• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapexhale CloudEvo "Unique"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hektik8625

This is not for everybody, I understand that! But......Collectors and people who already have everything, but need more, read on.... this ad is supposed to be an enjoyable experience for everybody either way.......

Your looking at something very special.... It is the only 1 that I know of that are these colors, and was intended for a famous person I was told and confirmed here on this site. The tube is unique too. It rarely got used, and only with R/O water. I would consider it as new condition, see the pics. It was never left on longer than the time it took me to use it, and never left out. It also has NEVER been used in the inverted position. Very, very, OCD style taken care of. See pictures, Everything will be included....3 new boro nails, 11 new screen baskets, 1 new heat shield, Vapexhale wooden nail stand, plus more.......Its "new like" clean, and ready to ship anywhere in the US. No Trades, PayPal only. Ill cover PayPal fee and shipping, USPS insured priority.

-$400 obo

Thanks For Looking!

WxeEmh7.jpg

44rdECR.jpg

xWkTe4J.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom