VapeXhale House Glass Thread

Ripstar

I really wish they would release this stuff soon. I need something new for my EVO

Ripstar,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
New glass!!! Congrats @Frederick McGuire your idea is now mainstream, quite brilliant . . . :tup:

http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/accessories/products/hydrafoot-2-0
hydrafoot_torus.jpg

Last edited:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
.... Anyone try this yet?

Saw/tried them a few weeks ago during a brief visit with SM (mentioned them at the time simply as 2.0 as I didn't want to reveal info I was asked not to). But they are great. Add just enough extra to take the edge off harsh hits and doesn't overperc.

I had hoped they'd come in lower in price however. Makes it even scarier to contemplate what the new HT glass (like the Recycler) will cost. Sure wish I could afford both...or for that matter either! lol

~

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie

I know I'm a bit of a fan but considering the price I'd rather go with a one of those Colie Glass Upgridded Stemlines that they started selling mid-January. They're available in whatever size you want, about half the price and can be decorated in your own choice of colours.

IMG_0436-1.jpg

This one above was sold in the classifieds for $75 so I'm assuming brand new they're less than $100.

I hope this isn't considered hijacking the thread but I thought since we were discussing this type of bubbler/hydrafoot I'd throw this into the conversation.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
......well this thing will be base for any HT right....kinda makes it like adding more than 1 piece...since it fits them all...
@turk I like the modular aspect. Would you say its like the Devastator but smaller in that regard?

t-dub,

Ripstar

Looks great but $200? I guess it doesn't matter because I will probably buy it regardless....

Ripstar,
Reactions: turk

max

Out to lunch
Richy said:
This one above was sold in the classifieds for $75 so I'm assuming brand new they're less than $100.
I hope this isn't considered hijacking the thread but I thought since we were discussing this type of bubbler/hydrafoot I'd throw this into the conversation.
I don't see anything 'hydrafooty' about that- too tall.

As for the VXL 2.0 featuring Torus Perc, I like it a lot, but for $200 I'll like it from a distance. I get a case of GAS at times, but I have a home remedy that works well. I call it SWEET (Spouse With Evil Eye and Tongue). :rant:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Fair point but you should probably note that I said it's available in whatever size you want so you could get one that's a lot shorter if you feel that would make it more "hydrafooty". Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Richy,

Ripstar

I love the new glass, just too pricey for my blood. Guess I will be sticking with my ole' showercap. Boy I wish dhgate would start making hydratubes. Also, I have to pay $20 for the hydrafoot if I buy the $449.99 recycler? Come on.

Ripstar,
Reactions: Sinclue

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Does this swagcycler need water level at the top of that air intake tube to work properly? This could stress the bottom overflow guard a lot.

Seek,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Does this swagcycler need water level at the top of that air intake tube to work properly? This could stress the bottom overflow guard a lot.
Good eye, @Seek . Yes, the water level needs to be right around the top of the intake tube to work properly. Surprisingly however not very much spills back down during normal use. If you get aggressive with your rips, or are not careful to keep it vertical at all times water will accumulate in the bottom reservoir. When the reservoir gets about half full I just dump all the water and pour in some fresh h2o. This does not happen as often as I thought it was going to, so it's not a big deal IMO.

:peace:

kimura

I jumped on one of these as soon as I saw it on the VXL site. simply because I have a few hydratubes and mouthpieces, so this provides the opportunity for multiple new configurations. also I wanted another hydrafoot LOL. I am a HUGE fan of the modular style scientific glass that is becoming more available. adding just one new piece of glass can provide many new ways to enjoy essential vapor

this piece paired with the IGG straight tube swagger turbine is awesome! it's better than the Ion for finishing a (small) ELB in one massive high temp draw. flavor is surprisingly intact. the loss is acceptable. the biggest difference is the added volume and cooling. the diffusion from the 2.0 is actually quite moderate, in a good way. it's perfect for taking massive draws when paired with a nice HT. I feel like adding this one piece has really rounded out my small collection by providing the option for higher volume. no regrets

turk

turk
....ok t-dub....you have the swaggercycler...how's it doing?...better that devastator? (in your opinion).

turk,
Top Bottom