• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

300 pages of read hate u...
but the link directs you right to the relevant post!:tup:

Coming from that avatar, @Richy, just makes your statement all the funnier!
|
|
V

Last edited:

BubbaGump

Thanks for the kind gestures.

I have a couple minutes to check in real quick.
First impression... the EVO is significantly lighter than the original.
The fanatic tube is indeed a beaut!
Man, I thought the circ on the Devastator was awesome, but the circ in this tube is killin' it!
There are Swagger logos on the tube that weren't visible on my pic.
Nothing too large, and doesn't obstruct the action/chambers/milk/beauty/etc.
Videos will have to wait til I can borrow a proper cam. I can only do pics for now.
Signature was required.
S/N 10001

If you have specific questions. ask away and I will do my best to answer when I have time.

... Now, back to planning my exit strategy to leave work early ;)
(Singing..........)

Oh, Oh jealousy!.... Oh, jealousy.......... :evil::lmao:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Stu......................,

Where ARE you? Fanatics & Beta testers want to know! :shrug: (Well, at least this on does). Your one of the guys I who's ramblings I have most appreciated since following here. You've helped me out a lot, throughout. I think it would be a big loss to the whole game if you wouldn't be able to contribute. Things will go on regardless, but.... sure would be nice to see your experience involved (and a lot there, too). I realize each has their own circumstance. Hell, I have next to no time to devote. But, sure would be nice to see you involved. Just throwing an ass kick your way in case it was needed. :goon:
Just my :2c: rambling! Get your ass over here, BITCH! (If you are able .......) We need you, MAN!

:peace:
I'm on it boss;).

Soon you'll be sick of my ramblings I'm sure, so for now take a :chill:...... Bitch. :lol:

Hopefully in a few days, I'll be flooding this thread with foggy videos and Willie Nelson background music.:myday:

weedemon

enthusiast
The back cord is detachable and will retain energy/heat for a couple minutes to allow the evo to be easily passed around before plugged back in!

for real? i didn't know that! super sweet :) the glass alone is enough to maintain it's heat without a power source at all times?

weedemon,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
Standard Edition black EVO.
8" tall, 3 5/16" at widest side.
Weighs 10.5 oz, ~1lb w/ cord.

miff.jpg

I've got a question for you @moodswing. Is your avatar Cartoon Head? I didn't know that Ideal was popular in the states.

Yes, it's CH! No, IDeal is not popular here. I don't know anyone else that has watched it. Took me a while to get used to Johnny Vegas' accent at first. Turned out to be one of the most original shows I've seen. I recommend it to all that like off beat, strange, dark, and funny as hell original shit... oh and it's cannabis related!

Back on topic....
Pics of fanatic HT to come later tonight

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Standard Edition black EVO.
8" tall, 3 5/16" at widest side.
Weighs 10.5 oz, ~1lb w/ cord.

miff.jpg

Yes, it's CH! No, IDeal is not popular here. I don't know anyone else that has watched it. Took me a while to get used to Johnny Vegas' accent at first. Turned out to be one of the most original shows I've seen. I recommend it to all that like off beat, strange, dark, and funny as hell original shit... oh and it's cannabis related!

Back on topic....
Pics of fanatic HT to come later tonight

FingerBarf_zpsf103a75a.jpg

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Last edited:

wootze

for real? i didn't know that! super sweet :) the glass alone is enough to maintain it's heat without a power source at all times?

I think you can pull the cord and have useable temperature for a couple minutes.
Then you have to plug it back up. The glass, at least in the original cloud, is surrounded at the top half with a ceramic enclosed heater and lots of insulation. The EVO is likely similar, but with a more powerful heater.
So it's not the glass alone, but all the above allowing retention of useable heat for likely no more than two or three minutes.

Last edited:

brewer

Well, sad news--but maybe will be brighter in a couple days...

My (second) original cloud died tonight. Just blinky, blinky. But perhaps okay timing as a new Evo is hopefully on the way...

Anyone remember what the cloud warranty claim status is right now?

brewer,
awww, i'll mis you Fame is a Vapor. you have my favourite sig, and you like everything i post and it makes me feel special. I'll be waiting in the evo thread for you, I'll save you a seat :cheers:
Yeah, it's kinda weird now. With the creation of this new VapeXhale Cloud EVO thread, I feel like I suddenly don't belong here (I don't own an OG or Cloud+). Kinda in no-man's land until my EVO arrives! Thank goodness for Cool Music to Vape To.... and Fuck the Parkinson's... where I know I'll always have a home.

That is sad news, @brewer . Hope your new EVO arrives ASAP!

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, it's kinda weird now. With the creation of this new VapeXhale Cloud EVO thread, I feel like I suddenly don't belong here (I don't own an OG or Cloud+). Kinda in no-man's land until my EVO arrives! Thank goodness for Cool Music to Vape To.... and Fuck the Parkinson's... where I know I'll always have a home.
Pull up a chair, FIAV.... there are no wristbands required around here. We are just talking about vaporizers after all.

And I suggest you stay away from the Parkinson's thread unless you've had your vaccinations kept up. I'm just sayin'. :uhoh:

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
I begin to doubt the seriousness of this company because we bought a Cloud six months ago, which broke down, and now they tell me they can't fix it because they have internal business problems, and they suggest me to buy a new one ! :mad:
Internal problems companies are not the problems of the customers, IMHO, who just want to guarantee normal operation .....

ParadisVapo.com,
I begin to doubt the seriousness of this company because we bought a Cloud six months ago, which broke down, and now they tell me they can't fix it because they have internal business problems, and they suggest me to buy a new one ! :mad:
Internal problems companies are not the problems of the customers, IMHO, who just want to guarantee normal operation .....
If you have the time and desire to read through this entire thread (doing a search for posts by @stonemonkey55 and @Troi might make it easier), will go a long way to proving to you that VapeXhale is very serious indeed about their business. I'm not sure about the details of your particular Cloud purchase so I won't assume anything, but I'll say that from what I've read and heard from the majority of owners of broken Clouds, they are satisfied with the efforts VXL has been making these past 6 months, whether they decided to wait for possible repairs, or upgraded to the new EVO.

Last edited:

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
This is our exchange mails :

modnote: nope. the posting of private conversations is not allowed without the approval of both parties. warning issued.

sidemodnote: you are bringing up stuff that has long been covered and accepted here. Please read the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
ParadisVapo.com,
Reactions: JoeKickass
Top Bottom