Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

dubrock

Just got a tracking number for my repair, for the upgraded model. I hope other people's are going out at the same time.

dubrock,

vape4life

Banned for life
When is this Cannabis Cup that SM55 is talking about making the big announcement? My googling leads me to November? But that can't be right.

vape4life,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
http://hightimes.com/video/ht_admin/8091

Feb 16th and 17th.

I'll be there will bells on!:tup:

:peace:

I can't wait to see you! I am doing a documentary type thing for the event. When you stop buy you will have to film a little testimonial segment for me ;)

For people talking about the manual and instructions. That is something I am actively working on. Over the next few months you can expect a wide range of written manuals and video tutorials (Cloud College) to start appearing around the net.

If you have a tip that you think should be made in to a feature video send me the tip at robert@vapexhale.com I am also sometimes looking for testimonials to share with others who are looking in to getting the unit. If you have a testimonial and want to send it my way e-mail me with the subject "Testimonial"

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Is anyone going to the Denver Cup this year? :) Ill be there :science:

oh, now my cloud is blinking the good ol 3 red, 2 green lights after a few mins of being on, so yeah should be the same problem, i just had that feeling, ya know, its like wait is this thing getting colder?....

its funny how something hits so incredible every time, so that when you dont get a good hit, you instantly know something is wrong.

just cant wait to be back in the clouds :science:
dabs for now, it will be nice to go back to flowers next week

Xchadb,
Is anyone going to the Denver Cup this year? :) Ill be there :science:

oh, now my cloud is blinking the good ol 3 red, 2 green lights after a few mins of being on, so yeah should be the same problem, i just had that feeling, ya know, its like wait is this thing getting colder?....

its funny how something hits so incredible every time, so that when you dont get a good hit, you instantly know something is wrong.

just cant wait to be back in the clouds :science:
dabs for now, it will be nice to go back to flowers next week
Is that the one on 420? If so I should be there! Should also be going to Vegas in May

VapeNStone,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ive always been so proud that ours is on 420 :) cant wait to see what 2013 has to bring us :)

Xchadb,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Hmmmm, taste? Being an all glass (and stainless steel) path the only thing I can think of affecting the taste is burned up ABV dust in the glass tube? I know I can see some down it, and can smell it...not sure if it's affecting taste but am going to get it sparkling real soon, like right now.

Spot on diagnosis, V4L
After (please do not do this at home) plugging one end and filling the bamboo with ISO and giving a nice, controlled, careful, shaking, being sure to keep ISO only in bamboo not anywhere else on or in my Cloud. Followed with a rinse and long dry out. I could see some abv/kief/etc gunk in the ISO when rinsed out.(WIFE, what have you been doing to my Cloud?) Next day...Cloud taste back to normal!!!!! Still running a tad hotter than it did a few months ago, but i have adjusted and as long as it doesn't get drastically hotter, I think I'm in the clear. BUT it's great to know i have the option of repair now.

Last friday I was in my 2nd accident(rear ended both times, not my fault) in less than 3 years. I use the Cloud to help with back(herniated discs)and leg pain, and head issues(anxiety-depression). Not to boo-hoo me, just pointing out this is way more than recreational for many. Trying to treat as naturally as possible. I don't like pills...at all.

Anyway, almost a year in with the Cloud. I think it's safe to say I am overall, completely satisfied with my purchase. No, completely satisfied just doesn't do the Cloud justice. Extremely fulfilled. That's how i feel. There were some bumpy roads and a few times thought i was gonna fall off, but, I am so glad I stuck around for the ride!!(No doubt some self inflicted anxiety for release lol) Glad to see the strides VXH has made, they have been great and seriously deserve all the accolades they have(will) receive.

And it's nice to see that you can build something in 'Merica still. Great product, matched with superior customer service, and a vision that stayed the course in the face of much adversity. If this was a computer or car or some $hit,instead of a vape, they'd be making a movie about these effin guys!!!(dont steal my idea,Vice)

filteredhead

Another happy VXH Cloud owner here. Had it for only a short time and so far really impressed with its performance. Amazing how fast it generates and delivers thick/dense/rich/tasty vapor. My Arizer V-Tower/EQ vaporizer creates vapor with a slower more gentler longer draw (taking at least 20 seconds), however with this Cloud I can just honk on it hard and right away it starts to generate thick vapor, wonderful really. I read Bob's post in the Mobius Glass thread about this Cloud trait as well. For me even at 12 setting and only 1/3 ELB loaded, the 10 second hard pulls provide ample sized hits, and at the 3 setting it just gets better faster. Gotta love it. Hats off again to the VXHC team.
zNx35bw.jpg

SD_haze

Inquiry for cloud users, especially those who have had problems:
(and also a safety warning)

Just now I inverted my cloud and gently shook it. I noticed I could stir the bowl without ever touching the ELB like this.
Well, when I did it tonight i heard an audible POP after the shake. I turned it around and I was seeing vapor/smoke wafting out of the ELB.

I expected either: 1. combustion or 2. something in the cloud broke

Dumped the contents...and not combusted.
My cloud's bamboo has never been cleaned so it does have a little smell already, but certainly doesn't smell like burnt anything. Still ticking along too.

So the inquiry: Has anyone heard a POP from the VXC?
And the safety warning: Don't shake your cloud! Treat it like an infant :D

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I can chime in on this SD_Haze. This has happened to me a few times. I am like you... I don't clean the bamboo. After using it all day every day for weeks/months it builds up allot of essential oils inside. The first time this happened it really concerned me.

I was sitting there looking at the cloud for some random reason and I heard a pop and saw a flame for a brief moment. I noticed it smelled like combustion. I figured I would leave it running and see what happened. It worked fine, and I chalked it up to a piece of plant material falling off the sides into the heating charmer.

A bit of time went by and it happened again. This time it occurred to me that there was nothing that fell in to the bamboo. I decided to use a q-tip to clean the glass joint. It did not happen again... until the glass joint got dirty. With my use it was about three weeks or so. A month later I was sitting there and it happened again. It was sitting there and heard a pop/short flame/combustion smell. I remembered cleaning it and decided I would try cleaning the inside of the glass around the top joint every couple weeks. Since I have been doing that I have never had it happen again.

BTW My ELB was never in the cloud at the time.

Here is what I think happens. All the essential oils get deposited on the insides of the glass. After a certain amount has deposited it can ignite. It is basically self cleaning/regulating the amount of oil inside the tube. When the bamboo fills up with enough it will ignite and burn off.

The reason this might have happened to you is that you were shaking the cloud. Even with the ELB in your unit, this would have made air go though the bamboo at a varying speed. I bet that could have caused the this to happen. When the cloud is nice and hot I use a dry q-tip to wipe down the inside of the glass. I try not to stick it too far into the bamboo. In general I don't go much deeper then where the metal body starts. I try and keep the area that comes in to contact with the ELB and the few millimeters below that clean.

I assume things are still running fine with your unit right? Not sure how hard you are shaking it. Gently to you might be crazy hard to me. :) Hope that explanation helps.

Raf007

Retailer
Two thumbs up for VXL and its team !!:rockon:
I too had a pb with my Cloud (one the first ones), they are taking care of me like professionals would!!

SM55 and all the Team : Congrats for your products and the customer service behind !

ps: +1 For Vorrange. It is well known that complainers are the first to come on the web when there is a pb but that people who don't have a pb will not come to praise (or in lesser number)...this is common practice everywhere.

JCruiser

Let me start this post by saying how much I loved my Cloud when I had a working unit. It really does live up to all the hype. It's a truly awesome vape that stands above its competition. I sung its praises to everybody I knew and even people I didn't. Then they started breaking and I have received such extremely poor customer service that I can no longer recommend this company or The Cloud. Let me make it clear up front that I was never upset at VXH because the Clouds broke. I work in customer service and see broke devices every day. I understand both sides when it comes to warranty exchanges and customer service. I now feel compelled to post this to warn others before spending big bucks at VXH and I honestly feel bad that I convinced others to buy The Cloud and that they are now having issues too. Here's the details and I apologize for the length and negative tone...

I bought my Cloud on July 18. Its was an original ticker model and worked great. It stopped heating on a Sunday Nov 4th. Sucks, but no big deal. I filed a support ticket Sunday afternoon and hoped to get a RMA Monday so I could mail it off. By Weds morning I had yet to recieve a response. I did another ticket and by that evening when I still had not heard anything, I sent VXH a message on facebook and sent SLim a message too to see if he could help ( this was before he was even working for VXH but I knew he worked with the company). Thursday the 8th I got a RMA and mailed it off the next day. On Nov 19th a got an email asking me to confirm my return address even though I had included it in the box as per their instructions. I received my non ticking replacement Cloud on Nov 24th. So while the first exchange was not the fastest in the world (most of the time was shipping coast to coast, not VXH's fault) or the best handled, I was not yet a unhappy customer.

My replacement Cloud stopped heating just like the first (no heat, blinking light pattern) on Dec. 16th, so I did another support ticket (less than one month of use). I got an email reply on the morning of the 17th to try some things. I tried those things immediately and responded within 15 minutes. I did not get a response until the following afternoon. They said they wanted to call me to see if they could help. That evening I spoke to someone and it was quickly determined that it would have to be replaced again. Dec 19th I got my second RMA number. I was told it could be up to three weeks this time because they were opening them up to check them out first. Again, no biggie, as it turned out I was going on vacation in the beginning of January and wouldnt be back until the middle of the month. I get back from Vacation Jan 14th and no Cloud and no email from VXH. I emailed them and said they were just about to email me. They let me know about the Cloud Plus offer and it sounded good to me( an even better Cloud?!?). I said YES and they said the would send an invoice right out. The next day I asked when the new Clouds could be sent out, no response. The day after that I asked for a status update since I had gotten an invoice yet. They finally responded saying that they were going through final testing and the didnt have an exact ETA yet. On Jan 22st, I emailed them to let them know that I could no longer wait and would just like a regular replacement Cloud sent out ASAP and that i was no longer interested in the Cloud Plus program. No response. The next day I sent another email, again begging, please just send me a normal replacement Cloud( i see them in stock on the Web, why wont you send me one Please!). This is when things went really sour. They called me and tried to hard sell me the Cloud Plus. I told them I didnt think their company had earned any more of my money, that I couldnt wait any longer anyway and that I was no longer interested. He assured me that the new Cloud would "ship right out" and that a normal Cloud would not ship out any faster. He would not take no for an answer. He flat out told me that if I didn't get the Cloud Plus my replacement Cloud would break just like the first two. I was flabbergasted! A company rep just told me that they are sending out known faulty units! Still, I held my ground. I let him know that it would be VXH's problem again as they would most likely have to replace it under warranty and maybe by then they would be sending out reliable units. It was a heated and unpleasant conversation. In the end i made counter offer, he accepted and I was happy again knowing that my even better Cloud would be "shipping right out". I got my invoice that night, the 23rd and paid it right away. By the 1st of Feb I had not received a Cloud or any tracking information. I send another email and was told there was some part delay and mine would be shipping out Monday (for real this time! honest!).

And that is where I now stand. Hoping to really get a tracking number on Monday. I havn't had a Cloud since Dec 16th and didnt have one for most of the month of November and might get one by the second week of Feb. This will be my third unit. And for the pleasure of receiving this amazing level of customer service I paid them more money. On top of that, they keep selling defective (their words, not mine) units to the unknowing public. Buyer Beware.

I do want to thank VXH for finally making me become a FC member. I've been lurking on here for years and every vape decision Ive ever made has been because of the information on FC.

(edit: formatting)

vape4life

Banned for life
I think the last 2 posts are the most contrasting I have ever seen regarding customer service. And you have definitely let the cat (meow!) out of the bag with the CLOUD PLUS leak! lol

Honestly, i'm not surprised with what you and many others have experienced. I didn't go through such a hellish nightmare but had some customer service issues that were only finally able to get fixed by SLiM. :bowdown:

JCruiser, thank you for sharing your story! And welcome to FC (non lurk mode) :)

vape4life,
I have had nothing but quality and professional service out of VXL's C.S. team during my warranty exchange. I have received a tracking #, and hope to see my unit this week. Thank you guys!
BTW, does no one know what a NDA is?!?

havealight101,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Let me start this post by saying how much I loved my Cloud when I had a working unit. It really does live up to all the hype. It's a truly awesome vape that stands above its competition. I sung its praises to everybody I knew and even people I didn't. Then they started breaking and I have received such extremely poor customer service that I can no longer recommend this company or The Cloud. Let me make it clear up front that I was never upset at VXH because the Clouds broke. I work in customer service and see broke devices every day. I understand both sides when it comes to warranty exchanges and customer service. I now feel compelled to post this to warn others before spending big bucks at VXH and I honestly feel bad that I convinced others to buy The Cloud and that they are now having issues too. Here's the details and I apologize for the length and negative tone...

I bought my Cloud on July 18. Its was an original ticker model and worked great. It stopped heating on a Sunday Nov 4th. Sucks, but no big deal. I filed a support ticket Sunday afternoon and hoped to get a RMA Monday so I could mail it off. By Weds morning I had yet to recieve a response. I did another ticket and by that evening when I still had not heard anything, I sent VXH a message on facebook and sent SLim a message too to see if he could help ( this was before he was even working for VXH but I knew he worked with the company). Thursday the 8th I got a RMA and mailed it off the next day. On Nov 19th a got an email asking me to confirm my return address even though I had included it in the box as per their instructions. I received my non ticking replacement Cloud on Nov 24th. So while the first exchange was not the fastest in the world (most of the time was shipping coast to coast, not VXH's fault) or the best handled, I was not yet a unhappy customer.

My replacement Cloud stopped heating just like the first (no heat, blinking light pattern) on Dec. 16th, so I did another support ticket (less than one month of use). I got an email reply on the morning of the 17th to try some things. I tried those things immediately and responded within 15 minutes. I did not get a response until the following afternoon. They said they wanted to call me to see if they could help. That evening I spoke to someone and it was quickly determined that it would have to be replaced again. Dec 19th I got my second RMA number. I was told it could be up to three weeks this time because they were opening them up to check them out first. Again, no biggie, as it turned out I was going on vacation in the beginning of January and wouldnt be back until the middle of the month. I get back from Vacation Jan 14th and no Cloud and no email from VXH. I emailed them and said they were just about to email me. They let me know about the Cloud Plus offer and it sounded good to me( an even better Cloud?!?). I said YES and they said the would send an invoice right out. The next day I asked when the new Clouds could be sent out, no response. The day after that I asked for a status update since I had gotten an invoice yet. They finally responded saying that they were going through final testing and the didnt have an exact ETA yet. On Jan 22st, I emailed them to let them know that I could no longer wait and would just like a regular replacement Cloud sent out ASAP and that i was no longer interested in the Cloud Plus program. No response. The next day I sent another email, again begging, please just send me a normal replacement Cloud( i see them in stock on the Web, why wont you send me one Please!). This is when things went really sour. They called me and tried to hard sell me the Cloud Plus. I told them I didnt think their company had earned any more of my money, that I couldnt wait any longer anyway and that I was no longer interested. He assured me that the new Cloud would "ship right out" and that a normal Cloud would not ship out any faster. He would not take no for an answer. He flat out told me that if I didn't get the Cloud Plus my replacement Cloud would break just like the first two. I was flabbergasted! A company rep just told me that they are sending out known faulty units! Still, I held my ground. I let him know that it would be VXH's problem again as they would most likely have to replace it under warranty and maybe by then they would be sending out reliable units. It was a heated and unpleasant conversation. In the end i made counter offer, he accepted and I was happy again knowing that my even better Cloud would be "shipping right out". I got my invoice that night, the 23rd and paid it right away. By the 1st of Feb I had not received a Cloud or any tracking information. I send another email and was told there was some part delay and mine would be shipping out Monday (for real this time! honest!).

And that is where I now stand. Hoping to really get a tracking number on Monday. I havn't had a Cloud since Dec 16th and didnt have one for most of the month of November and might get one by the second week of Feb. This will be my third unit. And for the pleasure of receiving this amazing level of customer service I paid them more money. On top of that, they keep selling defective (their words, not mine) units to the unknowing public. Buyer Beware.

I do want to thank VXH for finally making me become a FC member. I've been lurking on here for years and every vape decision Ive ever made has been because of the information on FC.

(edit: formatting)

Let me take this opportunity to use this post as an example of what we will and won't allow on this forum anymore.

What we want are posts like this in regard to its detail, organization and overall attitude. This member is not bitching, attacking or exhibiting an agenda other than to inform us of his (or her) experience. I kept waiting for the punchline of how he returned his unit and is moving on, but that's where it breaks down...

What we don't want is posts like this until the issue is completely resolved...whether the ending is good or bad. Posting like this while the issue is still unresolved is using this forum as leverage for the individual, and we won't allow it. It's called forum blackmail.

I don't know for sure what this new member's agenda truly is. He's a new member with no post history except to post this complaint. Unfortunately, posting before the issue is resolved, coupled with it being from a new member is not going to fly.

Discussion of this particular member's issue will not be allowed until it is either resolved or VXL first responds. Warnings will be handed out from this post forth. Thank you in advance for abiding.

wootze

I have had nothing but quality and professional service out of VXL's C.S. team during my warranty exchange. I have received a tracking #, and hope to see my unit this week. Thank you guys!
Non disclosure agreement 4 dem dat dont

wootze,

John Lewus

I am confused. Are some members who signed an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with Vapexhale releasing information on this forum that the shouldn't or was that a real question about what an NDA is?

John Lewus,
Top Bottom