Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

green2brown

Does anyone know the height of the Swagger Double Chamber? I have to plan my Pelican case around it. And does anyone think a double chamber is overkill for vapor? It just looks so damn pretty.

SD_haze

Does anyone know the height of the Swagger Double Chamber? I have to plan my Pelican case around it. And does anyone think a double chamber is overkill for vapor? It just looks so damn pretty.
If you pack a lot in the ELB or consistently bump up the temperature high for big clouds, then its not overkill.

I wouldn't want it as my only glass filtration piece for the cloud. For low temp/small-load ELBs, a single perc'd hydratube is definitely plenty.

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I've started using my HT in the morning/early afternoon @ 9:30. Then I bump it up to 11:30 and switch to my B.Wilson bubb filled slightly higher than normal at night. Works splendidly :)

JDSupreme,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I'm surprised that VapeXhale seemingly just started working on the international version a few months ago ... (Maybe i'm wrong about this) But i just have this gut feeling that i'm going to end up waiting another 2 years for this vaporiser...

. . . I think that in some cases, expectations for VXL, at least at this stage, are out of proportion with the realitiy of the situation. And many companies don't produce a 220V version of their products at all, so maybe instead of having unrealistic expectations, you should be thankful that they're even planning a 220V version period.

It would not be surprising that VXL has been surprised, too - and also unpleasantly so. The technical, regulatory, transaction, and financial hurdles can be daunting and, given external dependencies, require a lot of time which also translates into a helluva lot of overhead. In fact, the technical work required can be the lesser of the hurdles. This is a common experience for a small company that has not developed & distributed a product internationally. Frequently the requirements are not anticipated or are under-estimated. Even where there is leverage (e.g., CE is applicable across the EU), markets can still be fragmented at the transaction and reporting levels, making entry yet more difficult. All this is often a major factor in why many larger companies use localized engineering/manufacturing and/or 3rd-party sales/distribution/support.

Of course I can't say for sure that this applies to VXL. But even though I'm just speculating, I have been to this movie many times. Actually, I would be surprised if VXL wasn't surprised.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
My postman delivered it to close to when school is out so no video today but I did try it. It purrs like a kitten. :)

label.jpg

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow you should stop vaping kitten :D
just gotta drop in and congrats the vxl team for the win!!!!
and your new glass line-up looks so friggin schweet!!!

ilovebOObs,

makisupacurtain

I have to say that after having the cloud for a few weeks now, my only complaint would be the 1hr auto-shutoff. I leave mine running whenever I am home, and so I have been doing the power switch toggle every 50 mins or so. I saw the remote power control you guys were talking about, and though that may solve the issue, I want a dedicated solution. I have tasked my boss, who is a vapor enthusiast as well as power supply enthusiast, to come up with a solution. He told me an auto power toggle could be done no problem. So, patiently I await for his first prototype.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
dam man nice piece is amazing and amazing hit also. So how smooth is it to other hydra tubes. gotta feel nothing in those lungs.

It makes it hit much smoother. I really want a double. I think I prefer it the most out of all the HydraTubes. For people who like big "rips" the Double is the best.

The reverse showercap style has the least water and the most flavor. Best for the person who likes low temp vaporizing and wants to experience full flavor with minimal water filtration.

The double has the most filtration and is the smoothest hit. Best for the person who likes to down large hits at higher temps, or someone with lung problems who wants extra filtration.

The other two (circ and the tree) hit similar to the HydraCirc/HydraTree versions. It gives you the option of having a bent neck, and also that 1st chamber to help act as a barrier between the water chamber and the device itself. Which is more group/new user friendly.

Slightly Medicated,

oldiebutgoodie

The reverse showercap style has the least water and the most flavor. Best for the person who likes low temp vaporizing and wants to experience full flavor with minimal water filtration.

The double has the most filtration and is the smoothest hit. Best for the person who likes to down large hits at higher temps, or someone with lung problems who wants extra filtration.

The other two (circ and the tree) hit similar to the HydraCirc/HydraTree versions. It gives you the option of having a bent neck, and also that 1st chamber to help act as a barrier between the water chamber and the device itself. Which is more group/new user friendly.

SliM, in your comparison you didn't mention the HydraLine. How does the double compare in terms of drag? I find the HL effortless, a huge plus for my windpipe/lungs.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
There is more draw resistance then with the hydraline.

I have really big hands so it might not be quite as small as you think.

elmomuzz,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
SliM, in your comparison you didn't mention the HydraLine. How does the double compare in terms of drag? I find the HL effortless, a huge plus for my windpipe/lungs.

I should have mentioned the HydraLine whoops. I do find the HydraLine to be one of the least "effortless". It does not have a splash guard, which means you can get a little wet if you pull hard. It also has the ice catches which is a big plus for people who like ice. I think the swagger showercap has the least drag out of all of them because there is so little water. The inline is 2nd. While the Circ, Tree, and Double follow suite in that order.

green2brown

There is more draw resistance then with the hydraline.

I have really big hands so it might not be quite as small as you think.

So what do you think, worth the price tag? Or better to settle for one of the cheaper hydratubes? I'm looking for a good balance of volume and ease, but the balance can definitely tilt toward the volume side :ko:

green2brown,

oldiebutgoodie

I should have mentioned the HydraLine whoops. I do find the HydraLine to be one of the least "effortless". It does not have a splash guard, which means you can get a little wet if you pull hard. It also has the ice catches which is a big plus for people who like ice. I think the swagger showercap has the least drag out of all of them because there is so little water. The inline is 2nd. While the Circ, Tree, and Double follow suite in that order.

Thanks. I take that to mean least effort, most effortless. I can vouch for the misty splash from pulling hard w/o ice, with practice I've learned how to avoid that (although most of the time I use ice anyway). The extra filtration the Double provides would be nice, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to pull me away from the HydraLine with its very easy pull plus smooth'n'soft diffusion. Now if the HL just had a bent neck . . .

oldiebutgoodie,

theamigo

i emailed troi about the sleeve. should i expect a reply or should i just wait for the sleeve to come in?

theamigo,

mmafighterthe25

so hydraline has less drag an easier pull than the double, how is the diffusion on hydraline. I think the hydraline might be winning the race now.

mmafighterthe25,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
I can attest that the hydraline is an exellent choice. The pull is smooth and fizzy filled to just above the slits and with a little more water (but still not covering the inline perc) it gets a nice little rumble. It is easy to fit 2 ice cubes in, and when completely melted there is no spill in to the bottom chamber. I have accidently spilled in to the bottom chamber after letting two ice cube loads melt (4 cubes), and no water went down the joint. It is probably the safest design for accidental blowback and def the only one I would use with ice. On to the diffusion, well, it is just insane. The slits are gridded once, making it function like a double inline, and the outer jacket is big enough to let the bubbles naturally flow around the sides and pop at the top. It never runs dry like some of my other inline glass pieces, including my ben wilson mini inline tube. At 12 o'clock at the lower water level I mentioned, the vapor is smooth and flavorful, and the pull is effortless. Not drag-free, but also not too airy. It's perfect, IMO. With just a little more water, but NOT covering the top of the inline gadget, I can take huge rips at 3 o'clock with a full ELB spiked with hash with NO lung irritation. That's right. And I consider my lungs sensitive. Get the hydraline unless you need a bent neck or REALLY can't stand any splash at all. I was surprised how little splash there was, particularly at the lower water level, but there is a slight misting on your lips, not really a splash. Highly recommended.

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Oh buddy. Had an absolute shit day today...and nothing quite chases the grey clouds away like an even larger front of billowing blue clouds :brow:

It's days like today when I really appreciate this vaporizer: it is so easy to use that I can totally relax and enjoy my session without any fussing. It's sort of like a mental sauna, but substituting the steam for silky blue vapour with a taste that can't be beat!

I received the shipping notice for my second Cloud package on Friday; I haven't bothered to check the tracking number yet but I'm hoping it will show up one day soon. I'm very much looking forward to hitting that HydraCirc for the first time! Thanks again for letting us celebrate with you VXL, the gracious discount is greatly appreciated :bowdown:

ETA: Also, in NFL related Cloud news: the only thing that is making the "replacement referee" situation bearable for me on Sundays is having the Cloud on my right and a beer on my left. Jokes aside this vaporizer is so easy to use that I actually do find myself using it while watching Football. For me, that's a session that would have been achieved with a portable BC (Before Cloud). My desktop vapes were strictly "desktop" and the portables filled the gaps. However, the Cloud is just too easy...I feel comfortable using it anywhere I have a flat surface and a power outlet and it's definitely helping me to get more enjoyment out of each and every session. I can medicate hard and fast when I need to but the Cloud also lets me indulge without too much effort when that's called for. An Eagles game on the TV + something sticky in the VXC + a pint of Oatmeal Stout = Me in my Happy Place.

bassplayer

Just got a 18/18 Alex K downstem for my Mobius - Cloud ELB filled with ground flowers and painted the ELB lid with oil = NICE!:)

bassplayer,
Top Bottom