1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale House Glass Thread

Discussion in 'Glass' started by t-dub, Feb 19, 2013.

1. jeff

jeff Well-Known Member

Don't forget to invite me over when you get one.

Enchantre and t-dub like this.
  2. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Ratchet sidecar HT . . . :drool:

SSVUN~YAH, Snappo, Stu and 3 others like this.
  3. canj00digit?

canj00digit? All my days in a daze...

The Evolver double ratchet sidecar HT with the diffusing base is really, really sweet.
    I love that idea and design.
    Me want.

t-dub likes this.
  4. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

A little love for the Swagger guys. This has become my daily driver . . . :) Soooo smooooth . . .

[​IMG]

5. Buildozer

Buildozer Well-Known Member

Did I miss that milk shot? Where's it at? :goon: :D

That thing to the left, the thing you put your HydraCirc in.. I always trip on that for a minute when ever I see it in your pics.. It always looks like some crazy Mobius Matrix HT at first.. especially from a little further away.

SSVUN~YAH and t-dub like this.
  6. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

That "thing" is a Vapor Sloth original HydraTube holder that I made from a Baccarat crystal votive candle holder . . . :D

Ok Buildozer, just for you, my first test shot . . . this is just test footage not worthy, but it came out kinda fun . . . ;)

7. Enchantre

Enchantre A short, pithy statement

...and that cute nug is just sitting there, on the other HT. :)

Nice vid, @t-dub - mine is just sitting here, waiting. Oh, hey, would you do a vid of how to get the water in all the right places with the Swagger HT? I'm still a little awkward with the whole multiple chambers thing...

t-dub, way2 and Shrike like this.
  8. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Another family shot, this one pretty much has my entire active collection. Right now the Swagger turbine gets all my attention with the SSFG inline reserved for 2 capping bubble hash . . . :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  9. Ripstar

Ripstar Well-Known Member

The cloud buddy is 14 to a 18, correct?

10. TheSkipper

TheSkipper Smooth sailing while I'm inhaling... VAPOR

My Cloudbuddy from VXL is 18 on every joint

11. brucebannor

brucebannor The Cheshire Cat

Yeah they are all 18mm. I don't think VapeXhale chose the best image for their site; it doesn't even look like a male joint but it is. The product is missing a description, they should just explain that there.

12. Ripstar

Ripstar Well-Known Member

I agree, I went to the site and didn't order because the lack of description. Thanks!

13. WaxOnWaxOff

WaxOnWaxOff Well-Known Member

VapeXhale had the Swagger Turbine 2 for sale on their site recently but I just noticed it's not up anymore. That was really nice glass! Hopefully it shows back up soon.

14. Zangano Cruel

Zangano Cruel Well-Known Member

@t-dub
    No kidding when you say it diffuses as much or better than a frit... I used to have a cheap showerhead downstem with like 12 perfectly cut slits like yours, and it'll froth ....
    But yours... Man, how many slits those babies sports?? I like the way they are cut from top to bottom, and looks like diamond precision cuts :)
    Beautiful indeed...
    Stay vaped...

15. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Having some fun in the lab cleaning the Swagger IGG Fanatic circ to gridded barrel turbine with my HydraTube Flush Device. The vortex action created by the turbine creates a nasty cone shaped spray of water that must be suppressed during flushing. Still LOVE this HydraTube . . . :luv:

SSVUN~YAH, ogcook, turk and 2 others like this.
  16. turk

turk turk

.....hey guys...I'm the owner of that HT with the monkey in it, the one you show on page 2 of this thread......it's one of my favorite Ht's...capable of producing exquisite vapor that completely fills the barrel...it's woth having a vapexhale product to be able to use this beautiful piece....I used to have a devastator but I.....broke it...

smokie, t-dub and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  17. mrboote

mrboote ...

Did you break every single part? If not, which ones do you have left?

18. turk

turk turk

...I broke the main piece...multi-tasking (talking to gf)....diverted my attention just long enough to slip out of my hands in the sink...while I was cleaning it...the 2nd pice is still intact...looking for new "base piece"....will take suggestions..was bummed for about 2 weeks...my own fault though....always pay attention!

19. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Welcome to the asylum turk . . . :freak: Please feel free to add some personal pics of your beautiful Monkey piece and others you may have.
    @turk Sorry man . . . :cry: If you ever would part with the down-stems etc please let me know . . . :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    turk and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  20. mrboote

mrboote ...

Heh, that's where I was headed... But rationally I know I don't need another ash catcher.

21. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Exaclty. The main thing I need is the main dowstem. The showewrhead on mine has started to crack . . .

turk likes this.
  22. turk

turk turk

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    t-dub likes this.
  23. Sinclue

Sinclue OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Saved up a bunch of money a few years back when I was still combusting for a sweet Roor piece. As I was cleaning it (prior to first use) I "tapped" it by accident against the side of the sink. $$$ all gone :(

Now is I always clean inside a rubber bucket or dishpan (and that sits on a thick rubber mat to cushion the bottom more). Haven't lost another piece of glass since (at least not that way :lol:).

turk likes this.
  24. turk

turk turk

....yeah, once you make a mistake...you make corrections...fortunately, it only cost me money..that I can replace...it's all about perspective...I'm stressing on a glass piece while others are shivering in cold...at my age...I try and maintain perspective...

mscm888, SD_haze, Stu and 2 others like this.
  25. Cannabis Connoisseur

Cannabis Connoisseur K-Rino Enhances Meds

Has anyone reviewed or posted vids of the Swagger Turbine Hydratube?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors