1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. m0sh

m0sh Singer Song Writer Stoner

Great to know...I must have a splash guard!

2. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

So this vid is sort of a vXl-mas miricle. My cloud was on its death bed for 1.5 weeks before this was shot, but held on long enough for one last session Christmas morning!

Happy Hollidays everyone!

@mosh: I never have my water above 1/4" above the slits(evolver HC), and have never had leakage even with plenty of noobs(that get specific directions) using it. Water levels are key. $.02

Troi, vorrange, t-dub and 1 other person like this.
  3. noserub

noserub The Earl of Indica

If it was purple, it was not PBW...which is white. It's unlikely an actual brewery would use PBW as they generally have industrial grade chemicals for crazy hard cleaning and detergent for surface cleaning. It's more likely a home brew shop will have it. Also, the strength of the solution will make a diff. 1-2 oz per gallon is pretty standard. With a long soak, a little agitation and a rinse it should be super easy to clean all that gnarl from your glass.

It seems a risky proposition to add ice to a hydratube...due to physics...a separate ice tube would be a much better idea if the ice effect is desired.

t-dub and Kief like this.
  4. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

How about not tilting a straight tube or giving it to a noob without a stern lecture? Also when you put ice into it you need to watch and make sure when it melts it doesn't bring the water level to high because that will cause it to leak out the bottom. If you knew this and gave it to a noob without letting them know I'm sorry to say that that was you own fault.

t-dub likes this.
  5. m0sh

m0sh Singer Song Writer Stoner

How about you chill out mate.
    You don't have to be a Dbag, I know its my fault, twice - and about tilting, I didn't tilt it while using a cloud but its very possible with the solo, and i did not know about the ice as well but I do know its my fault.

mod note: Referring to someone as a "Dbag" and suggesting he should chill out borders on flaming. Further posts with this tone will get you an infraction.

6. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Sorry man didn't mean to come off harsh, just was stating the truth. I know you'll be more careful in the future.

JCat likes this.
  7. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

Shipping information hasn't updated since last night saying that my cloud departed San Fran Express mail - I sooo hope this baby comes today!

momofthegoons and stonemonkey55 like this.
  8. wootze

wootze Well-Known Member

wOOtifuckinghOOt!! :-)
    Just ordered a cloud/ hydracirc.
    Just now, just this minute.
    Am I the shit or what?

Been looking @ these since the beginning. Couldn't get in the game until I got 100%
    Totally Fucked VA Disability. Permanent and total, by god.

9. VaporsOne

VaporsOne Member

I know most people soak their ELBs in iso. Anyone try an iso-based cleaner like Orange Chronic, or will it leave residue on the screen?

10. Vapinghole

Vapinghole Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master

Yes. You, sir, are in fact the shit! Congrats on your Cloudification.

11. Rottweiler1080z

Rottweiler1080z Active Member

I'll report back when my replacement cloud arrives. They've had it for a few days now..Free elbs, huh? That's sweet.
    Will I get a tracking number from them/and have they fixed their packaging so it's not advertising what is on the inside??

:popcorn:

12. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

Just a quick vid :D

Tstat, NineDelta, Ville23 and 7 others like this.
  13. NoddingDonkey

NoddingDonkey Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass

is it the greatest thing ever?

jambandphan03 likes this.
  14. jambandphan03

It's funny, when I saw the size of the 65 up close, I thought it was going to be waaaaay to big for my lung capacity, but after using it for a bit, it started to feel more natural, and I quickly changed the way I was feeling. :D The Cloud on this 65 ST is a serious heavy hitter, no doubt about it!!

noserub and Xchadb like this.
  15. Xchadb

Xchadb Brownglass Glass Blower

FINALLY i get to use my cloud buddy :D

16. Slightly Medicated

Slightly Medicated (SliM) Iron Lungs

I did not know you got one till tonight. I guess I missed the thread. Now you can see why I enjoy the combo so much. :)

NoddingDonkey and jambandphan03 like this.
  17. GratefulVapor

GratefulVapor Phish Head

Have you tried using it in any other configurations? I personally prefer the 'easier' clearing, attributed to using the CloudBuddy's Glass-Stopper/carb. Not to mention it is likely a good way to reduce stress on the VXC's Glass Joint(as well as joint on "x water-pipe"), which should help keep my cloud stay sexy & functioning like a boss. I got my CloudBuddy but haven't had a chance to fully run it through diff. pieces(holidays/family), have only used it on a bubbler thus far. I hope placing the Cloud into the 'other' Female Joint will rid any need of using 45degree GonG adapters, for my stemless tubes. Haven't seen any videos yet of it being used in such a configuration. I think it was designed to do so, & hopefully will work wonderfully with some of my stemless tubes. However, the lack of videos demonstrating this has got me wondering. Maybe I am wrong about it being designed to be used in a different configuration .. :shrug:

Either way, any 'buddy' of the Cloud's is a 'buddy' of mine! :cheers:

18. Troi

Troi Well-Known Member

Where is your holiday contest video!! -- 3 more days left to get into the contest.

jambandphan03 and t-dub like this.
  19. jambandphan03

well in that case I might have to put something together. HOHOHO And I have been very tempted to pick up a cloud buddy... :brow:

20. Xchadb

Xchadb Brownglass Glass Blower

this thing alone is an interesting "adapter"

thing is, its limited to what id call a desktop piece, or just something sturdy that holds up the cloud no prob without stressing anything.

from my understanding, this is what its for, right? so you can just use the cloud with just the glass stopper no touching a hot cloud unit

21. jambandphan03

Here's my entry

Troi, oldiebutgoodie, Tstat and 2 others like this.
  22. mattrb

mattrb Well-Known Member

Hi,

I purchased the Cloud Buddy for my Devastator+Swagger Double. I was cleaning the Cloud Buddy when the carb plug for the Cloud Buddy got dropped. I contacted VXH and they do not sell new plugs.

Does anyone know a good replacement for a CB Carb Plug.

My interest is something that can fit in the carb hole (18mm?) and be durable. The one flaw in the Cloud Buddy Plug is that it has a hollow interior. I would suggest VXH put make it have a solid interior to make this small object more durable.

Just to note, the Devastator is awesome and is worth the cost. The cloud buddy is a required add-on because it becomes annoying to pull the cloud off to clear.

Have a great day Cloud friends

23. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Would something like this work?

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glass-accessories/cleaning-stoppers.html

24. Hioctane

Hioctane Vaked

I have a nice 18mm bowl in my "buddy". The bowl top fits my thumb perfectly for badass choke affect

25. NoddingDonkey

NoddingDonkey Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...aqua-lab-tech-red-cleaning-stopper-18-mm.html

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors