Vaping e-liquid in a dry herb vaporizer

Boxman

I've been vaping CBD lately (for anxiety, during the day and right before bed), using my outstanding dry herb vaporizer, the Mighty by Storz and Bickel. Up until recently, I only used this vape for weed.

Anyway, I ended up with an "e-cig" style pen \ battery unit that looks like this:

ego-c-twist-variable-voltage-rechargeable-e-cig-battery-black-1300mah.jpg

... which I have been using with CBD "e-juice" type cartridges:

cbd-oil-empty-cartridge.jpg

The resulting vapor tasted lousy and burned my throat. Also, the vapor was weak and ineffective.

So, not liking the e-cig experience but not ready to give up on CBD, I got some "crumble":

cbd-crumble-1.jpg

... and vaped this crumble through my Mighty using the concentrate pad.

Spoiler Alert: It was awesome! Excellent vapor, good taste and I could actually feel the CBD (finally).

Anyway I'm not planning on going back to e-cigs now; I'm just going to get my CBD fix by vaping crumble in my Mighty from now on.

But I have a problem: what do I do with all this extra CBD e-juice? Can I drip it onto the liquid pad and just vape it in my Mighty? Will it still be safe this way?

Boxman,
Reactions: C No Ego

BLACKENEDPLAGUE

The juice will fall right through the pad and into the heating element, do NOT do that.

What kind of CBD e juice? I might be interested

BLACKENEDPLAGUE,

C No Ego

those vape pens are seriously harsh... I even tried vapor bubbling one and still harsh...

yoy could sandwich that concentrate into some herb in the vape just keep the oil as far from the heater as possible so it will not fall in the heating section

C No Ego,
Top Bottom