vaping fresh uncured herb

TheVaporDaddy

can you vaporize fresh uncured ( trimmed of course ) herb? well of course you can , but can you do it efficiently ??

TheVaporDaddy,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
You would at least have to dry it, but I think there are conversions of certain delta-cans that needs to take place. If you dont want to wait the monthlong curing process, then water cure it and have it ready in a week. :D

And YES you can vape watercured bud. :ko:

AGBeer,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i can vape fresh picked bud in the Bud Toaster -- during the first 5 minutes or so (depending on quantity) the water evaporates, then i stir the bud and the THC can be vaporized.

Hippie Dickie,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Cure your buds, then vape them. Sure you can get some vapors off uncured buds, you can also smoke them and get stoned but you are missing a lot of potential.

People smoke uncured buds all the time, a lot of growers don't bother curing them right and a lot of people are none the wiser. For the best experience smoke dried, cured buds.

It's like popping a bottle of wine before it has matured properly. Or drinking 10 yr rum after only 3. It will get you drunk, but it's not as good.

bluntfaced,

Beezleb

I say no to efficiency. You will simply end up with more water vapor to deal with weakening your draws but as Hippie Dickie stated, you can get the THC out of it but its not the same.

If its all you have, try it and see if its fine for you. If its all I had, it probably would be fine for me and many others too but if you have the option, go with properly dried/cured herb.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom