Vaping cbd flower in place of thc *regular* flower

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes indeed, ataxian, the Solo II let's you set the temp right where you want it!!! It's awesome.
My wife has cut me off?
She make the cash and let’s me vape so I can’t get a new SOLO?
I have 3 SOLO’s and 20 or so VAPORIZER’s?
Can’t smoke joint’s like when I was a hippie surfer?
So vaping keep’s me in da realm of feeling groovy!
Why are COLAS not in vogue?
In 1970 in MEXICO before brick weed!

uncanni

My kid's (now adult's)
Call me name's?
I grew colas on the beach!
My cousin's were in war while living da life of a goof off ?
MV not needed for some?
I like the flavor!
In all fairness vaporizing is civil.

Your kids are going thru a phase they will outgrow, and they will respect your wisdom.
I love the smell of skunk in the morning. I love the beach in the morning. Used to walk on Newport Beach in the 1980s during a good rainstorm, nobody would be out there, the wind so strong that the bird flew in one place.
Vaporizing is the very best peace pipe.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Your kids are going thru a phase they will outgrow, and they will respect your wisdom.
I love the smell of skunk in the morning. I love the beach in the morning. Used to walk on Newport Beach in the 1980s during a good rainstorm, nobody would be out there, the wind so strong that the bird flew in one place.
Vaporizing is the very best peace pipe.
I was a surfer music nut stoner dude art lover babes were everywhere!
Surfing the $10.00/lid were 1oz every 4 daze!
Paradise was paved. ( ruin paradise?)
Before brick weed south of the border!
LEMON HAZE is kine strong?

C No Ego

So I have not had a full THC high since adding in the CBD weed lately ... it is definitely a different all around experience vaping CBD weed with the THC weed ... my resin in the glass is much darker and is very very spicy plus the CBD weed needs quite a High heat point to get full release I've noticed ... still not sure on the stuff as I can just micro dose THC and be fine but still experimenting with it and the legal aspect is appealing as well as we still make THC to be a Bad compound when THC actually stands for - The Healthy Compound / or The Happy Compound LOL

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
still not sure on the stuff as I can just micro dose THC and be fine but still experimenting with it and the legal aspect is appealing as well as we still make THC to be a Bad compound when THC actually stands for - The Healthy Compound / or The Happy Compound LOL

Yes THCA has even shown to be more effective than CBD for many of the ailments people are using CBD for.

MinnBobber

It vaporizes at 356 F, doesn't it? I double checked yesterday when I added CBD slab...
Do you also have CBD flower to add to THC flower?
I have some CBD isolate powder and CBD wax and find mixing in CBD flower with THC buds gives a much more satisfying session. Better taste and better effects.

The problem has been finding quality CBD flower as almost all previous breeding had been to create mega THC strains.
Now, some big progress has been made.
There are some organic grown, really impressive CBD flowers but also a lot of crap, not clean and not strong.

Vape on
EDIT ...... my bad, I see you grow CBD rich flower, even better than my legal cbd flower.
And a natural blend vs the freakish Uber high THC strains and the Uber high CBD legal strains, both are freaks of nature.
Love to grow my own, someday

Last edited:

C No Ego

It vaporizes at 356 F, doesn't it? I double checked yesterday when I added CBD slab...

yes, that seems the supposed temp to release CBD and THC is 315 F ... I start out the vape @ 355F and temp step to max 430F @ finish. the actual spiciness of the CBD oil is quite alluring ... must be lots of beta caryophyllene in there ... More BCP Please!

MinnBobber

i think here are some cbd which vaporizesa +200c

you also mentioned like @MinnBobber to mix cbd isolate to he herb - do you really mix it or put it on the top of the load?
I load my flowers first and then do a gentle, partial, low temp draw to warm the buds. Open the chamber and add the CBD isolate on top where it melts into the flower.
Proceed as normal and no worries about loose powder falling thru the chamber.

The cbd can really round out the predominant high THC strains that make up the vast majority.

TakoyakiFreeride

Shady Character
OK, this thread has me convinced to try CBD. I'm hitting the bottom of my weed stash, can't re-up since MA closed all the rec dispensaries as non-essential, and I'm way past the point in my life where I want to deal with illicit transactions.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good online source for CBD buds?

*Edit: I found Berkshire CBD in VT, and ordered a couple of different strains to try out.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Takoyaki, I just vaped a bowl of Suver Haze greenhouse CBD flower from Tweedle Farms and it has a nice sweet earthy taste and I feel an effect. It's like 15% CBD and 0.2% THC. This is the best CBD bud I've had to date. I've used a few other strains that had no effect, maybe because they were outdoor grown, I'm not sure. This strain is greenhouse grown and it's like an indica, it could be used as a sleep aid. Maybe that's why I feel something. You have to experience it yourself to really know what it's like, it's kind of indescribable. It's like being high without being high.

Last edited:

Cervical CBD

I grew up in California and smoked THC for several years. I continued in South Dakota before quitting about 6 years ago due to not being able to control myself. I had to be high at all times or I’d become irritable. I’ve been dealing with major upper body pain for a year and found out I have Cervical Spinal Stenosis. My wife has fibromyalgia and we both decided to try CBD based on our research. She likes the gummies and I tried the oil but it was too costly. A former coworker has a farm in Minnesota called Grayduck Botanicals mentioned CBD and CBG hemp flower to me...it’s been a great. I get all the effects and things I loved about smoking without the shitty comedown and needing to be high all the time. I’ve been using it for a few months and have tried 5 vendors...

Grayduck Botanicals- CBG premillennialism were pretty earthy but great pain relief
Y
Monrow Farms- It’s called “Taz”s gift which is smaller buds of Sour Space Candy, Special Sauce, and Hawaiian Haze. The buds were really small, dry, and harsh. It was really earthy tasting and I wasn’t a fan.

Tokn- Electra was dry and a little harsh but good effects. I didn’t like the Suver Haze smalls as they were leafy and harsh.

Southerncharm Botanicals- Cherry Creme is the best I’ve tried and the 1st indoor flower. The look, smell, taste, and effects are really good.

MyCBDHaven- CBG white is really good. Not going to wow anyone with looks, smell, or taste. It’s good, not great at all those things. It’s benefit is how smooth the flavor and smoke/vape is. It’s a light lemon smell and I love it before bed or if I’m extremely sore.

Overall I’m so hooked on vaping CBD/CBG and able to enjoy it for its medical benefits without the downside I experienced with a lot of heavy THC use. I do really miss some THC strains thoug, mainly OG Kush, Powerplant, and Jack Herer.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yeah buddy, I love hemp. As I recall, when I tried sharing about it around a year ago, someone keeps trying to argue with me that I was buying garbage and being swindled. It's nice to see others here enjoying the lighter side of the plant. I've been getting mine from fields of hemp and I really like the balance of course and quality, but I'm always looking into alternatives. Got 2 ounces of good shit for a hundo. Now just to keep it all properly moisturized. Lol

My partner recently commented that y Elektra hemp smelled super strong. I was outside vaping and she smelled it inside and upstairs with the windows shut! Lol I'm not permitted to vape inside unless I completely cover it up with incense and ozium

happynomoretobacco

I grew up in California and smoked THC for several years. I continued in South Dakota before quitting about 6 years ago due to not being able to control myself. I had to be high at all times or I’d become irritable. I’ve been dealing with major upper body pain for a year and found out I have Cervical Spinal Stenosis. My wife has fibromyalgia and we both decided to try CBD based on our research. She likes the gummies and I tried the oil but it was too costly. A former coworker has a farm in Minnesota called Grayduck Botanicals mentioned CBD and CBG hemp flower to me...it’s been a great. I get all the effects and things I loved about smoking without the shitty comedown and needing to be high all the time. I’ve been using it for a few months and have tried 5 vendors...

Grayduck Botanicals- CBG premillennialism were pretty earthy but great pain relief
Y
Monrow Farms- It’s called “Taz”s gift which is smaller buds of Sour Space Candy, Special Sauce, and Hawaiian Haze. The buds were really small, dry, and harsh. It was really earthy tasting and I wasn’t a fan.

Tokn- Electra was dry and a little harsh but good effects. I didn’t like the Suver Haze smalls as they were leafy and harsh.

Southerncharm Botanicals- Cherry Creme is the best I’ve tried and the 1st indoor flower. The look, smell, taste, and effects are really good.

MyCBDHaven- CBG white is really good. Not going to wow anyone with looks, smell, or taste. It’s good, not great at all those things. It’s benefit is how smooth the flavor and smoke/vape is. It’s a light lemon smell and I love it before bed or if I’m extremely sore.

Overall I’m so hooked on vaping CBD/CBG and able to enjoy it for its medical benefits without the downside I experienced with a lot of heavy THC use. I do really miss some THC strains thoug, mainly OG Kush, Powerplant, and Jack Herer.
I found out that to have some cbg in the strain make the picture "more nice to see" for me

Top Bottom