vaping oil, help.

Bambu

hello all,
so ive been on quest to make oils that I can vape similar to the ones my friend gets me from legal stats.
ive been pressing rosin, returns and product are very nice,, dabbed plenty of it,, headzonger status.
so ive been using some of my rosin to make ejuice mixes for pens,, even tho I get a nice buzz going,, I find the tokes are not as strong as I would like,, compared to the ones my friend brings me,, where after 2 pokes im baked.. I know my starting product is very good as the smallest dabs on my waterpipe are mind blowing, , so where am I losing my steam? are they using a differnt starting concentrate?
.... heres what ive been doing..

.1g of rosin,, to 1ml of ejuice (as directed by ejmix, ive tried others, ej mix does seem best quality)
. then micro or X2 boiler (I've been microing for 10 secs as directed) Im also nervous that if use a lesser ejuice ratio it may become too thick.

.inject into cartridge and vape,, again,, I am getting effects,, but after 10 tokes as oppoesed to 2 or 3.

tried different cartridges ,,
the pen im using is a basic 20$ pen , I would like to blame the pen,, but when I take my friends cartridge and hook it to my pen,, his stuff hits hard..
any reason why my mix wont hit hard like the vape pens from legal stores?

2clicker

Observer
there is a thread here regarding ejuice. sounds like youre cutting it too much if its that different.

when i used to use ejmix id do a 1:1 mix and was happy with it. even if it takes 10 pulls instead of two youre still getting the same dosage. just takes longer to get there.

try a .5:1 ratio (.5 being the ejmix and the 1 being the errl) and see if that helps. it will be thicker than before yes but not substantially and should work great.

i cant think of anything else that it could be, but i gave up on liquids a little over a year ago. id ask in the thread geared towards juice.

Bambu

.5:1.. I think im gonna try that...hopefully its stronger.....I like pens for on the go and for being discreet.
id prefer to be able to get where I wanna be in 2 or 3 tokes as opposed to 10,
even if the dosage is the same, pulling on these pens is quite the chore..lol

Bambu,

2clicker

Observer
.5:1.. I think im gonna try that...hopefully its stronger.....I like pens for on the go and for being discreet.
id prefer to be able to get where I wanna be in 2 or 3 tokes as opposed to 10,
even if the dosage is the same, pulling on these pens is quite the chore..lol

if puffing on the pen is harder than you like then consider getting a nice mini tank and a good temp control mod. itll rip with ease.

2clicker,

Bambu

yea ,, its hard to pull,,, I still dont get why my friends cartridge pulls like a dream,, its a reg 510 cart. then I put mine and its a struggle,, ive tried different cart , some are better then others,,, but nothing like the ones purchase in legal stores, a bit frustrating. ..
also,, I tried the .5:1 ratio..I did .25ml to .5g rosin, the effects where there,, but it took much effort,, I dont like it....

as far a tank and control ,, I have been interested in this and been reading up,,but since I have little knowledge, , I really dont know what im looking for..., I dont mind making the purchase,,,, is there one u can suggest for me? im about ready to pull the trigger..
I use a pico for my nic needs,,, other then that,, I know very little about them in general. ..
any specific ones u have in mind? thanks:)

Bambu,

2clicker

Observer
check out this thread.

its all about the questions you have. ive been out of the liquid use game for a while and prolly not the best to ask.

good luck!

2clicker,
Top Bottom