Vaping at a Concert, Share Your Thoughts

Saturn_Corp

What's your experience with vaping dry herb at a concert? Security ever hassle you, or question your device? Please share your experiences!

I'm going to an electronic show tonight with some LSD and my Mighty and figured I'd start a discussion about vaping at shows. It's gonna be an even better time than last now that I'm bringing my vape too.

CalyxSmokr

it's all crazy now. depends on the state, the venue, and the particular security guard.
once they have let you in with such a big device you should be fine though. I would rather have a pen in that situation though. mighty is going to reek if you aren't in a legal state. in that situation I used to smoke a joint and keep moving so they can't track it down. so funny

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Not in a legal state I worry about the hassle, but have taken my GrassHopper, my DaVinci IQ and my ArGo all to outdoor/stadium concerts. I worry more about them being seized when I should be worried about getting cited.. prohibition sucks!

CVC4455

If you can get it in your probably completely fine as long as your not stupid about it. Like someone else said edibles are a good idea too. But if you get it in your probably fine, I've done way crazier stuff and seen way crazier stuff at concerts. Just try to be discrete and if it's dark it's even better for you

CVC4455,

Saturn_Corp

Well I did it and it was super easy, security wasn't even doing pat downs outside. I did hide it in my prosthetic though lmao just in case. The concert was super good and I was right up front until halfway through the final and best set. I moved into the middle of the crowd and took a few puffs once I saw a few joints being passed around. That's all it took and The rest of the show was awesome beyond words.

Top Bottom