Vapexhale EVO W/Hard case! (thermovape trades or $400+shipping!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamaman001

So recently Ive grown to really appreciate portables and dry hits as apposed to massive rips through water. Everyone knows what the EVO is here and what its capable of. The user I bought this from babied it just like I did and there isent a mark on the unit. I am including 6 "like new" elbs that have no damage or wear on them.

The hardcase originally fit the evo, the hydratube, and hydrastand perfectly but I wasent a fan of the hydratube and sold it. Therefor I cut the case to fit my matrix bubbler perfectly so now the case can fit the evo and any medium sized bubbler as well!

I am looking for 420 SHIPPED+paypal fees, if you want insurance youll need to add on the cost (I do ship bombproof and it will be in the hardcase as well). I will ship this USPS priority with tracking but if you want insurance the buyer will need to cover it! CONUS ONLY!! No international shipping!

The only thing Im interested in trading for are thermovape products (CERA, T1, EVOLUTION, REVOLUTION) or if you just have something crazy you think I might be interested hit me up! You never know! Only thing Im not really interested in is new glass.

IMG_0560-2.jpg

IMG_0561-2.jpg

IMG_0562-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom