Vapexhale evo grinder / grind question

Diddy

I'm looking for a new grinder and I'm new to vaping and I'll be getting my Vapexhale evo and p . Honeycomb hydratube Saturday. I'm wondering if anyone can make some suggestions what would be a good grinder to use with this and what type a grind is necessary ? I'm also looking to possibly get a herbalizer someday anyone know the type grinder for that ...

Diddy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you like longer, drawn out sessions, use whole nuggets. The Evo is great with them. If I chill with it long enough I get full extraction without touching it.

Other than that, I suggest any coarse grind will do. I’ve been using Chewy to grind directly into everything lately, including my Evo and Herbie.

Bamafan86

Congratulations on snagging up the Evo! I've had mine for three years and has been a beast since day one! I've always my small space case grinder to finely grind, and have had great results. I just got the clipper grinder and I'm in LOVE! I will be trying stickstones method to see how it works!!

Bamafan86,
Reactions: Diddy

Diddy

If you like longer, drawn out sessions, use whole nuggets. The Evo is great with them. If I chill with it long enough I get full extraction without touching it.

Other than that, I suggest any coarse grind will do. I’ve been using Chewy to grind directly into everything lately, including my Evo and Herbie.
Really you don't even have to grind ... what temperature are you doing that at on the evo .. ? Do you use a particular size amount

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I just put a nugget in there that fills it about half way. I can get a nice, leisurely session that lasts 15+ minutes with wispy hits that eventually vape all the way through. I’m usually in the 1-3 range on the dial. Give it a shot. Worst that can happen is you hate it, pull the nug out, crush it up, put it back in and finish.

Rebelistic

I just put a nugget in there that fills it about half way. I can get a nice, leisurely session that lasts 15+ minutes with wispy hits that eventually vape all the way through. I’m usually in the 1-3 range on the dial. Give it a shot. Worst that can happen is you hate it, pull the nug out, crush it up, put it back in and finish.

That's what I do! I put in a whole nug, have a couple of tokes then tip it out, crush it up (now the nug is crumbly) and put it back. You get a couple more tokes with very dense vapor. The first toke/inhalation after you've crushed the nug is usually the most intense.

Diddy

Thanks I'm definitely going to give this a shot

Diddy,
Top Bottom