• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapeXhale House Glass Thread

scottg402

Its kind of odd how VXH was all "Glass air path, glass air path!" and now they're selling whip setups.....
I kinda thought the same thing but if they don't offer this setup they miss out on market share for those who are not into hydratubes.

Also you can't use the EVO inverted with concentrates so that makes this whip configurarion absolutely necessary for some setup's.

I don't mind running vapor through different materials (as long as it's safe) so this isn't a big deal to me but I could see the glass purists getting all wound up about it. Like you said, VXL has really pushed the all glass air path in a lot of their marketing.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Wasn't quite sure where to post this, it isn't VXL house glass per se, but it's a swagger hydratube, so I figure it belongs :)

I was flushing my swagger puck to turbine, and noticed the turbine was forming a pretty cool looking vortex.

f39af3de82df1c0b8d0860192fa07a5d.gif

:D
Anything you use with your Cloud/EVO is fine here Freddo . . . :) I think this video I made a while back shows the vortex, and resulting fan spray, pretty well.

MinnBobber

FYI for those that ordered MassDrop VXHALE SSFG hydratube;
I just got an email that they are shipping.

If you own one or have used one, please give a report for those that are waiting......

I'm a flavor chaser and hope this will be a great piece
thanks

MinnBobber,
Reactions: t-dub

Benjaja

How steadily would a hydratree fit upon a Joda carb'd GonG? Anyone with those pieces mind sharing their opinion? Switched my order to exclude drips should they look to climb into a hydratuuube.

On Joda's work, I have an eyeball pendant coming from him that I'll be wearing at Bonnaroo this June!! I will be seeing some of my favorites like Atmosphere and Run the Jewels but I'm really most excited to see Robert Plant. If you recognize his work, my name's Ben :wave:

Benjaja,
Top Bottom