Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Troi

Regarding the Cloud Sleev, This is a new silicone wrap that we provide with cloud packages. This is for users whom live in higher temperature environment's or use their cloud for longer sessions. Or if you feel your cloud is hot to hold the sleeve solves your problem. If you feel you need a sleeve, email me at troi@vapexhale.com with your SN and I'll get you taken care of.

SD_haze

Regarding the Cloud Sleev, This is a new silicone wrap that we provide with cloud packages. This is for users whom live in higher temperature environment's or use their cloud for longer sessions. Or if you feel your cloud is hot to hold the sleeve solves your problem. If you feel you need a sleeve, email me at troi@vapexhale.com with your SN and I'll get you taken care of.
Wow, considering my first cloud shattered on the floor because I was using paper towels to pick it up, and slipped through my fingers, I deeeffffinitely need a sleeve :o
email sent

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Wow, considering my first cloud shattered on the floor because I was using paper towels to pick it up, and slipped through my fingers, I deeeffffinitely need a sleeve :o
email sent

Unfortunate! :( For the most part (aside from AM sessions, when my Cloud isn't too warm, at least at first) I use the Cloud without touching/holding it. I have it sitting on a table, that is a bit lower than my desk. The height works perfect with the HT so I can just bend my neck and hit it. I only have to hold the Cloud for a moment to take the ELBs out.

I'm anxious to get my Cloud Sleeve!

On a side note, I looked on Best Buy's website, and it doesn't look like they have a WeMo in stock anywhere near me. I'm gonna check in person tomorrow, but I'll probably have to order one. Any word from VXL on weather or not they would recommend/"Okay" the use of this? I don't see it being an issue, but wouldn't want to use anything that could potentially harm the Cloud, or my warranty.

Modnote: WeMo discussion has been moved here.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
My Cloud's inner glass tube slides down a half inch when I insert an ELB and up a half inch when I pull one out. When the gong joint is at its lowest, the hydratube sits on the metal platform and spins freely around it. When it is pulled up it joins perfectly. Secure, but never locked. Once I put the hydratube on, though, its weight pushes the gong joint right back in. When I turned the Cloud on, it soon produced the smell of burning glue. It filled my room with the smell. It was unbearable. I've left it on for several hours, and the smell has diminished but is still strong. On the plus side, I got the cool rubber sleeve, and an extra 4 pack of ELBs.

Cannabinaut,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
I wanted to share my cheap solution for a hydratube stand. The beer cozy idea has been done before but these kind of cozy's are especially good because they suction cup down making it even more stable. Not as pretty as that glass stand but it gets the job done. :cheers:

vgr3v9.jpg

My Cloud's inner glass tube slides down a half inch when I insert an ELB and up a half inch when I pull one out. When the gong joint is at its lowest, the hydratube sits on the metal platform and spins freely around it. When it is pulled up it joins perfectly. Secure, but never locked. Once I put the hydratube on, though, its weight pushes the gong joint right back in. When I turned the Cloud on, it soon produced the smell of burning glue. It filled my room with the smell. It was unbearable. I've left it on for several hours, and the smell has diminished but is still strong. On the plus side, I got the cool rubber sleeve, and an extra 4 pack of ELBs.
Terrible! I just checked mine..it rotates pretty easily clockwise, but is locked the other way..I only turned it a mm or so. Too scared to screw it up.
I would send it back if I were you.
Sorry man.

Rottweiler1080z,

mmafighterthe25

i"m not into the cloud sleeve to much. i Love the unit in black, that thing makes it look ugly. i have a cloud sleeve by way.

mmafighterthe25,

Vessel

Continuing my use of the cloud - Finding the right amount for the right setting is what I am mainly looking to dial in. My last session last night was probably of the better ones,I didn't use to much herb and just couple pins of bubble can got really nice hits- tho I had it up to 3. I could tell by taste and looking at the abv that that was the highest I would want to comfortably go; I am trying the same amount and mixture at 1:30 soon.- I am pretty sure my cloud is among those who run lower for its setting.

Now that I have a cloud its enough bull shit and I have actual questions and concerns - I think this vaporizer deserves two different threads for two different purposes.

I am kind of worried here tho atm, please help -
I thought I noticed when looking into the clouds male joint (top view) that there was a small mesh screen in there - but now I don't see it ? I am not talking about the elb or top cap by the way - Am I missing something and should I not continue without it ?

Many thanks

Thank you very much macRadish- That alleviates a small/big concern- I have allot to say abo

Vessel,

Vessel

I literally laughed out loud on that one- Good one, I really should of thought of that but I am in a state of mind that is overwhelming.

I received the showerdome and I am liking it too allot more than I thought- I was immediately impressed with it. I like how its a small narrow tube and I was blown away with how well it cleans the vapor with such little amount of water, I learned quickly how to fill just right above the slits.
I am liking the sleeve, while mostly on the table - It does feel more secure in the hands and probably much cooler to touch.

There isn't allot of info on the sheet they give you so I pretty much have to summon all of the Random info I've read in the past through out many hours into a very anxious night . Though I am fortunate enough to have been one of the 4k customers to receive a discount - Many thanks to all who made that possible.

Vessel,

mmafighterthe25

I literally laughed out loud on that one- Good one, I really should of thought of that but I am in a state of mind that is overwhelming.

I received the showerdome and I am liking it too allot more than I thought- I was immediately impressed with it. I like how its a small narrow tube and I was blown away with how well it cleans the vapor with such little amount of water, I learned quickly how to fill just right above the slits.

There isn't allot of info on the sheet they give you so I pretty much have to summon all of the Random info I've read in the past through out many hours into a very anxious night . Though I am fortunate enough to have been one of the 4k customers to receive a discount - Many thanks to all who made that possible.

i am with you brotha love the showerdome, now i'm eyeing that hydraline.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
i am with you brotha love the showerdome, now i'm eyeing that hydraline.

I'm personally eyeing that Swagger Double HydraTube. Does anyone have that yet? Videos? I would love to see some videos of that Double Perc HydraTube in action. Slightly Medicated? StoneMonkey55? Please?

Also, video of Devastator? I thought that was coming soon ;-). Thanks guys. You rock!

mmafighterthe25

I'm personally eyeing that Swagger Double HydraTube. Does anyone have that yet? Videos? I would love to see some videos of that Double Perc HydraTube in action. Slightly Medicated? StoneMonkey55? Please?

Also, video of Devastator? I thought that was coming soon ;-). Thanks guys. You rock!

i was looking at the double perc to, i was thinking maybe id be to much for vapor tho. its amazing looking tho.

Vessel

Ok, so I got my Cloud today!

The biggest problem, though, is that my hydratube does not fit securely on the Cloud joint. When fully inserted, it still spins freely and rocks back and forth. I have the feeling that it would still draw vapor from the cloud, but when I put my mouth on it the unsteadiness makes me feel uncomfortable. Not to mention that the bottom of the glass is resting directly on the hot metal surface..

The hydra tube should Not be resting on the metal platform, what so ever.

I found that moving the cloud to and from the hydra tube works allot easier that lifting the tube off the cloud. I can easily gently pull the two apart and can control the weight placed on the cloud this way - though I also have a little table for stand by. I guess the sleeve makes this easier to do to allowing for a firm (soft phone cover like) grip for more stable control.

Vessel,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The hydra tube should Not be resting on the metal platform, what so ever.
Can you cite your source for this info please? I was under the impression that all that was necessary was an airtight "seal" between the HT and the Cloud base, and that it didn't matter whether the HT "rested" on the metal platform or not.

t-dub,
Reactions: darkrom

mscm888

My Evolver has a thick base that appears to be an additional piece of glass.

I always assumed it was made that way with the idea it would sit directly on the metal casing of the cloud.

mscm888,
Top Bottom