Vaping doesn't get my high (aka "How much do you vape?")

Morty

POTV has a 14 day money back 100% satisfaction guarantee. They may be a few percent more on some items, but the assurance of satisfaction is well worth it for those who can act fast to return withing 14 days of receipt. Regarding your experiences with vaporization, I smoke with a buddy about once every other week. Try as I might to introduce him to vaping, he insists the pipe is the better option.

I loaned him a few relatively inexpensive vapes to experiment with and attemoted to introduce him to Dunavap, but he is simply too much of a spaz to get the technique down and too cheap to buy an induction heater.

I would not associate final sales i this industry with any scam or non-standard practice. After all, if you use this equipment for the intended purpose, it becomes contraband and the recipient can be in legal jeopardy.

In conclusion, it is my experience that attempting to convert a combuster to a vaper is often a futile effort.
Although one may get higher through combustion (personally, undecided) vaping is for sure a healthier alternative and has no proven association with cancer, as does combustion.
The person of the post your replying to hasn't been logged in for almost 10 years. :rip:

stinkytofus

I have a standard whip vape & I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I just don't seem to get as high as I do out of pipe. I don't think it's just the body high I'm missing, I don't think the mental high is as good, because when I watch Xavier Renegade Angel after vaping it's not as funny as it is after smoking.

I have 4 other roommates so I'm almost always vaporizing in big groups. I posted a thread a week or two ago about perhaps getting the Purple Days to supplement my VaporBrothers, because I felt as though passing the whip around a big group wasn't working well (so I was thinking one person could Purple-Days, then one person less is using the VaporBrothers, everyone wins).

But now I think perhaps we're just not using enough herb. My roommates only take about 10 hits or so, which is only about 0.05g. At that point we've been passing the whip around a long time and they feel they've used enough... but I don't think they have.

Last night me & a friend tried using it one at a time, I ground up 0.3g and we split it, I loaded half and spent about 15 minutes taking about 20 hits from the 0.15g, then he did the same, and we didn't get very high at all. The vaped stuff was pretty brown afterward, and it's good herb, some good Dutch Treat, I get a lot of visible vapor from it, it even makes me cough a lot (I cough easily from mj) so I don't really understand why we're not getting high much.

I don't mind using more herb, but it takes forever. If we each vaped two 0.15g bowls, that'd probably take about 30 minutes per person, which just doesn't work well at all with 5 people... and who wants to spend 30 minutes getting high when it only lasts about 2 hours?

Should I be packing bigger bowls? Does it sound like I'm doing other things right? Any suggestions for time-efficient group sessions would be welcome... also, I asked elsewhere but couldn't get an answer: do DaBuddha whips hold more per bowl, and if so, would they fit my vaporizer?
I suggest taking a short tbreak, even a day is good
Inhale for 20 seconds at least then exhale
Put some kief on top
Hotbox urself, close all windows, vape in a small room

Also .15 doesnt last 20 hits, somethings wrong here

Ur boys too cheap to buy better vapes but have money for buds, thats not too smart imo

Invest in a good desktop vaporizers, i have a few suggestions
Sticky brick maxx w/ colibri butane
Cloud evo
Plenty
Newvape showerhead

Last edited:
stinkytofus,
Top Bottom