• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapin stems??

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
They are mostly CBD like cannabinoids in the stems, they can have medicinal uses but not so much psychoactive more ABV like. I grind mine and throw em into a jar of iso dedicated for the duty. This makes a great topical for muscle pain. Some people crockpot the stems in oil with long extraction times for edibles. Very CBD rich :tup:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I collect the 'fine' stems from within the bud and put them aside to run a concentrate down the road.

Sorry, I've been blessed in my use and never had to attempt vaping them. I'm more into the bud's 'flavorful' aspect of vaping as its a pleasurable ritual experience for me.

I imagine that if desperate times call for desperate measures are in play.... then by all means, because the choice is obvious.

smokum,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Be well aware that when you vape stem's it tastes like crap and you end p coughing a lot too

audiodelic,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Be well aware that when you vape stem's it tastes like crap and you end p coughing a lot too
What kind of stems are you vaping? Rotted tree limbs? Maybe too high of temp? Coughing more?

My vaped stems always taste awesome. Better than any brick herb. Chewing them is delicious as well. Or you could cook with them. The possibilities are endless.

Ratm22,
Reactions: Tweek

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Vaping excessive stems in my In bud with the halater has made me cough hard at 5 on the dial.

audiodelic,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Vaping stems obviously wouldnt have *as* much effect as tasty bud, but it will work...

I have seen people make icewater hash with their stems successfully, or even more popular (as stated in here) is the ISO soak for either topical application or evap to a gummy resin/hash.

I have done both of the afore mentioned and they both work, although I prefer to use my stemwash as the topical muscle rub.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Since I've been unable to get any herb as of late(hate having to deal with dealers and the black market:disgust:) I vaped some of my stems. Was it my best session? No, but they did get me to a pleasant state(definitely more CBD than THC). I used my LSV and WPA and turned it slightly higher than I usually do(~"1"). Not a lot of visible vapor but we all know you don't have to see it to know it's working. So, yes, you can vape stems and it will work but unless you're desperate you won't need to do this.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
When I get a huge stem, I cut it almost into powder and vape it. Not taty, but gives one good cloud - for free.

Seek,

FrogBoy138

It's better then smoking them but I can't get a good hit at all. I'm going to start saving them to add to QWISO run or even ISO bong reclaim ghetto hash. YUMMY

FrogBoy138,
Reactions: smokum

Karuna

Great ideas for the use of stems! Since I begun vaping I usually cut them up and mix them with the rest of the bud. The taste is not harsh at all. Very smooth. I like the cooking idea very much. I'm gonna try it.

Karuna,

AdmiralAlpacha

I will grind up the small ones with my herb, if there is any larger ones I either toss them or occasionally chew on them while I prepare my vape.

AdmiralAlpacha,

Belgianvapor

I had alot of "left over" klippings, stems, tiny tiny buds etc wich I sorted a bit and then ground up and put it in a box to vape.
It's not the best taste you can have compared to only bud and I don't like the taste in the INH or PAX but to be honest, in the puffit it tastes great (and I don't have the rubber taste in the puffit) it gives me the same buzz only it feels like it doesn't last as long.

Belgianvapor,
Top Bottom