1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaping lavender, peppermint, spearmint, green tea?

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by MinnBobber, Jul 20, 2018.

1. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

Which of these four would produce the most visible vapor?
    I'd like to demonstrate with legal herb for someone YET get some good visible vapor?

Any other common herb that produces a lot of vapor?
    Thanks

Jill NYC likes this.
  2. 412lou

412lou New Member

Been using some Bear Blend. A few flavors to choose from . Original and Amazon are my go to blends.

Bearblend.com I think .

Some-new-user likes this.
  3. Some-new-user

Some-new-user Well-Known Member

I'd say that this depends on the quality of the herb much like MJ but as green tea has a much higher vaporisation temperature than the other herbs you listed then I'd guess that would produce more vapour. I've also tried hemp tea, that's not bad. I haven't tried green tea yet (trying to find a nice organic pesticide free blend/supply HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) but the others do produce some nice vapour. Not massive clouds like MJ does but still okay. I love the taste of lavender and mint is great for after meals.

You might get some success from a blend. I have been looking for something similar as I'm in a prohibited country and it would be nice to have a walk and vape without worrying about the smell or prosecution.

Good luck. I'm going to follow this so keep us posted with your experience

Sick Vape and MinnBobber like this.
  4. galumar

galumar New Member

Hi guys, i'm new to vaping and i surely try all of these herbs since i live in the wild nature and my garden is full of peppermint, sage, rosmary, lavanda and more... i use most of these herbs for cooking in my kitchen.

I have a question: does anyone never tied to vape barley?
    Of course i'm speaking of the grinded version, not the soluble one that is a brown dust.
    I use it for some good barley-coffee and even with milk, it has a so powerful flavor and since i like it i would try to vape it but i'm a little scared if it may contains something of not good to inhale.

In the whole world wide web i found ZERO informations on this. Maybe i'm the only crazy one that is thinking on vaping barley...

5. Sick Vape

Sick Vape Thick Vape

Mint needs way lower temps to taste nice than lavender, so I guess less visible vapour.
    I did not pay attention to vapour density when I tried. It was not impressive.
    Basically the same as @Some-new-user says i see now.

Just be aware that your vaporiser probably will smell like lavender for quite a while.

No idea about barley.

6. galumar

galumar New Member

Thanks for your reply.
    I think i'll try with peppermint first, probably mixed with some organic tobacco and not alone.
    I'm curious about sage, a lot of people saying it has a good flavor and it's one rare that make clouds.

I've read right here that someone add some drop of vegetal glycerin to the herb for making clouds.

Barley it's a mystery!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  7. galumar

galumar New Member

What about Vanilla? Someone has tried tricks for vaping it?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors