Vaping ABV?

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
It will taste like smoking resin from a bong or pipe. Not that gross and gets you high. It's a good back up. Persoanlly I'm vaping mine cause I'm almost out of bud. I usually make my batch once every 2 months of so. Puts shit to good use.
Still learning mind you, My batches smells 'hempy' and 'terpy' much like the term smoking rope. I also grind the stems into it.

Usually it takes twice as much herb to achieve roughly the same effect as fresh, but its not too much of a hassle.
2 to 3 ELBS depending on how fine of a grind. KIM ABV is dryer and more prone to combustion. I made that mistake again yesterday.:bang:
After months of this I've decided to try to see how potent ABV can be for me. I'm going to stop for 6 weeks then use the ABV and rate.
Look forward to hearing your conclusion. :science:

C No Ego

After months of this I've decided to try to see how potent ABV can be for me. I'm going to stop for 6 weeks then use the ABV and rate.

try and store it air tight out of light etc.... it could all be cbn by the time you use it as its already been converted over from the heat... I think of all the light green abv I gave away when I had the iolite and i could have made edibles then etc.... I gave away ounces of the stuff back then

crawdad

floatin
my abv experience : smoke it (simplest), vape it (almost waste of time usually, and a heavy hit to my butane since i use a flame vape), eat it raw (eh), steep it with some tea (double eh), cook with it after oil infusion...i get the most out of it from putting it into coconut oil and baking...so baked vaped oil (bvo, is that a new acronym? lol).

almost there

I find it has a sour acrid taste once it's a dark brown so vaping abv for me is not an option. My friends use it in their joints and blunts when they run dry on herb. It does the job but even they won't resort to that unless they're all out of herb.

almost there,
Top Bottom