Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Can someone help me find info on how the splash guards work on the 2.0 tubes?​
Does this mean that even if someone stupidly blew or coughed into them there would be no risk to the vape?​
I was searching for info but my back is fucked up. I can't sit for more than 10 minutes at a time. It really has me curious though, the prices are great! Maybe time for me to start using a HT again.​

It isn't 100% waterproof but it definitely helps quite a bit. This picture should give you a good idea of how it works as well as our vertical slit tree design.

dsc_02183.jpg

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks very much!

Feeling brave SM? Wanna do a "cough test" in one haha.

EDIT:...guess you wouldn't need to be brave if you did it without a vape attached :p Just curious how much I can get away with on a HT. I never had an issue with my old hydracirc, but I let one of my friends hit it on my bubbler, and lets just say if I let him try it with the hydratube...I'd be on my 2nd vape.

darkrom,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Can someone help me find info on how the splash guards work on the 2.0 tubes?

Does this mean that even if someone stupidly blew or coughed into them there would be no risk to the vape?

I was searching for info but my back is fucked up. I can't sit for more than 10 minutes at a time. It really has me curious though, the prices are great! Maybe time for me to start using a HT again.

I don't think it eliminates the risk but in fact minimizes the potential for disaster.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Lots of activity today on the thread :) Hope everyone had a good holiday and is going to do something fun for New Years! What a crazy year this has been... had a plumbing crew in here yesterday/today trying to fix a leaky pipe issue... and no not the kind they had in Half Baked. Looking forward to 2013 and everything to come. If you are are California resident you should think about coming to see us at the High Times Medical Cup in February down in Los Angeles. I am looking forward to seeing all these devastators that were ordered start showing up in videos around the net. ;)

wootze

High yall, ridiculously good wishes to all!!

Cloud # 2647 drifted over today. Here when I got off work.
Put h2o in tube...no way...this will not work w/ me ridiculous disability.

Works 4 me perfect on top of mobius matrix. Perfect in the hand.
Super stable resting on huge foot.

Ima try 2 figure out some sort of safe shrine 4 teh shit. Cord management,
stable, secure, mayb discrete. I c this being really important 4 me. ADA compliancy is a thing.

SD_haze

High yall, ridiculously good wishes to all!!

Cloud # 2647 drifted over today. Here when I got off work.
Put h2o in tube...no way...this will not work w/ me ridiculous disability.

Works 4 me perfect on top of mobius matrix. Perfect in the hand.
Super stable resting on huge foot.

Ima try 2 figure out some sort of safe shrine 4 teh shit. Cord management,
stable, secure, mayb discrete. I c this being really important 4 me. ADA compliancy is a thing.
In case you've missed it, these can be made to your custom specifications :)
The Cloud HydraTube Stands by Dead Foot Designs

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My biggest concern is cord management - I don't want to stress the cord to much, hence why I ordered the buddy. Anyone try anything to help stabilize the power cord?

wootze

My biggest concern is cord management - I don't want to stress the cord to much, hence why I ordered the buddy. Anyone try anything to help stabilize the power cord?
Stressing the cord is one thing...having the cord stress the heater over on the floor is my concern.

wootze,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

John Lewus

I have a question about the cloud buddy.I am trying to figure out how to use this. Would this work with a mobius stereo matrix with 19mm female? I can quite figure out looking at this how best to use it and which joints it goes in and if I could pair a hydra circ with the mobius. Could I use one off those female joints as a carb?

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
"...CloudBuddy. You my only friend." :love: (In Dave Chappelle's voice, inspired from scene in the movie Half Baked..FTW)
HAPPY NEW YEAR CLOUDBUDDY..& EVERYONE ELSE! :rockon:

EDIT: Seriously though, if you are on the edge about placing an order for ANYTHING(from a new unit or to just an extra 4-pack of ELBs), go ahead & do it, but definitely add a CloudBuddy! It will pay for itself. Not only does it make the Cloud experience more enjoyable(& extremely controlled clearing) but it reduces stress to your precious Glass Joint on your Cloud! I find that this is obviously an area that any owner of a Cloud should & does care for. Your Cloud will thank you, its more happy with a buddy!:nod:

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Yes, thank you, and happy new year VapeXhale! Order in:
  • VapeXhale HydraTree™ 2.0 :D
  • EZ Load Bowls™ (ELB) - Pack of 4 (X2)
  • 1 extra HydraFoot™
Finally a tree . . .

Hey t-dub,

Glad to see you ordered the HydraTree 2.0. I've had mine for a couple weeks and it has become my favorite. I haven't used anything else of late. It lacks the "chugginess" of the Evolver HydraTree and works really well. They all work really well so i'm not sure what my point is other than I really, really like it. I'll be interested to hear your take on it.

-------
Note to mods: This is an intentional double post as I wanted my previous post to stand alone for aesthetic reasons. Hope that's OK.

VapeArts,
Reactions: t-dub

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been enjoying a Cloud for a time now... and taking my time with it before discussing it.
I still do not care for water filtration, even though the Clouds draw is based on this resistance.
Luckily for me I got the Dry Mouthpiece that they offer for the Cloud.
I like the fast medicating I can achieve with this unit. The Baskets are great also.
I am not crazy about the warm up time required, but that is a known!
I have a video in the works that should be done by days end.
People seem to fanatically want to ask me to compare the LSV to the Cloud, but I will not be doing that here in this thread. Two vapes, two different threads.
I will just say:
*I am glad that the Cloud has that dry mouthpiece.
*I am enjoying it with that mouthpiece.
*HAPPY NEW YEAR to my Cloudy Friends...
* Keep an eye out for that Video

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
In the pic above I see no 2 slits on the splashback-guard. But on the shop photos (the one even higher on this page) there are. I'm confused, do only Evolver 2.0s have slits on that guard?

Seek,
Top Bottom