Vaping and second hand high

almost there

Hi fellow vapers, a question popped into my head and one in which I haven't heard much on really, does the vapors from vaporizing herb cause less possibility of a second hand high as one should expect? Mainly I ask because I'm so use to having to isolate myself outdoors always when I was smoking my herb. Certainly it's been great since I've picked up on vaping the fumes issue is solved but I'm just curious about the potency of the vapor in the air. Comments and thoughts please.

almost there,

killick

But I like it!
I got an abstaining friend a bit wango'd a few weeks ago - concentrate pen exhale in the wrong direction, and she was blasted. I'm usually very careful, this was just a wierd occurrence.So yes, vapeXhale can be potent :)

max

Out to lunch
I got an abstaining friend a bit wango'd a few weeks ago - concentrate pen exhale in the wrong direction, and she was blasted. I'm usually very careful, this was just a wierd occurrence.So yes, vapeXhale can be potent :)
If you get vapor exhaled right at you, you could be affected. People have exhaled into paper bags and that exhaled vapor has then been inhaled, to good effect. This in itself, has blown up the theory that you get all the actives from mj vapor with a 2-3 second inhale. Exhales into a room though, should be fine for those wanting to stay straight. Vapor dissipates quickly. It wouldn't be a problem for drug testing either. Of course if the room is full of vapers, all blowing clouds, ala hotboxing, all bets are off.

ginolicious

If you exhale at someone yeah I can see that. But being in the same room I don't think would have an affect. Vapor does not linger like smoke does. So yes if you blow it right at someone. But if someone is 5 feet away in the same room, no, I doubt they get any affects

Top Bottom