1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

Evolver HC 2.0! Is the bent neck as good protection from water getting to lips as the splash-guard on 1.0? I can see that it's gone. I disliked swagger circs because of percs, liked the splashback-guard, but was worried of water getting down through swagger splashback-guard anyway as it was wide opened up. The two slits on side on Evolver's splashback-guard are genius. If no new model comes out, the HC 2.0 is my current favourite. Wonderful percs, powerful protection, bent neck, now I only need to assure that water can't make it to lips.
  2. Xchadb

Xchadb Meltin pipe Glass Blower

these new HC 2.0's are so boss, look how they're all flat on the bottom with the logo! so excited to see new HT's come out! :D i love bent necks and circ's and my swagger is crooked as balls, itl be nice to pick this up :) how much you think they'll retail for?
  3. webb

webb Level 100 Lurker

Damn...looks like we are nearing the end for straight-necks. Sad, too, even though I don't have a bent-neck, I really like being able to look down and see how big the hit is going to be.

R. I. P. Straight Neck Hydratubes
    t-dub and Seek like this.
  4. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Can someone post a pic of the Evolver 2.0 for those of us boycotting facebook?

:peace:
  5. Xchadb

6. Pappy

Pappy shmaporist

I'm a random fan. :smug:

:myday:
    Me 2
  7. EveryDayAmnesiac

EveryDayAmnesiac I have always been a storm ...

I'm an ABSURDLY random fan. That makes me more worthy! :D
  8. CentiZen

CentiZen Evil Genius in Training Accessory Maker

Yeah, dead-foot designs makes them. His username is Tstat and this is his thread for them:

He'll make them however you'd like him too.
  9. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

Really? I'd like him to do it naked, standing his head, at center field at half-time of the Super Bowl.
    vtac, momofthegoons, Stu and 5 others like this.
  10. stonemonkey55

stonemonkey55 Chief Vapor Officer Manufacturer

Two quick announcements:

HydraFeet will be available next week on our website, if you guys are looking for a good way to keep your HydraTubes stable, you'll love the CloudFeet.

Also, we are going to run a Xmas Promo. We are looking for the best Xmas themed video on YouTube. There are no other rules other than having some sort of Xmas theme in your video and the Cloud being used with some water tool. Here are the prizes:

1st place - HydraTube of your choice (VapeXhale will be releasing our HydraTubes next week)
    2nd place - $100 Store credit
    3rd place - $50 Store credit

Please post links to your video in this thread and on Twitter and Facebook. Troi, VaporRing, and myself will be judges. In the event of a tie, those with the most views will be the tie breaker. Make sure you add the appropriate tags to your video to ensure you get a lot of views.

Let the contest begin!
  11. Xchadb

wow seriously, i love making videos, and this contest happens when my cloud is out for warranty :doh: does it still count if im using a hydratube? :)
  12. CentiZen

CentiZen Evil Genius in Training Accessory Maker

So wait a second, does the video have to be XMas and Cloud related or just the first one? Really cool idea either way.
    stonemonkey55 likes this.
  13. stonemonkey55

stonemonkey55 Chief Vapor Officer Manufacturer

It has to be a Xmas themed video that shows you using the Cloud as well :)
    CentiZen likes this.
  14. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

Ok, I feel like I am a lucky sob. My broken cloud only breaks down and flashes 3 red and 2 green after it has been on for 3 hrs or so. After that, it needs a 20 min cool down, then it goes again. It has done this at least once a day since Saturday.I find myself counting the blinks when I get in the room, to tell if its in timer shut off mode(3 green, 2 red), or if she is temporarily broken.
    Im happy that I might be able to hold off on the warranty process till my Cera comes, or just break down on a back-up cloud.
    I will fill out a ticket soon, just to have a record of it till it gets sent in.
    Despite it being messed up, I feel very blessed for it to function enough(knock on wood) to keep me in the clouds.

@evolver, I have really come to love my circ, at first, we were just acquaintances for a while, but she has taken over my daily driver spot, and my DG tube is strictly for over indulgence. My fiance's only complaint is she can't see the vapor and usually pulls to much for a light weight. So I told her there were bent necks available and her eyes lit up. That means a bent neck HT maybe my first "fully approved" glass purchase!
    Thanks man, nice work!

Edit: nice SM! Faces aren't needed are they?
  15. Xchadb

well fuck, that counts me out.
  16. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

xchadb, just drop some xmas music over one of your cloud vids, or put together a compilation from what you have so far, and drop in something xmas related...you can get creative I know it.
    Puffers and Bluntcrush like this.
  17. Xchadb

thanks jam! :science:
    Puffers and jambandphan03 like this.
  18. Slightly Medicated

Slightly Medicated (SliM) Iron Lungs

What do you think of the Bates Worm piece? Does it pair well with the cloud?

http://www.deadfootdesigns.com/
  19. neve13

neve13 i think i overmedicated.

this isn't my christmas video but I wanted to share:

20. oldiebutgoodie

oldiebutgoodie Apostle, Church of Vaporization

I think you overmedicated, too. :D

Awesome.
  21. Your Highness

Your Highness Cannasseur

I would say it works but its not my preferred method for the Cloud. I have been using it mostly with my logs. It works best with a nice and smooth, slow to med pull, perfect for logs whereas the Cloud works better with a long and hard pull.

What I don't like is how loud it percs. And the perc feels nothing like a Mobius piece...you feel every bubble literally as they pop while your pulling. I am no engineer but I suppose that is the nature of a diffusion pump? Some may like this but I guess I'm just used to the smoothness of Moby percs.
  22. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

I do the same Stu.
  23. Xchadb

my cloud shipped :)
  24. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

Which package did you buy?
  25. Xchadb

well i had my swagger circ, the cloud failed and sent it for warranty so itl be here in prob two days, CA to CO on priority mail usually takes a day or two :)

just so happy to have this back. and itl be in time for a sweet x-mas themed video :)
    jambandphan03 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors