Vaping low thc strains

Truth Seeker

I just picked up a low THC and high CBD strain at the dispensary any recommendations for the benefits of vaping a low THC strain? This strain is 7% THC and 14% CBD (startonic)

Truth Seeker,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

BestBuds

The Dude
I have never had something tip in favor of CBD as much as that and still have 7% THC. I do get Hurcle bud around me and it's a high CBD strain. It's almost 1:1. For me I feel more pain relief and way less jittery or nervous feeling with a 1:1 or 1:2 CBD to THC ratio.

It's also nice to chill with some friends and vape. That way you don't get Stoopid ripped

Truth Seeker

I have never had something tip in favor of CBD as much as that and still have 7% THC. I do get Hurcle bud around me and it's a high CBD strain. It's almost 1:1. For me I feel more pain relief and way less jittery or nervous feeling with a 1:1 or 1:2 CBD to THC ratio.

It's also nice to chill with some friends and vape. That way you don't get Stoopid ripped
It's a bit harsh tasting and I remember that from when I tried combusting the strain a while back but now I'm on this vaping bandwagon I wanted to try vaping it as I do notice that "jittery" uneasy feeling with vaping and most strains are high so I figured I'd try this one in the vape. They make RSO out of this strain and the dispense grows it themselves as they are also a licensed grower.

It's a bit harsh after initial vaping seems to create a broncho dilation effect (maybe that's the high CBD content)

Tastes decent yet not as sweet as the trendy fruity designer strains which are all over 20% THC.

Maybe combine some this strain with another strain will balance off the high THC content of these other strains?

darbarikanada

I just picked up a low THC and high CBD strain at the dispensary any recommendations for the benefits of vaping a low THC strain? This strain is 7% THC and 14% CBD (startonic)

the benefits of CBD are mostly anecdotal at this point except as a treatment for a terrible form of childhood epilepsy that can cause 100 fits a day (!) (see 'charlotte's web' strain); CBD's worked miracles for enough of the sufferers that it's clear it can help. most of the other claims about CBD's benefits have yet to be tested in reputable studies (double-blind and all that). at this point people are saying it cures just about anything (like early 20th century opium/codeine tinctures...)

it should vape like any cannabis. 7% THC is still plenty potent (probably about as potent as 60's weed), so good luck figuring out what, if anything, the CBD's doing. you should be able to find weed with <1% THC if you really want to try to determine if CBD helps what ails you.

the placebo effect is probably huge with CBD.

darbarikanada,

Truth Seeker

the benefits of CBD are mostly anecdotal at this point except as a treatment for a terrible form of childhood epilepsy that can cause 100 fits a day (!) (see 'charlotte's web' strain); CBD's worked miracles for enough of the sufferers that it's clear it can help. most of the other claims about CBD's benefits have yet to be tested in reputable studies (double-blind and all that). at this point people are saying it cures just about anything (like early 20th century opium/codeine tinctures...)

it should vape like any cannabis. 7% THC is still plenty potent (probably about as potent as 60's weed), so good luck figuring out what, if anything, the CBD's doing. you should be able to find weed with <1% THC if you really want to try to determine if CBD helps what ails you.

the placebo effect is probably huge with CBD.
Well the lower THC count in the strain did attract me probably more than the CBD.

Due to the high THC count in all these modern strains it’s nice to be able to try something a bit more traditional with a lower thc level.

It was a very mellow calming buzz a little bit less static then these high THC strains after initial inhalation.

Truth Seeker,
Reactions: BestBuds
Top Bottom