Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

sweetdreams4.2.0

@mongorian- from the previous thread they did say that they may include the box in later orders but as of right now it is too expensive but if you have a order that is later you may receive one depending on how the the release is doing.

sweetdreams4.2.0,
Reactions: Vessel

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
^ Understood. My question was more if they would be making that available to those that do not receive it initially. I am not expecting that it will be available for mine though, as my pre-order was pretty early on.

mongorian,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I wouldn't be too concerned since the box would only really be storage when put away completely (and the current boxes it came in can serve that function fine) as a cardboard box of any kind would not be the safest storage of the HT, being both not heavy enough and vulnerable to water.

b2xl

Hello,
I'm sure the Cloud pre-release thread contains tons of great info, but I'm to lazy to search. Can someone summarize how this vape works? Maybe even link to a video on the matter.

Modnote - This has been discussed in the first few pages of the original thread. Coming into ANY thread with an 'Im too lazy to search' attitude will see that your stay here is a short one.

b2xl,

sweetdreams4.2.0

Mongorian if your looking for a case might i suggest a pelican or stormcase they will easily serve it's purpose and more. They are probably one of the best things you can get to protect something as valuable as the cloud, it's what i did...all i need now is a cloud and hydratube to fill the case with

sweetdreams4.2.0,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I can also recommend the Zeikos brand hard camera cases if your looking for a cheap alternative, Ive had one thats stood up well to light use over the last 2 years.

Durden,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
b2xl said:
Hello,
I'm sure the Cloud pre-release thread contains tons of great info, but I'm to lazy to search. Can someone summarize how this vape works? Maybe even link to a video on the matter.

I'll cut you some slack, but just a little . . . search YouTube for vapexhale and vxc.

oldiebutgoodie,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Your Order Number is: 198

The following items were ordered:

*** In Stock ***
Qty Offer Id Description
--- -------- ------------------------
1 2-67 Vertigo Package
1 2-9 EZ Load Bowls - Set of 4
1 081285 TEST ITEM
sn0030
:D :D :D :D :D
want to thank the vapexhale team for helping straighten out cc problems
I think i ordered the day after it opened never got an verification email just the pricing email on june 19 2010

jackstraw62,
high everybody?! Congrats stonemonkey et al on the roll out! Just wondering if any non US or Canadian cloud-chasers had received an invite to order yet? Not sure what package i ordered but it was hella early in the piece, maybe international orders will ship later? Enjoy your toys you lucky fuckers who've already got em- how bout some more cloudy vids for us poor sun drenched suckers to live vicariously thru?!!!!? Please?

thevapedcrusader,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Can't wait to get mine! I was looking at the pre-launch forums for years. Unfortunately, I just found out that pre-order is no money down a couple of weeks ago :( Hopefully i'll be flying high by the end of this year. Keep up the good work Vapexhale team and remember Don't sell out! The cloud has gone a long way!

VapingDitto,

mmafighterthe25

VapingDitto said:
Can't wait to get mine! I was looking at the pre-launch forums for years. Unfortunately, I just found out that pre-order is no money down a couple of weeks ago :( Hopefully i'll be flying high by the end of this year. Keep up the good work Vapexhale team and remember Don't sell out! The cloud has gone a long way!

me to buddy i preordered 3 days ago 2/28/12. thought money had to be put down. well here to a long wait.

mmafighterthe25,

Giant Robot

Well, just received my Vertigo cloud today and I guess I'm a bit of a mini-landmark for their team, as I represent the 50th Cloud placed on the grid! Grats SM55 and team!

Talk about arriving well packaged, it came wrapped and bubbled, and bubbled again, and in a box that's in a larger shipped box with bubbles! Wow, you could have thrown it out of the Space Shuttle and it would have landed safely! Nice job!

I unwrapped, turned it on, grinded with my two piece Space Case and loaded about 70% at the noon position (recommended). Started her up, filled the tube, and took a tasty draw.

OMFG!

I made the mistake of drawing without thinking I was seeing vapor, and being used to a MFLB which can run pretty hot and harsh, I didn't feel that tickle, and took a monster monster hit before it all of a sudden hit me!

Coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcough!!! LOL!!!

My exhale looked like a fire breathing dragon...the biggest wildest tastyest cloud I've ever done. I'm sitting here in amazement and WAY MEDICATED!! The flavor and after effects are crystal clear. Not ever having vaped through water, I just never had an experience like that before!

This is an amazing amazing device and I'm in awe of it's beauty, and capabilities. If I can get a video or picture going, I will.

I'll post more in time but wanted to convey some initial hot off the press excited excited comments.

Giant Robot (definitely flying through space right now!)

Edit: Removed bad grammar due to being RIDCULOUSLY medicated! ;)

Giant Robot,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Giant Robot said:
Well, just received my Vertigo colored cloud today...

Can you explain "colored"?

Your first hit and reaction sounds just like the one I had when I got to try one out with Stone Monkey a few months ago. You'll probably find you stay medicated a lot longer than you expect. At least I did though that may be hard to determine since you now have access to it and will probably want to keep hittin' it. Once I left the dispensary where we met up I went back to dreamin' about someday I'll have my own. Hopefully just a few more weeks.

VapeArts,

Giant Robot

VapeArts said:
Giant Robot said:
Well, just received my Vertigo colored cloud today...

Can you explain "colored"?

Your first hit and reaction sounds just like the one I had when I got to try one out with Stone Monkey a few months ago. You'll probably find you stay medicated a lot longer than you expect. At least I did though that may be hard to determine since you now have access to it and will probably want to keep hittin' it. Once I left the dispensary where we met up I went back to dreamin' about someday I'll have my own. Hopefully just a few more weeks.

It was just a silly way to describe the model I had...

To the other question, so far as discrete, it came in a plain brown box but it does have a shipping/return label from "ApeExhale" (lol, the edge of the label was missing... :). Still, i'm guessing a package with VapeExhale might be a problem for you?? ;)

Giant Robot,

Troi

hereatlast said:
Glad to see you around here Durden. :)

OBG: I think you may be reading into that "shredded" term a bit. A course-fine ground works great (or "fairly coarse" as you said). What works in your Extreme will certainly work here. Obviously you can fine tune the grind as you please...a super fine grind isn't necessary or called for.

I'm still backed off from the noon position to start and quite happy :)

Don't forget to register BTW, here's the link: http://www.vapexhale.com/support/warranty.htm
(VX:The attached literature with the Cloud directs users to www.vapexhale.com/registration which leads me to a "404 Not Found" while the above link is working for me.)

@hereatlast, thank you for pointing out the error, we have since corrected the link thats listed on the warranty card to point to the registration page.

Troi,

Teeps

To the other question, so far as discrete, it came in a plain brown box but it does have a shipping/return label from "ApeExhale" (lol, the edge of the label was missing... :). Still, i'm guessing a package with VapeExhale might be a problem for you?? ;)

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not sure how much personal attention and subsequent flexibility goes into dishing out these masterpieces. Would a Maximum Discretion shipping option be out of the question? I'm really excited.

Teeps,

hereatlast

Cloud Review (repost):

Some more thoughts:
Taste: I think this is the tastiest vapor I've had. The first hit really segregates the best flavor in a way I haven't experienced prior with vapor. While flavor is maintained throughout, the "volatiles" obviously diminish with time and temperature. I would guess that if a user started their session at a higher temperature that much of those intricacies would be lost from the onset.
Some vaporizers (or tubing) may have a slight "getting used to it until it becomes baseline" taste to start, I didn't notice this with the Cloud. Very flavorful vapor from the first hit and I felt I was tasting exactly what I was supposed to be (nah'mean? ).

Heat-up: I clocked just over five minutes and thirty seconds from cold (red) to ready (green) at noon position ("roughly 400F/204C"). That was a sample set of one measurement.
Performance: No stirring has been necessary for me, this method (or lack of) has yielded consistently evenly vaped material. It seems to me that extraction is good with the Cloud (i.e. the heat is obviously penetrating the sample thoroughly and evenly; by this I do not mean that the Cloud will turn your herbs black, I haven't cared to go past the vapor zone that I enjoy).
Air-flow is obviously great and a strong-suit for the cloud.

Aesthetics: I think the word industrial is fair. That said, the Cloud is slightly rough around the edges IMO (in some ways literally). The "chassis" encloses the "heater" nicely but the four screws on two sides of the enclosure stand out a bit. Also, these screws get hotter than the rest of the enclosure.
The green and red lighting in the tube is a great and functional touch. The light begins flashing red:green after one hour of use ("the pattern [is] two red blinks followed by three green blinks.") indicating auto-shutoff.
In a good way there's not much to look at here (though there's probably some gawking in the very beginning). The "no frills" minimalism of the enclosure really brings the eye to the red or green lighting of the glass.

Misc: The Cloud's enclosure is warm to the touch after a good amount of use but not to the point of being uncomfortable to pick up and hold.

The unit makes a "clicking" sound, particularly in the beginning or when responding to a temperature change ("You may hear a slight clicking/buzzing sound when you turn on [the unit] --this is normal and is the unit smoothing out the electrical signal."). It's not that loud and not particularly annoying/noticeable to me (my better half really took note of this feature in the beginning). Either way, it quickly became a noise that I didn't wonder/care about. How loud is it? I dunno, not very.

The Cloud's bowls are a nice contraption IMO. I will mention, I've had a little strand of SS protruding once or twice that was easily removed (but it could prick the finger). I got a bunch of bowls so its fun packing them with different things. They're not very warm to the touch even immediately after removal from a hot unit.

Kief and bubble hash. ;)

My unit is #9 (labeled "SN0009").

Hydratube: I can't say enough about this VX/Sov. collabo. Continually impressed by the structure/weight/thickness of the glass (seriously, I want more info. on TAFKAGM/company and your future plans with him/them ). The trees function superbly and of course its wonderful atop the unit it was made for (when using the HT I'm still in the habit of grabbing the unit ready to turn it upside down as is custom with other pieces). The bore reduction is right on point.

I'll put some more pics up if wanted and/or if others don't start posting them themselves.
*Comments in quotations in parentheses are from info. that came with the unit.
Edited to add more to the misc. section.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Thanks for the repost, hereatlast! I find your comments very helpful and they fuel my desire to own this amazing vaporizer (yes, I've pre-ordered). I'm especially excited to experience low-temp tastiness and no-stirring sessions. I'm so pleased to see that is common among those who've enjoyed the VXC so far.

Cheers to you!

Vapinghole,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
hereatlast said:
Cloud Review (repost):

Some more thoughts:

Heat-up: I clocked just over five minutes and thirty seconds from cold (red) to ready (green) at noon position ("roughly 400F/204C"). That was a sample set of one measurement.
i hope it will go lower than that I like to vape at 325f . idk where the temp sensor but it should be fairly accurate. thc vaporizes at 301f and boils at 317 i go for 325 for a little bit of cbd to make the high last longer there is no way i want to go over 365f at any time . my :2c:

jackstraw62,

vape4life

Banned for life
jackstraw62 said:
hereatlast said:
Cloud Review (repost):

Some more thoughts:

i hope it will go lower than that I like to vape at 325f . idk where the temp sensor but it should be fairly accurate. thc vaporizes at 301f and boils at 317 i go for 325 for a little bit of cbd to make the high last longer there is no way i want to go over 365f at any time . my :2c:

Well if 400 is at noon position, then it would make sense that it could go lower, and 325 wouldn't be unreasonable. You get more of the cbd at higher temps and if you never go over 365 ever you don't know what you're missing as the higher temp oils vaporize and more cbd/cbn. funny, I pretty much only vaporizer over 365 everytime! lol i mean 400 is barely when herbs start to really vaporize anyway, at least marijuana.

vape4life,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just a thought on the packaging and a cloud station. I was taking the stance that this was necessary when beta testing. But after seeing the production HT's, I see it more as an accessory now. the beta HT's wouldn't stand on their own at all. These new HT's I am seeing from the production shipments are absolutely gorgeous and stand on their own nicely...great change, monkeyman!

stickstones,

lepstadder

repost review

Sorry to steal the review format but it was a good one
Taste: Very good full flavor, the flavor intensity seems to be more intense due to having the thicker cloud of vapor
Heat-up: did not time this, but was never an issue, it was ready and i was never left waiting long
Performance: no stirring here as well, used several types of concentrates, was a little worries about trying the more melty types, but the ones that were more solid or dry sift worked very well. definitely as advertised!
Aesthetics: looks very good to me, loks almost as if i use it enough a meter long beam of energy might come out in which i could cut stuff with:ko:
The heat never got to me, even turned up all the way you could feel it was hot but it was never alarming. I did notice the "clicking" someone said it was like a bug zapper in the distance, you wont notice it if you are listening to music or watching tv, but if you are trying to vape in silence, you will just need to consume your product quickly and efficiently and this vape delivers that.
my bowls are a bit hard to pull out should i be worried about pulling them out to hard, i know they said that they would loosen up...?
Kief and bubble hash are great, again worried about more melty stuff dripping down through
My unit is #14
Hydratube: phenomenal beautiful
concerns: I am constantly worried about joint lock, it has happened on most ground glass i owned, usually placing it in the freezer works but that couldn't work with the vape! with every hit i feel like i am driving a glass cadillac through a walmart parking lot on a weekend... the recessed joint may have been a better idea in the long run, but i prefer trees...
also cleaning the inside of the vaporizer itself if dust or hash or anything else gets in there, how?
Overall an awesomely powerful device that delivers on every aspect, large intensely flavorful hits allowing you to consume your medicine smoothly and efficiently faster than any other vape on the market , verdamper may give as big or bigger hits but its not 100% glass, otherwise this thing is is in a league of its own:peace:

after using this thing abit more i am absolutely in love, not one person has a negative thing to say about it, everyone who uses it is just aghast at how easy smooth tasty and clean the hits are, no stirring no fussing, you get a good hit 100% of the time, and the flavor is unreal

lepstadder,
Top Bottom