Vaping Indoors

gherbo

Hey FC. I have the Imag plus 2.0 coming tomorrow. Landlord no smoking policy eCT. If there's no window open but I have a large fan plus a carbon activated sploof would that do the trick? Would you be able to tell if someone vaped in the room say 4 hours later?

gherbo,

420engineer

there should be no smell after 4 minutes, especially if you are careful where you exhale, ie, through a window etc.

420engineer,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Yeah , 4 hours should be enough to lose the smell,, if not it's easily masked with other scents, not like smoke that will stick to everything and leave that pungent smell lingering....

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You're not smoking, you are vaporizing - big difference. The smell from your cannabis will be the most stinky. Make sure you keep it in a smell proof container. Keep your vaporizer clean as well, that's one way to cut down on smells. Even your dirty grinder will give off more smell than the actual vapor.

The vapor itself will go away quickly as others have said. Just plain old cooking smells will cover any odors too. You could burn a candle or get an oil defuser. You will find that vaporizing doesn't smell up your place.

hackslasher

If really worried could pick up an essential oil diffuser, or an underdog with aroma cup:brow:, and use after vaping. Really makes a room smell super pleasant

hackslasher,
Reactions: j-bug

gherbo

I just got the imag plus 2.0. It vaporizes herba concentrates and e juice. If I used the e juice after would that help?

gherbo,
Top Bottom