Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Au contraire mon ami! I was referencing the fact that you get a total of 3yrs. warranty if you upgrade from an old unit to a cloud+.

It's true that a newly purchased Cloud+ comes with a 2yr. warranty. But the $150 upgrade from an older unit to a Cloud+ gives you a 2yr. warranty in addition to the existing 1yr. warranty on the older unit resulting in a 3yr. warranty. Think of it as an extended warranty.

Stonemonkey laid it all out in <This Post>:

Welcome to the forum - nice quote with the Norman Augustine!

Barbecued

I'm happy to have my Cloud+ back. The way it controls the temperature to vape as hot as you want to take it without ignition is what sets it apart from my LSV. Kind of like the Cloud is a '80 Porsche 911SC and the LSV is a '67 VW Bug. The Bug is cool, but the Porsche is a whole other level.

Also noticed this + heats up faster than my original Cloud, it has the long cord, and these new very well made bowls make me think the tops are not going to come off from vacuum.

So good job and thank you VapeXhale.

Barbecued,
Reactions: SD_haze

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'll be receiving my Cloud+ tomorrow, so I look forward to doing side by side comparison with my original old ticker.

Re: ELBs, I find that I get bigger clouds with 1/4 pack or less. Any more than that, and the clouds thin out some, but obviously last a lot longer. Less really is more here IME.

:peace:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I look forward to your comparison Stu - I think I need to get a back up cloud, just in case - nothing like a little insurance. I find the longer I've had my cloud the harder it is for me to use other vapes. Lately I am on the cloud like it's my job. Before bed last night when I turned my cloud off I think I heard it cough. :uhoh:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
after more than one week of hard testing of my Cloud, I think it became my main vape with the Herbalaire. The first days I didn't like very much the dry mouthpiece but in fact I like it because the taste is better. I use my Cloud with a glass bong and tubing too but i'll purchase a bubbler, in europe i found nice prices on black leaf website (I think that I need a 14,5mm and not a 18.8,isn't it?)
I wrote to VXL support homepage to registry my Cloud for warranty but I don't have answer anymore,
Stonemonkey or Troi, I purchased my Cloud on australian Vaporizers and they told me that I had the warranty too.
I'm waiting for your answer VXL...

PPN,

b0

Cloudy...
Re: ELBs, I find that I get bigger clouds with 1/4 pack or less. Any more than that, and the clouds thin out some, but obviously last a lot longer. Less really is more here IME.

:peace:

Yep, with my Cloud+ is the same. Usually I put 1/4 or 1/3 and do more ELB's if needed. I found I enjoy more like this than filling it full. I tried even with 0.05 and Cloud at 5 and take it all in one tasty hit. :haw:
When there is more people I usually pack 1/2 or 2/3 ELB each time and start at noon, so we can have more hits.

Did I told you that I love this vape? Perfect for every ocasion!! :science:

JCruiser

I got my Cloud Buddy. As others have said, its super nice and feels really heavy duty. My stopper, however, is a little odd in that the Gong is not sand blasted. its just nice smooth glass. Im not sure its making an air tight seal. I wont get a chance to use it for a few days and its hard to tell 100% without something to try it on. I've never seen a gong that wasnt sand blasted, it looks pretty cool

Did anyone else's buddy come with a smooth stopper?

JCruiser,

Hoops

My stopper, however, is a little odd in that the Gong is not sand blasted. its just nice smooth glass.
Check the packaging for a second stopper. I received one smooth and one ground with my buddy.

Hoops,

JCruiser

I double checked the box and i def only got the one, but does seem to be making more than enough seal. Even if its not 100%, its not letting enough air in to matter. Im guessing the smooth stopper is to ensure that it always pops out nice and easy, with just one hand. it would kinda defeat the purpose if it didnt.

JCruiser,
Reactions: Hoops

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Is there any real difference between Slide Right & Joint Wax? From their site...they pretty much seem to do the same thing more or less.
No they are different. The joint Wax is much thicker/harder, its for making lasting glass connections without Keck Clips. If you watch their videos they even use torches to slightly melt it and that really makes stuff stick. The Slide Right is for making GonG connections predictable in release over time. I also use Slide Right as Grinder Grease as well.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
No they are different. The joint Wax is much thicker/harder, its for making lasting glass connections without Keck Clips. If you watch their videos they even use torches to slightly melt it and that really makes stuff stick. The Slide Right is for making GonG connections predictable in release over time. I also use Slide Right as Grinder Grease as well.

Thanks for clearing that up, t-dub. :)

MGG

Was just chilling with Frederick McGuire from the FC Forums.
He brought out his whole mobius collection
Reti, Ion, Stereo Matrix, Matrix, etc.
I tested them all out with the vapexhale and in my opinion the Reti hit the best.
Least drag, satisfying hit.

I was interested to hear everyone elses opinion on the matter of what mobius piece works best with the vapexhale cloud. In my opinion it's the Reti but i'd really like to hear if people think i made a good choice or if i should of got a different piece. The Reti doesn't seem to be that ideal for flowers (does anyone agree with me about that). Like cones through the reti didn't seem that nice to me.. but hitting it with the vapexhale..

It was like the two pieces were meant for one another...

Just my opinion though, would like to hear someone give their opinion.
I actually was not keen for the reti cause it doesn't appear to stack bubbles as nice as something like a matrix perc. I was also really keen for a piece i could bubble stack with. But when trying the vapexhale and the matrix side by side it seemed like the Reti was more suited to my needs.

I'm still a bit high and rambling here,
Just keen for someone to give me their opinion on my purchase.

I also recorded a really basic quick rip i just did,
to give back a bit to the community and so others can get a vague
idea of what hitting is like. Drag is really good, bubbles pretty well imo, taste is there, fits nicely on top. Match made in heaven no?

And here's a video i did of pulling the reti in 120fps

Budzman

Rocky Mountain High!
Welcome to the forum - nice quote with the Norman Augustine!
Thanks for the welcome mvapes, I really appreciate that! Nice catch recognizing the esoteric Norman Augustine quote (you gotta love that guy!).

WooHoo... good news! I just received word from Phil that my refurbished/ upgraded Cloud+ will be on it's way back to me tomorrow (got my tracking #). In all fairness I would have to say that Phil has lived up to his promise to me regarding a quick repair and return of my Cloud. I'll be sure to report back regarding my impressions of the "New" Cloud+.

Many thanks to you Phil, you da' man! :bowdown:

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Just saw an envelope from the mailman, and it looks like my Epic has finally arrived. I think my ELB is fully trained now because I'm scooping it up with ease now, even when wasted. I will give this little guy a try later on though when I'm half awake to see if it makes it easier to lift. They sent me a sticker too. :tup:

5a03s7.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Gosh I have had my eye on the Cloud since day one but have been unable to pull the trigger as the Price just seems so Hi...

Is the Cloud that good? And worth the Price? Which glass Piece do most of you think is best..

Ugg like $700 for all this... I dont know..

Kuroth1,
Reactions: b0
Top Bottom