1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale House Glass Thread

Discussion in 'Glass' started by t-dub, Feb 19, 2013.

1. mrboote

mrboote ...

I realized right away that the shorty would be too short for the real comfort I was craving. I was almost to the point of contemplating a new piece for seated scenarios. But I remembered there's a reason I luv modular design. Instead of getting a new bubbler, I just got a new mouthpiece.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The laid-back dabastator! I already really liked this contraption, now I absolutely love it. I only have to lean forward a matter of mere inches. Being set back from the can that extra amount really lets you see the the percs nicely too.

2. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

mrboote, where did you pick that up? It looks like fun :)

GratefulVapor likes this.
  3. mrboote

mrboote ...

I got it custom made from glassblowersdirect. It was 39.95 total, I'm quite satisfied with my purchase. Here's the drawing I made to have mine built:

[​IMG]

I'm sorry to pollute this thread with non-vaporexhale work. Let us all look forward to the day when they have enough glass for a several hundred page thread!

SSVUN~YAH, GratefulVapor and t-dub like this.
  4. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Sith I care

I wonder when we'll see some new perk options for the Devastator?

I think there was talk of modding somewhere? Getting spare (or modding the original) perk downstem pieces, and having a local glassblower cut the circs off and replace them with other options, trees, donuts, etc. Has anyone actually done that? I'd love to see pics/vids...

Also, I wonder if Mobius will sell perks individually? Who needs a "Stereo" Matrix when you can have a DUAL Matrix? Or Dual Reti? Or Matrix + Reti in the same piece? I doubt they would, though. I suppose you could harvest some from a couple of donor pipes, but $$$, plus cutting up them up just seems wrong. :/

Or more exotic possibilities.Have the base of a simple tubular downstem end with a short section of "fritted tube", and I think it'd stack extremely well with just enough water to cover. It's pretty-much just a big-bore aquarium airstone. :p

Or maybe it'd be easier to just slot the hell out of the last inch of a downstem end and then build up a frit "blob" on it gradually with crushed glass. Wouldn't get very consistent performance that way though.

SSVUN~YAH and goatgobaahh like this.
  5. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

The humble HydraFoot . . . :)

[​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  6. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Sith I care

Everyone seems bound and determined to talk about VXC glass in the cloud thread, while this one sits basically abandoned (498 pages vs barely 2!).

Maybe VXC could announce their next new glass here instead of the Cloud thread? Might start some discussion/momentum here. I tried to stimulate discussion by speculating wildly about future products, but no dice. :p

7. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

If you look at the date of my OP you will see that this thread is not very old. It has nothing to do with VXL officially, I just wanted a place to share pics I was having fun with . . . :)

8. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Sith I care

I know it's not that old, but compare the number of pages added to the Cloud thread during the lifespan of these two pages to, well, these two pages, and this thread barely even registers. Given how much momentum the big-name glassware threads have, it'd be nice to see this one pick up a bit of traction too.

9. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

This is not a competition, it is a place to express a particular flavor of joy . . . :peace:

The humble CloudBuddy . . . ;)

[​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]

10. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

The Evolver HydraTree 1.0 . . . :)

[​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]

11. nugghuffer

nugghuffer vaked

Always got the best pics t-dub, lookin at these makes me miss my old HydraTree (where ever she may be now). Only a little though because the BC tophat is soooo smooth...

GratefulVapor and t-dub like this.
  12. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Just spruced this old test footage up, enjoy . . . :)

13. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Triple chambered perfection, the low drag of the inline makes this a dream to use . . . :)

[​IMG]

14. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

So, a lot of rumors and anticipation regarding new glass from VapeXhale with Evolver and Swagger. Here is a video Evolver published the other day of a "SunDisk" perc, an older video of a Hydradisk perc, and a pic from TeamVapeXhale's Instagram showing a secret project with Swagger on some kind of "turbine" style HydraTube possibly . . . :drool:

---

---
    [​IMG]

turk, SSVUN~YAH, NineDelta and 4 others like this.
  15. JLG

JLG Active Member

Very nice T-Dub :)

The turbine made by Steve Bates (or Hitman) create a centrifugal flow.

The Sundisk look more like a classic disk perc.

On the Swagger HydraTube, i wondering the purpose of the two slits on the tube right after the recessed joint.

16. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

Where's my TUMS? I just felt my GAS kick into high gear... :uhoh:

17. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Another amazing hit from the VapeXhale Cloud/Devastator . . . :ko:

18. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

that hit is the shit and sure to induce vaporsloth tendencies!

VapoRoor, GratefulVapor and t-dub like this.
  19. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

That was fucking Slim worthy! Nice pull T, or should we say iron lung?

20. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

No kidding! I ran out of breath way before you were done t-dub!!! I'm impressed! :clap:

21. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

22. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

Does Evolver count as VapeXhale glass? I know he is tightly bound with them, but I thought it was more like Swagger.

mvapes likes this.
  23. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Its not that big a deal really . . . unless someone "objects" I really just want this space to be for people to share their joy with products they get through VapeXhale or even because of them and use with their Cloud. It really doesn't matter :)

EveryDayAmnesiac, Shrike and SD_haze like this.
  24. EveryDayAmnesiac

EveryDayAmnesiac I am a stupid asshole.

Just a little sumpin' sumpin' that ol' stonemonkey sent me for not being afraid of pointlessly blurting out how much I like the word "Nimbus." I'm talented like that. :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A lot of "fuzz" showed up for this last pic... :mad:

[​IMG]

SSVUN~YAH, mvapes, lazylathe and 3 others like this.
  25. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

t-dub and EveryDayAmnesiac like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors