• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

so what is the best way to vape, tiny herb loads. I seen many methods, tired some out what you guys think the best.
which ever works best for you. That's the nice thing about the cloud. It can handle small amounts all the way up to enough to knock you the fuck out :lol:

VapeNStone,

treeman

Pleased to hear it newVaper! That was a while! Remember how VXL said they were going to start checking what was wrong with warrantied clouds before sending out replacements? I don't suppose they tell you what was up with it?

treeman,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
stu, great job with the video, everyone needed to kill that curious bug, i love how you mention the first take being a failure, as that always happens, then you're way too high for the second shot. at 0:10 you were doing the "find the cupholder in the dark at a movie theater" with the glass on glass joint, hilarious haha!

i like champin the small bowls in one hit, works great and uses less, some situations, esp with more than one person, loading and unloading a bunch of bowls takes a hit on your fingernails foreal.

any better ways of getting these things outa the gong joint, and easier to seperate, for all my friends that bite their nails?

glad to see you're getting your unit back newvapor :)

stu, great job with the video, everyone needed to kill that curious bug, i love how you mention the first take being a failure, as that always happens, then you're way too high for the second shot. at 0:10 you were doing the "find the cupholder in the dark at a movie theater" with the glass on glass joint, hilarious haha!

i like champin the small bowls in one hit, works great and uses less, some situations, esp with more than one person, loading and unloading a bunch of bowls takes a hit on your fingernails foreal.

any better ways of getting these things outa the gong joint, and easier to seperate, for all my friends that bite their nails?

glad to see you're getting your unit back newvapor :)
You don't have an Epik?

http://www.epicvape.com/accessories...atherapy_botanicals_herbal/herb_grinder_mixer

VapeNStone,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I took a trip down temperature lane last night...started at the bottom range and slowly worked my way up to twelve (5 steps). That was fun and the taste was interestingly different at every step (used the dry tube).

I started using this production Cloud at noon since that was what I did with the beta. But now I run it at about 9 to start. Great to have a Cloud back in the mix, and the near elimination of the whistle is nice! I used an Ion filter in the bottom of the bamboo to further dampen the sound.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
With the cloud I could truly tell whether my weed is good or bad. Some batches will make vapor for ever it seems like and then others after 4 or 5 pulls the vapor starts to dissipate. I just did a test and with the weed that started to quit after a few rips, I loaded it an an ELB stuffed with a bunch of kief, the result - fucking fog machine!

vape4life

Banned for life
I started using this production Cloud at noon since that was what I did with the beta. But now I run it at about 9 to start. Great to have a Cloud back in the mix, and the near elimination of the whistle is nice! I used an Ion filter in the bottom of the bamboo to further dampen the sound.

Hey Sticks, I totally forgot about that whistling sound! I distinctly remember it with my older Cloud but the newest one doesn't seem to reproduce it. I also notice I had that whistling MUCH more pronounced with a SGW or VX Showerdome....my Evolver doesn't produce that same sound. I wonder if the removal of that flange on the bottom of the bamboo had anything to do with it?

vape4life,

theamigo

I ordered the swagger circ two days ago but still have not received a tracking number yet... I thought it was it was in stock and would ship the next day after ordering...

theamigo,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I ordered the swagger circ two days ago but still have not received a tracking number yet... I thought it was it was in stock and would ship the next day after ordering...

IIRC fulfillment is quoted at 1-2 business days following order receipt. Since you ordered on the week-end, 2 days would be end-of-day today. And tracking with the post office is somewhat inconsistent and not always timely. I wouldn't expect any notifications until tonight or tomorrow.

oldiebutgoodie,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
i live about three hrs from the bay. I got my tracking email fully 24 hrs after I had received my unit . I kind of dig the whistling sound. tells when it is time to change to a clean bowl. I STILL LOVE THIS VAPE.:D

jackstraw62,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just had a terrifying experience. While putting my new Devastator away for the evening, my shirt sleeve got caught on the clock hanging on the wall, and BAM!... I lose control of the Devastator and the entire ash catcher portion with the removable downstem goes flying 4 feet straight down to the concrete floor.

The ash catcher and removable perc survived unharmed. Incredible.

This thing is a beast! I'm still in shock that I'm not sweeping up glass right now. Unbelievable. Do NOT try this at home.

:peace:

Top Bottom