VapeXhale Evo $325

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlo4sho

As much as it pains me to do this I'm putting my beloved Evo up for sale. I'm not going to bore you with the details but times have been real tough financially lately and I just need the $$. I'll be back... better than ever... but right now I need to take care of some stuff.

This is... well.. it's an Evo. This vaporizer needs no introduction or description. It's awesome. I'm sure you all know this. A couple of things to note, though:

-Stock power cable. It's the one that is really, REALLY tough to plug in and out of your unit, so if that bothers you I recommend looking into getting a new power cable.
-I'm including the one and only ELB I have but I HIGHLY suggest you order a new pack from VapeXhale. This is a really old ELB that has been coming apart at the seams for a while now. It also seems to get clogged easily and restrict airflow so get yourself some new ELBs! It'll work with this one but it's a much better experience with a clean and fresh ELB.

That's about it. I've babied the unit. It hasn't been dropped or abused in any way. Here is what you will receive:

VapeXhale Evo
Power cord
1x ELB (used heavily, but cleaned thoroughly)
Lots of VapeXhale wristbands (enough to cover the unit + 2 more). I still rock one of these daily, just out of support for an awesome company and product (that I will definitely own again some day)
Original VapeXhale Evo box (a little dinged up but who cares - it's a box)

Well, there you have it. I'm looking for $350 $325 - price includes Paypal fees and USPS Priority Shipping. This product will ship to the continental US - sorry no international sales. Not really looking for any trades, as I really just need the money right now. Thanks for reading and see you all around!

9PaSMCq.jpg

H4ucTp2.jpg

Kf9eNNs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom