Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

11eleven11

PapaMonkey is re-working the blends, they weren't up to his standards. He was impressed with the vape but not so impressed with the blends. Luckily, he sees the light now and will be producing some awesome blends for us shortly. My pops is pharmacist by education and is a herbalist who's company sells a wide variety of herbs for various ailments. I for one am excited to see what he comes out with.

Hah woah what a duo that is, nice. I would totally buy an anti-stress / anti-anxiety one because not all of us can depend on mary jane to sleep better. :tup:

Energy blends sound interesting too.

Hexi

Hah woah what a duo that is, nice. I would totally buy an anti-stress / anti-anxiety one because not all of us can depend on mary jane to sleep better. :tup:

Energy blends sound interesting too.
That SM paragraph represents a bucket of foam and popcorn packing that SM could have been working on instead of answering more questions! ;)

I have a question about the Cloud GONG, EVO has a custom GONG too? Deets?

PoopMachine

Without going into specifics, if you guys could give us more time to get on our feet, we can begin resolving these issues. We can either fix these broken units now, and be cash broke, and disappear OR, we can sell units, get profitable, be able to buy parts and begin repairs on units when we are capable.

It is a horrible situation, and one that I've apologized and explained over and over but it is what it is. I guarantee if we folded and re-emerged as another company there would be plenty of sales that we could make because let's face it, no one really knows about VapeXhale outside of this community. We aren't saying "tough luck" to you guys, we are saying that if we do ANYTHING other than sell the existing unit right now, then the company will go under because of cash flow issues. It is THAT SIMPLE

If you guys want to keep questioning our business ethics, that's fine but at the end of the day, if we have to keep talking about and explaining the exact same issues, ultimately, that slows done production and fulfillment and it will take us longer to get to a point where we are financially sound to repair units.

As for all the other armchair CEOs out there, I'd be more than willing to let you sit in my seat for 24 hours and see if you guys all still feel and see things the same way. Lot's of tough decisions have to be made and ultimately some people will be mad but I guarantee you, more people benefit from every single decision we make. That's how we do things here, by what benefits the MOST people, not for what is convenient for us. We are customer oriented people but our hands are tied right now but we are getting them loosened up so we can do our thing sooner than later. Back to work for me.

This.. my OG clicker has been dead for 6 months so Im in the same boat as all of you guys with broken Clouds but Ive dealt with SM in private before and found him to be a straight shooter. I got no problem holding off.. I believe they'll make it right once things are up and going with the Evo and I have no reason to not believe him. The few times Ive needed action from VXC, they havent disappointed.

Be patient.. SM is a straight up dude and VXC is doing the best they can.

Ill go back to waiting for my Evo now.

Jamesqc666

This.. my OG clicker has been dead for 6 months so Im in the same boat as all of you guys with broken Clouds but Ive dealt with SM in private before and found him to be a straight shooter. I got no problem holding off.. I believe they'll make it right once things are up and going with the Evo and I have no reason to not believe him. The few times Ive needed action from VXC, they havent disappointed.

Wow im starting to regret my buy after reading all this...Do i have actually some chance thats my cloud (used old model) is gonna survived more then a few month ??? Compulsive buy i hate you...

Wow im starting to regret my buy after reading all this...Do i have actually some chance thats my cloud (used old model) is gonna survived more then a few month ??? Compulsive buy i hate you...
I hope you don't regret it! But I know how you're feeling. i'm sure there's a landfill somewhere with my name on it because of my compulsive purchasing. But, I think that with kind care, your Cloud should last a long time (unless something's already wrong with it). Hopefully, it won't be long before you can afford to make it your official backup to a new EVO! That's how this "glass half-full" guy would look at it....

Jamesqc666

I hope you don't regret it! But I know how you're feeling. i'm sure there's a landfill somewhere with my name on it because of my compulsive purchasing. But, I think that with kind care, your Cloud should last a long time (unless something's already wrong with it). Hopefully, it won't be long before you can afford to make it your official backup to a new EVO! That's how this "glass half-full" guy would look at it....

Not considering the evo for a long time.Enough new vape for me :p There should be no major difference outside the casing and some minor improvement in my book.If my old cloud though the run i will be happy.

Jamesqc666,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I received cloud #49 in april of 2012. It lives in a shed that gets above 100 in the summer and below 0 in the winter. It stays on all the time via wemo internet outlet. I use it heavily. And it works just as good as the day I got it!

That's not to say the second unit I purchased wasn't a turd but the technology and engineering is sound. I have great faith that the evo will address all previous deficiencies and be a grand success.

wootze

There

I want to add this to the discussion, particularly in light of the posts referring to Vapexhale as a 'company', in an abstract sense. The monkey has been an integral part of this forum since 2008. He and other members of the 'company' are all kinds of involved here. The vapes evolved with forum input. Vapexhale is family to us.

We, for the most part, try not to get too exercised about the minutiae here and try to look out for each other.
Cause, you know, family is everything, as you'll remember from Breaking Bad.

See you all in the Clouds.

Last edited:

Hoops

I have rewritten this post 4 times...because I'm getting irritated.

SM - Please treat your supporters with a bit more respect. While I'm certainly not one of the 'arm chair CEO's' your talking about, I take offense all the same. Ever since the campaign ended, IMO, posts are starting to become terse and short. Similar to how they felt before the campaign.

If there is one thing I've learned in the last 20 years of client and project management, it's that customers do not care about your problems. They literally only care about when you will fix theirs....as it should be.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master

SM - Please treat your supporters with a bit more respect. While I'm certainly not one of the 'arm chair CEO's' your talking about, I take offense all the same. Ever since the campaign ended, IMO, posts are starting to become terse and short. Similar to how they felt before the campaign.

If there is one thing I've learned in the last 20 years of client and project management, it's that customers do not care about your problems. They literally only care about when you will fix theirs....as it should be.

Sorry, Hoops. You're way off base in my view. Think of the industry they must navigate. Think of how they're personally sacrificing for the vaping community. They won't abandon folks in the long run--they've proven to be committed. Any customer of theirs should be cognizant of these things and set expectations accordingly. If we're referring to any other well-established company then I'd get your point. But they're a startup. And they've said over and over they intend to take care of customers, old and new, once they get rolling with their new setup.

SM has given his supporters more than due respect, and even to those who don't support VXH he's been accommodating. As much shit as they get on this forum it's a wonder VXH and SM still post here at all. I empathize rather than criticize a true effort to do something special.

:chill:

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
So, you think a fledgling startup of guys with day jobs, selling paraphernalia, should be on par with your "20 years of experience" eh? Please. These guys are not Lexus (where I worked for over a decade obtaining and maintaining a masters degree/certification at the University of Toyota with over 98% CUSTOMER survey satisfaction in EVERY category for my entire tenure) so I understand about "providing" a satisfactory customer experience. What you are forgetting is that we all decided to invest in the people of VXL and give them another shot. They are working hard. Have patience.

Last edited:

smokie

The replys are short as the whole team are trying to get people their evo's ASAP, every email takes time that would otherwise be spent trying to get evo's out the door.
Also sm has gone over everything and it's just the same stuff being brought up by different or new members every other week!
Have faith.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
They have so many customers right now they can't just please all of them at once. There are hundreds of people who are calling "Just treat me, and everything will be ok". Well it will, but only for that one person.
They want to treat everyone. It's just impossible to do at once with the money they have now.
Maybe broken OG owners dont care if IGG contributors don't get warranty ever or worse don't even get an EVO. But these people don't care as much if other peoples OG Clouds get repaired.
Treating EVOs first is the only way to treat everyone. SM said treating OG at this point would send them bankrupt. And IGG contributors would be fucked beyond everything and would bitch way more than current broken Cloud people.
Just think of other people who are in the same boat. We all want a Cloud. We all paid for it and don't have one now (Both IGG and broken originals). It's not fair demanding to be first for a cost that these after you get fucked.

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I've spent 45+ years working and never had to deal with emails. More often than not there wasn't enough time in the work day to get everything done, much less have to deal with emails. Hell, even phone calls took away from production time.

I'd just as soon they devoted the time to production too. There are plenty of folk here who are familiar with the situation who can clarify for those with doubts.

More EVOs--less engagement :rockon:

paracaps

Vape Enthusiast

SM is being honest and telling us exactly how it is.
I appreciate it far more then being fed lies or ignoring it all together.
It shows there dedication to the FC community
Some people don't like hearing the truth but that the reality of the situation.

I'm not one of the unlucky customers who has a faulty cloud but I can understand the frustration.
SM has mentioned it countless times on the forums that the original clouds will be eventually fixed once there profitable. That is by far the best outcome you can hope for...patience is a virtue my friend

stickstones

Vapor concierge
In the end there is nothing else they can do. it sucks for them more than us. my cloud died the other day after I started doing the dab method. I used it gently for over a year, never going over 1:00. Stressing it with the dab method killed it within four sessions. So for those of you hoping to skate by on your current cloud until the evo drops, keep it low!

The last time I was without a cloud for about six months. All that did was make me appreciate the cloud all the more as I tried to find a worthy backup. Every time I use another vape for an extended period, I am reminded of how much I love the cloud when I come back. Hang in there...the wait just makes it that much sweeter!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

I've not seen anything where @stonemonkey55 is less than respectful to customers or FC members. I don't know why you've got a thin skin on behalf of the armchair CEOs. For my money, those are the people without respect.

Obviously, you work with a different customer base. I'm not sure you've followed this thread, because it's pretty clear that most of the VXL customers who participate here care a lot about the company's problems.

M00NEY

I'm (obviously) brand new around here. I found out about this site in mid August and began researching. I have never owned a vape, never tried one, but I decided upon the EVO. I pre-ordered in mid August and have been lurking in the shadows, reading, learning and understanding what this site, this community and this product are all about.

It kind of sucks to me that my first post on this site is essentially combative, but Hoops - have you read this thread front to back? Have you kept up with the comments that you are commenting on? In doing so, have you gone beyond searching for SM's posts and actually kept up with the context that he is replying to, or do you simply make this statement based on what you see for the last few responses?

I ask because it is my opinion (and it appears to match many others here) that the posts from the crew at VXH are not only more informative than they need to be, not only have they essentially addressed every question, but they have done so so many times that it is only natural to answer the same question a little shorter. So many people forget that we are all bit parts in other people's lives, not the star. Each and every customer is important, but they have stated time and time again that they need to get their feet under them in order to be able to better serve the masses. Considering that they continue to address the situation should be comforting to those that need the service. But it should also fall upon those that need the service to understand that things need to happen and that patience is imperative in a situation like this.

My intent is not to attack you Hoops, but rather to stress that context is key. SM, @Troi and any other VXH posts have potentially become more short - but that comes from the fact that someone can look a few pages back and see the answer. It has to be exhausting to go from assembly, trying to get these things in the hands of customers, to answering the same post question time and time again. And don't forget, we see posts. We are insulated from their phones and their email and their support ticket system. Could you remain all warm and fuzzy answering the same question many times a day from so many avenues? I know I could not...

max

Out to lunch
Jamesqc666 said:
There should be no major difference outside the casing and some minor improvement in my book.
If your definition of "minor" suits you, then I'm sure you'll be happy.

Hoops said:
Sounds like you're still a little thin skinned, despite all your experience. Also sounds like a big company (or companies). Did the CEO also have to handle customer svc. and work on the assembly line? I've worked for both big organizations and small, and size does make a difference. When you have multiple job responsibilities, spend too much time in one area and you can impede forward progess, which doesn't benefit anyone.

When you're looking for info from a vape maker that may be buried in a large thread like this one, it's very simple to just do a search on the member/manufacturer. It takes very little time to read all the more recent posts and find the answer to your question without having to ask it again. And people just speculating on the correct answer just serves to add more confusion for others.

Top Bottom