VapeXhale House Glass Thread

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
The Evolver double ratchet sidecar HT with the diffusing base is really, really sweet.
I love that idea and design.
Me want.

canj00digit?,
Reactions: t-dub

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
A little love for the Swagger guys. This has become my daily driver . . . :) Soooo smooooth . . .

turbine_1.jpg

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
A little love for the Swagger guys. This has become my daily driver . . . :) Soooo smooooth . . .

turbine_1.jpg
Did I miss that milk shot? Where's it at? :goon: :D

That thing to the left, the thing you put your HydraCirc in.. I always trip on that for a minute when ever I see it in your pics.. It always looks like some crazy Mobius Matrix HT at first.. especially from a little further away.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Did I miss that milk shot? Where's it at? :goon: :D

That thing to the left, the thing you put your HydraCirc in.. I always trip on that for a minute when ever I see it in your pics.. It always looks like some crazy Mobius Matrix HT at first.. especially from a little further away.
That "thing" is a Vapor Sloth original HydraTube holder that I made from a Baccarat crystal votive candle holder . . . :D

Ok Buildozer, just for you, my first test shot . . . this is just test footage not worthy, but it came out kinda fun . . . ;)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
...and that cute nug is just sitting there, on the other HT. :)

Nice vid, @t-dub - mine is just sitting here, waiting. Oh, hey, would you do a vid of how to get the water in all the right places with the Swagger HT? I'm still a little awkward with the whole multiple chambers thing...

Ripstar

I agree, I went to the site and didn't order because the lack of description. Thanks!

Ripstar,

WaxOnWaxOff

VapeXhale had the Swagger Turbine 2 for sale on their site recently but I just noticed it's not up anymore. That was really nice glass! Hopefully it shows back up soon.

WaxOnWaxOff,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Some more Devastator pron from my Deva-Station ;)

dev1h.jpg

---
dev2b.jpg

---
dev3a.jpg

---
dev4m.jpg

---
dev5.jpg
@t-dub
No kidding when you say it diffuses as much or better than a frit... I used to have a cheap showerhead downstem with like 12 perfectly cut slits like yours, and it'll froth ....
But yours... Man, how many slits those babies sports?? I like the way they are cut from top to bottom, and looks like diamond precision cuts :)
Beautiful indeed...
Stay vaped...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Having some fun in the lab cleaning the Swagger IGG Fanatic circ to gridded barrel turbine with my HydraTube Flush Device. The vortex action created by the turbine creates a nasty cone shaped spray of water that must be suppressed during flushing. Still LOVE this HydraTube . . . :luv:

turk

turk
.....hey guys...I'm the owner of that HT with the monkey in it, the one you show on page 2 of this thread......it's one of my favorite Ht's...capable of producing exquisite vapor that completely fills the barrel...it's woth having a vapexhale product to be able to use this beautiful piece....I used to have a devastator but I.....broke it...

turk

turk
...I broke the main piece...multi-tasking (talking to gf)....diverted my attention just long enough to slip out of my hands in the sink...while I was cleaning it...the 2nd pice is still intact...looking for new "base piece"....will take suggestions..was bummed for about 2 weeks...my own fault though....always pay attention!

turk,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
.....hey guys...I'm the owner of that HT with the monkey in it, the one you show on page 2 of this thread......it's one of my favorite Ht's...capable of producing exquisite vapor that completely fills the barrel...it's woth having a vapexhale product to be able to use this beautiful piece....I used to have a devastator but I.....broke it...
Welcome to the asylum turk . . . :freak: Please feel free to add some personal pics of your beautiful Monkey piece and others you may have.
...I broke the main piece...multi-tasking (talking to gf)....diverted my attention just long enough to slip out of my hands in the sink...while I was cleaning it...the 2nd pice is still intact...looking for new "base piece"....will take suggestions..was bummed for about 2 weeks...my own fault though....always pay attention!
@turk Sorry man . . . :cry: If you ever would part with the down-stems etc please let me know . . . :)

Last edited:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
...Sorry guys...the downstem , and the body both broke...no remaining pieces from main piece..looking at replacement for $125....I was really bummed...https://store.kultureva.com/18mm-dewar-seal-fixed-stem-shower-head-bubbler-with-foot/dp/12712 thinking that works....

Saved up a bunch of money a few years back when I was still combusting for a sweet Roor piece. As I was cleaning it (prior to first use) I "tapped" it by accident against the side of the sink. $$$ all gone :(

Now is I always clean inside a rubber bucket or dishpan (and that sits on a thick rubber mat to cushion the bottom more). Haven't lost another piece of glass since (at least not that way :lol:).

Sinclue,
Reactions: turk

turk

turk
....yeah, once you make a mistake...you make corrections...fortunately, it only cost me money..that I can replace...it's all about perspective...I'm stressing on a glass piece while others are shivering in cold...at my age...I try and maintain perspective...

Top Bottom