Vaping in conjunction with essential oils

Derf

Hey guys,
So I'm sure if it was just the way it was grown, or that I'd had enough of it, but the flavor of my regs was really starting to get to me. With vaporizing, you really get a sense of flavor, and what I had was really just not enjoyable anymore. And I wasn't vaping above 370, which is where you start to get that burnt popcorn taste... it was just sorta... blah... but not even in just a blah bland way, more like in a blah not-so-nice way.

So I wanted to cover the taste with something, because the high wasn't by any means terrible. So I thought for a second, and then I remembered I had a small sample bottle (maybe 5 ml) of pure peppermint oil. I had bought it from two women who were selling essential oils with a slant that aromatherapy is healing and good for you. The peppermint oil smelled good - is supposed to energize you - so I got a small bottle, but they had TONS of other scents.

This stuff is food grade, high quality, very concentrated stuff. I took a paperclip, dipped it in the bottle, and then wiped it on the screen of my Zephyr Ion. You couldn't really see much, and I can't even imagine how much transfered to the screen as it didn't even look like the paperclip was saturated in anything, but a lick of the paperclip afterwards revealed it did have oil on it still. I filled a basket, roasted it up, and got the most wonderful bag of peppermint flavored high I've ever had. I then tried it using a pin dipped in the oil and wiping it around the inside bowl of my iolite, and again, the same flavor. Not over-powering, definitely not weakly there, absolutely present.

I can see why some people like smoking menthol cigarettes. I'm now curious about other flavors (cinnamon, blueberry, etc) to enhance my experience. Just thought I'd share as I'm looking up some different oils to use (for flavor, and mental effects).

I might have stumbled onto something here. I guess I'm basically combining aromatherapy with vaporization.

Derf,

jumpoff_the_planet

Cool :ko: I have been wondering if you can vape essential oils!!

I have mixed some fresh lemon thyme with regs as well as rosemary and sage and they all tasted great!!

Definately get fresh herbs tho!!

:peace:

jumpoff_the_planet,
Top Bottom