• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping hard ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladebss

I have been out of the street weed market for some time. But when i last had some it was at the peek of the grit weed and hard ash import weed.

It was this that made me and my friend go off and grow our own.
Sadly that little operation has come to an end due to an impromptu visit from the local police force.

So now i am forced to go back onto the treets for my herb. The very first purchase has alredy set alarm bells ringing. Its not grit weed that i know for shure but i suspect it to be hard ash weed that never completely dries out.

I have yet to find out just what it is that causes this. But it cant be good.

I havent smoked any of it to find out for shur its hard ash, but the not drying out thing is a big clue.

Does any one know if its ok to vape this stuff? Or indeed if the root casue of this has been found yet.

It was a good 5 or 6 years ago when i last saw any and i had hoped it had gone away due to lack of demand buy now. Makes me want to climb the ladder of the supply chain and the rip the lungs out of the people responsable for dong this.

bladebss,

bladebss

It doesnt look any different from normal bud.. mabe a bit dark of a green but nothing out of the ordinary. Its the texture that conserns me. Its clearly import and has had a bud strimmer used on it indicating large scale industrial procces.

I wish i knew what it was that they used so i could work out how to clean it. Im not shure water curing will work.

bladebss,

bladebss

Yea but i spent 230 quid on it and it pains me to just throw it away.. and i think its all i can get hold of as of right now so im lookong for a way to cope in the contaminated enviroment untill i can find a new supply

bladebss,

herbivore21

I don't understand hard ash??
Seems to be UK speak for flowers that have been sprayed with adulterants/improperly flushed/all of the above and when combusted leaves hard ash that sticks together in one clump. Ugh.

To the OP, I feel for you man, but you probably do need to bite the bullet and dispose of that shit. Unscrupulous black market dealers do not care at all about your health and that shit could be anything! I have knowledge of just about every different possible cannabis extraction/cleanup/isolation technique out there and man there is just no way you can reliably remove that contaminant short of having a pretty fully decked out organic and analytical chem lab with the respective chemists and technicians at your disposal.

Man the UK cannabis market sounds fucking awful from the experiences I've heard from UK members here. Here's to hoping you UK guys get legalization and a more user-friendly cannabis culture!

subway13029

yeah the uk cannabis scene seems like it really sucks..in all my years of living in florida and smoking mexican brick weed that sometimes looked like actual dirt in a bag and just ao many different types of crap and ive never had accelerqnt induced weed. it blows my mind that people go that far to alter weed.. it is so asinine to even bother with that..ive amoke some crap in my days and honestly i ront know when times totally changed because i havent seen brick weed with seeds in like 5 or 6 years..so i dunno..not saying i always get the best fire but its not hard ash like..

subway13029,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
My experience with hard ash weed had everything to do with fertilizer and flushing. No additives at all as it was my own crop... back when I could have a crop. It had to with not flushing adequately and a high salts content in the dried flowers.

Jacobp

That video was bitching you could literally see all the resin bubble away imo ash is all to do with dry and cure cause I've grown plants in bad soil and unlimited nutrients (because there in ground) most in ground plants aren't flushed so imo it's like wood you burn in a stove it has to be dried around a year before you burn the logs otherwise they burn black right? At least that's what I thought. Seasoned fire wood is kinda like buds cause I've seen non flushed bud burn white grey and flushed burn shitty so imp its drying and curing.

Jacobp,

Baron23

You know that cautious feeling when you walk into a fast food restaurant and the first thing you see are six feet of filthy windows, hand prints and wipe streaks all over every surface, garbage on the floors in every corner, and gross dirty tables. Yeah, you see it but for some primal stupidity you decide to ignore the fact it is highly likely that the 1/2 lb double cheeseburger you just ordered is going to make you very sick. Yet you order and eat anyway. So it is with anything people don't have the time to care about a decent product. When it is only about money and nothing about quality. When situations are like this it is wise to become much more picky. This could save your ass in many situations but especially with weed and sometimes with women.

EDIT: Used to see brick weed from south of the border. I was told that the way it is processed is they piss all over the piles of weed (I can't remember the exact reason why) and put it in a trash compactor or compact the hell out of it some other method like a jack press. As you could imagine that it would look very similar to what you are talking about. Sounds like compressed weed for easy smuggling. Seems like too much work to be much more than that? But who the hell would know?

...and then this

It burns like it has an accelerant in it. Like it has been rinsed with a chemical.

:2c:
Wow, that vid is frightening. I would definitely be concerned about nutrients and metals still being in the plant if I saw that kind of burn/ash.

By the by, @steama, I like the new avatar. :clap:

Baron23,
Reactions: Morty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom