1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vaping And Beverages.

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by KidFated., Jan 8, 2014.

1. KidFated.

KidFated. Good Things Come To Those Who Chill

So i always have my water bottle with me. At all times. Usually i just have water or black tea(cold). Do you guy have any preferred beverages while in a vape sesh or does water have it covered?
    DDave likes this.
  2. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Water is my main go to.

But for times when I'm in Over-Vape and the throat is a bit irritated with me for overdoing it a bit, then hot green tea with honey settles things down just right....
  3. djonkoman

djonkoman Well-Known Member

water, because I can take regular sips without taste lingering in my mouth(or destroying my teeth). also, water is just awesome.

coffee, once in the afternoon, or sometimes in the early evening(11 at night can still be considered early in the eveniong sometimes). I also like tea, but I only started drinking tea this summer, and I don't have a usual moment for it like coffee, sometimes I drink a lot of tea and then I drink none for weeks.

sometimes in the evening something sweet, juice or lemonade. or sometimes whisky.

but water is always the baseline, no matter what other drink I have I also have water within arms reach
  4. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Coffee, Tea, Malta and Mountain Dew with the ever present bottle of water. My favorite taste is still my morning coffee 'N' Bud breakfast.
    nopartofme and DDave like this.
  5. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

I saw a thread on ABV Coffee....

Thinking maybe it's time to step up breakfast.... ABV Coffee & Fresh Bud breakfast sounds really inviting! :mmmm:
    RUDE BOY and KidFated. like this.
  6. KidFated.

Every morning..
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  7. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

Brawndo. It's got electrolytes.

[​IMG]
    KidFated. likes this.
  8. RUDE BOY

Pretty Much every morning but not often a Wake N Bake. I have to vape to be able to eat. And they tell me eating is good for staying alive so I try to do it every day. I start the day with about .05 or so.
  9. KidFated.

I have terrrrrrible nausea if i dont vape first thing. And .05 is my morning dose. Dont usually need more until evening when pain gets too unbearable. But coffee and vapor pair so well in morning
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  10. RUDE BOY

Yeah my first session of the day is usually a low temp .05 for nausea and as an appetite stimulant.
    (I never ever even fell hunger at all without Herb)
    Later in the day Higher temp sessions for pain and pleasure.
    SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  11. syrupy

syrupy reitcello - it's what's for breakfast

Tea.
    Earl Gray.
    Hot.
    RUDE BOY likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors