***Sold***VapeXhale EVO, OG Hydrabomb, 10 Quartz Nails, and extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
20190612-223249.jpg

Up for sale is my whole VapeXhale collection. I'm back in school and need some cash, school's expensive! So selling off things that aren't my daily drivers anymore.

I'm asking $250** for the whole bundle, plus $10 for shipping with tracking in the US. Will ship worldwide, but will need to arrange a price for shipment. I accept PayPal and Venmo.

Included in this mega bundle:

-VapeXhale Cloud EVO w/original box
-Hydrabomb Hydratube (Original design) w/original box
-Dry tube mouthpiece
-3 EZ Load Baskets
-10 Quartz VapeXNails
-4 Borosilicate VapeXNail
-Large green heat shield
-Small black heat shield
-Power cord for EVO
-2 Hydrafoot stands (missing right now, will ship when found)

Condition of items:

20190612-224918.jpg

20190612-224939.jpg

20190613-001452.jpg

-The EVO itself is in very good condition. I used it one last time before a final cleaning, and it still delivers a very nice vape! The EVO runs just like I remembered it.

There is a weird mark on the inside of the bamboo, it's very difficult to get a picture of. You can sorta see it, just above 3 o'clock in the last picture. It's been there ever since I've had the EVO and has never affected performance, it's not a crack or any sort. Just some sort of mark/discoloration on the bamboo glass itself.

In the flash of the first pic, you can see there is some slight brown discoloration on the unit. I only discovered that when cleaning the EVO to prep it for sale. I see it came off of the green heat shield. I left the green heat shield on for most of the EVO's life, I guess the heat finally got to it!

The flash makes it look much worse than it actually is. I didn't want to try and hide it though. You might be able to scrub it off, I honestly didn't try. It's not very noticeable in normal light, and it will be covered back up by the heat shield.

20190612-223527.jpg

20190612-224749.jpg

20190612-224841.jpg

-The Hydrabomb is in excellent condition. The only flaw is that the logo on the base has started to come off a little bit. The logo on the neck is still in great condition.

This is the original style/size hydrabomb/hydratube, it's definitely larger than the current generation of hydratubes. Personally, I love the slightly larger size. Excellent hydratube, great flavor and super smooth pull. Absolutely no chug at all, gotta love the matrix perc!

Kind of a collector's item at this point, don't see them come up for sale often!

Also included is the original box for the hydratube, it provides an excellent storage option for the hydratube while also offering a very nice level of secure protection.

-The dry mouthpiece is in like new condition, I've only used it a handful of times.

-The 3 EZ Load Baskets are still in great shape as well. I had 4, but cannot find the 4th right now. I know it will show up eventually, and I'll drop it in the mail to the buyer whenever that happens.

-10 Quartz VapeXNails. They vary in condition from never used to slightly chazzed out bottoms. I'd rate 2 as like new, 6 as very good, and 2 as chazzed/cloudy on the bottom. They vary in size slightly, and some fit better than others in my (your) EVO. But there are 10 of them, so plenty of options!

-4 Borosilicate VapeXNails. 3 are in very good/like new condition, and 1 has a chazzed/cloudy bottom.

20190612-225016.jpg

-Also included are the two heat shields. The smaller black heat shield is in like new condition, it has never been used. But to be honest, the green heat shield has seen better days. I used it for most of the EVO's life, so it's stiff from the extended heat exposure at this point. It still works, but I wouldn't consider it in good condition. Just including it so you have the option of what you want to do with it.

-I also have 2 hydrafoot stands, but I can't find them right now. I know they'll turn up eventually, and when they do, I'll ship them free of charge to the buyer. I have a sneaking suspicion they're at my parent's house, but won't be able to check for a couple weeks. I never really used them though, I preferred to just place the hydratube directly on whatever surface I was vaping on.

I know this is a super long post, but just wanted to give as much detail as I could! I want the buyer to know exactly what they're getting. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions if I neglected to cover something.

I'm not interested in trades, need the cash for school!

Thanks for looking!

-Roth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom