.

I was using a Cera but the oil cart broke and the comapny has closed down.

At present I'm still smoking dry herb, but I seriously need to stop and convert fully to vaping, but I'm unable to find the right device.

I have plenty of 18650 batteries left over from the Cera, so I would ideally like a device that can utilise those batteries. But if their is a better device for vaping shatter that doesn't use the 18650 batteries I would still be interested.

Any advice is appreciated.

Delphi,

blubbakush

I went to my local smoke shop and purchased a cheap globe and atomizer for about $10. (you can probably get 3 for $10 online) They work fine for now. I'm waiting and hoping something better will come out in the market. If you live in Colorado like I do, you can also buy cartridges that contain CO2 oil which are pretty darn handy.

Hey man, I have a 510 threaded battery and one of those globes with this sick atomizer I got at my LHS. It looks like
Z263dA4.jpg
and it hits like a freight train! Was like 8$, dual ceramic wrapped coils so that it doesn't ever get that burnt cotton taste.
Maybe you could find one at your LHS too

2clicker

Observer
Skycloud allows for vapping EVERYTHING. Cost about $50

looks like yet another cheap battery honestly. not even going to come close to performing like a quality 18650 will. and the replacement attys are still $15-20 each. not sure if they are rebuildable or not. and what is the wicking material? silica? no thanks!

this kandy pen stuff might work for some, but it doesnt live up to my expectations for a quality, reliable, and safe portable dabbing option. all these "ego" type pen options... while work for a bit... are just junk IMO.

and i can almost promise you that it will not vape flowers. at least not well anyway. if you want a portable flower vape i would suggest the Arizer Air or one of the other dedicated portable flower vapes that get good reviews here.

Top Bottom